A Winged Victory For The Sullen – A Winged Victory For The Sullen
$16.99 + shipping
|A1||We Played Some Open Chords And Rejoiced, For The Earth Had Circled The Sun Yet Another Year|
|A2||Requiem For The Static King Part One|
|A3||Requiem For The Static King Part Two|
|A4||Minuet For A Cheap Piano Number Two|
|B1||Steep Hills Of Vicodin Tears|
|B2||A Symphony Pathetique|
|B3||All Farewells Are Sudden|
- Recorded At – Begijnhof, Brussels
- Recorded At – Jet Studio
- Recorded At – Black Mirror Studios
- Recorded At – Schlaff Klang
- Recorded At – Grunewaldkirche
- Recorded At – Studio P4, Berlin
- Mastered At – Calyx Mastering
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Lid Music
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – A Winged Victory For The Sullen
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Kranky
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Dustin O'Halloran Music
- Copyright (c) – Lid Music
- Copyright (c) – A Winged Victory For The Sullen
- Copyright (c) – Kranky
- Copyright (c) – Dustin O'Halloran Music
- Pressed By – GZ Digital Media – 93735E
- Artwork [Assistance As Always By] – Craig McCaffrey
- Bassoon – Hugo Barone
- Cello – Chris Jepson, Hildur Gudnadottir*
- Composed By, Arranged By, Score [Scored By], Performer [Performed By] – Adam Bryanbaum Wiltzie*, Dustin O'Halloran
- French Horn – Rozanne Descheemaeker
- Harp – Chester Desmond
- Illustration [Cover - Nips And Lips] – Christina Vantzou
- Mastered By – Bo Kondren
- Mixed By – Dr. Donadello*
- Recorded By – Adam Bryanbaum Wiltzie*, Arnaud Duchayne, Dustin O'Halloran, Francesco Donadello, Jean-Boris Szymczak, Nils Frahm
- Viola – Kristina Labitzke
- Violin – Elissa Lee, Marlene Ito, Peter Broderick
Mixing location : Outside Ferrara, italy next to a big river with Dr. Donadello.
Mastering location : Berlin, Germany at Calyx with Bo Kondren.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (From Sticker): 796441815715
- Matrix / Runout (Side A): ERATP 032LP SIDE A ERASED TAPES RECORDS LTD. 93735E1/A
- Matrix / Runout (Side B): ERATP 032LP SIDE B ERASED TAPES RECORDS LTD. 93735E2/A
Seller's Shipping Information
Browse our selection and purchase the items you would like. We then email you a paypal invoice. Easy, fast and safe. You can use your credit card via paypal even if you do not have an account. Money orders and cash in US dollars are accepted as well. On larger orders I will also take Western Union payments. This is the website for our record store with hundreds of thousands of records. It is much easier to input items and much funner to browse around and learn about music on Discogs so we choose to use this interface. We proudly offer one of the largest and best selections IN THE WORLD on discogs. Adding new items daily. We ship multiple days a week in strong, sturdy boxes. Open 7 days a week, easy to call and pro customer service. I check Discogs often and will attempt to get back to you quickly. Feel free to call 206-568-5446.
Please visit our record store when in Seattle area.
All shipments come with TRACKING
SHIPPING RATES: (heavier/odd shaped / sized items may cost a little more)
Shipping Discounts applied on multiple items.
USA for LPs - media mail 4.99 + 1.00 each additional item. Will give bulk discounts on large orders in the US.
CDs/7"/DVD/Cassette etc are shipped first class mail. 3.99 for the first and 1.00 each additional.
USA - priority mail 8.99 = 2.00 ea. additional. Heavier LP's are more
INTERNATIONAL mail prices have significantly gone up as of 1/17/2016
at this time we are still learning the new rates so please be aware of that...
Canada LP - AIR MAIL - 16.99 for the first ONE OR TWO LP's
discounts on multiple items
CDs/7"/DVD/Cassette - 11.99 for the first discounts on multiple
WORLD LP - AIR MAIL - 24.99 for ONE or TWO lps
after two pounds it jumps up again...36.99 ...for 3 to 4 LP's approx
WORLD CD/7"/DVD - 14.99 for the first.
Thanks for your support.
Recommended from this seller
(LP + 7" + Album) $24.99
$16.99 + shipping