A Tribe Called Quest – People's Instinctive Travels And The Paths Of Rhythm
Push It Along
Written-By – A. Muhammad*, G. Washington, Jr.*, K. Fareed*Written-By [Loran's Dance], Performer [Loran's Dance] – Grover Washington, Jr.
Luck Of Lucien
Performer [Forty Days] – Billy BrooksWritten-By – A. Muhammad*, K. Fareed*, R. Jackson*Written-By [Forty Days, Uncredited] – Julius BrooksWritten-By [Forty Days] – R. Jackson*
Written-By – A. Muhammad*, K. Fareed*
Performer [Think Twice] – Donald ByrdWritten-By – A. Muhammad*, B. Ridgell*, K. Fareed*, L. Mizell*, S. Abdullah*, S. Wonder*Written-By [Sir Duke], Performer [Sir Duke] – Stevie WonderWritten-By [Think Twice] – Bradley Ridgell, Laurence Mizell*, Sigidi Abdullah
I Left My Wallet In El Segundo
Performer [Let's Get Funky] – The Chambers BrothersWritten-By – A. Muhammad*, K. Fareed*Written-By [Let's Get Funky] – G. Chambers*, J. Chambers*, L. Chambers*, W. Chambers*
Written-By – A. Muhammad*, K. Fareed*
Performer [Daylight] – Stevie WonderPerformer [Memory Band] – Cannonball AdderleyWritten-By – A. Muhammad*, C. Stepney*, K. Fareed*Written-By [Memory Band] – Charles StepneyWritten-By, Written-By [Daylight] – E. Birdsong*, R. Ayers*, W. Allen*Written-By, Written-By [Soul Virgo] – W. Booker*
Can I Kick It?
Performer [Spinning Wheel] – Lonnie SmithWritten-By – L. Reed*Written-By [Walk On The Wild Side], Performer [Walk On The Wild Side] – Lou Reed
Written-By – A. Muhammad*, J. Nyx*, K. Fareed*, M. Gaye*
Rhythm (Devoted To The Art Of Moving Butts)
Written-By – A. Muhammad*, G. Clinton, Jr.*, K. Fareed*
Arranged By [Brazilian Rhyme] – Maurice WhitePerformer [Brazilian Rhyme] – Earth, Wind & FireWritten-By – A. Muhammad*, K. Fareed*, M. White*
Ham 'N' Eggs
Performer [Nappy Dugout] – FunkadelicWritten-By – A. Muhammad*, C. Mosson*, G. Shider*, G. Clinton, Jr.*, K. Fareed*Written-By [Nappy Dugout] – Cordell Mosson, Garry Shider, George Clinton, Jr.*
Go Ahead In The Rain
Written-By – A. Muhammad*, K. Fareed*
Description Of A Fool
Performer [Running Away] – Roy AyersWritten-By – A. Muhammad*, K. Fareed*Written-By, Written-By [Running Away] – M. Birdsong*, R. Ayers*
Backing Vocals – Cherokee (6)Bass – Marquis Jefferson*Drum Programming, Programmed By [Synth Programming], Sounds – Edga Yoseat, MTM (9)Featuring – Ceelo Green*Keyboards – David M OttPerformer [Think Twice] – Donald ByrdRecorded By, Mixed By – Neal H Pogue*Remix, Producer [Remix] – Edga Yoseat, MTM (9)Written-By – A. Muhammad*, B. Ridgell*, K. Fareed*, L. Mizell*, S. Abdullah*, S. Wonder*, T. Callaway*Written-By [Sir Duke], Performer [Sir Duke] – Stevie WonderWritten-By [Think Twice] – Bradley Ridgell, Laurence Mizell*, Sigidi Abdullah
Bonita Applebum (Pharrell Williams Remix)
Edited By [Digital Editing By], Arranged By – Mike Larson (4)Mixed By – Bob PowerProducer – Pharrell WilliamsRecorded By – Mike Larson (4)Remix – Pharrell WilliamsWritten-By – A. Muhammad*, C. Stepney*, E. Birdsong*, K. Fareed*, R. Ayers*, W. Booker*, W. Allen*
Can I Kick It? (J. Cole Remix)
Instruments [Live] – A. Muhammad*, R. Saadiq*Mixed By – Ali Shaheed MuhammadProducer – J. ColeRemix – J. ColeWritten-By – H. Suzuki*, L. Reed*Written-By [Romance] – Hiromasa Suzuki
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Zomba Recording LLC
- Copyright (c) – Zomba Recording LLC
- Marketed By – Sony Music Entertainment
- Distributed By – Sony Music Entertainment
- Licensed From – Universal Music Enterprises
- Licensed From – Universal Special Markets Inc.
- Licensed From – Blue Note Records
- Recorded At – Calliope Studios
- Recorded At – Battery Studios, New York
- Recorded At – Dumb D.J. Towha's Dew Drop Inn
- Recorded At – TheHotPurplePettingZoo
- Recorded At – Skyline Recording
- Recorded At – Blakeslee Studios
- Recorded At – Dreamville Studios
- Mixed At – Calliope Studios
- Mixed At – Battery Studios, New York
- Mixed At – Dumb D.J. Towha's Dew Drop Inn
- Mixed At – TheHotPurplePettingZoo
- Mixed At – Blakeslee Studios
- Mixed At – Dreamville Studios
- Mastered At – Chez Bob
- Published By – Jobete Music Co., Inc.
- Published By – Musidex Music
- Published By – Black Bull Music, Inc.
- Published By – Almo Music Corp.
- Published By – Sigidi's Song
- Published By – Music Royalty Consulting, Inc.
- Published By – Roy Ayers Ubiquity
- Published By – Wb Music Corp.
- Published By – Michelle Bird Music
- Published By – Eibur Music
- Published By – Upam Music Co.
- Published By – Screen Gems Music
- Published By – Oakfield Avenue Music Ltd.
- Published By – EMI April Music Inc.
- Published By – Bridgeport Music, Inc.
- Published By – Sony/ATV Tunes LLC
- Published By – Sony Music Artists Inc.
- Pressed By – Pallas – 37846
- Pressed By – Schallplattenfabrik Pallas GmbH – 37846
- Lacquer Cut At – SST Brüggemann GmbH
- A&R [Project A&R] – Darren Salmieri
- Art Direction, Design – Alice Butts
- Artwork [Single Artwork], Other [Memorabilia] – Sony Music Archives
- Coordinator [Project Direction] – Monica J. Talavera, Will McKinney*
- Design – ZombArt DMS*
- Design [Image Manipulation] – Justin Herz
- Engineer – Anthony Saunders, Bob "Locked" Power*, Dr. Shane Faber*, Tim Latham
- Executive-Producer – ATCQ*
- Executive-Producer [Executive In Charge Of Rhythmic Heads Nods] – Red Alert
- Featuring – Jarobi, The Rhythm Kids
- Illustration – Bryant Peters, Paije Hunyady
- Legal [ATCQ] – Julian K. Petty, Nick Rosenberg
- Liner Notes – Harry Allen, Harry Allen
- Management – Red Alert Productions*
- Management [ATCQ Business Management] – Kyle Tessiero
- Management [ATCQ] – Monica J. Talavera
- Management [Phife] – Dion Liverpool
- Management [Q-Tip] – Kim Lumpkin, Michael Ostin
- Mastered By – Bob Power
- Performer [Grown And Nurtured With] – The J.B.'s*
- Photography By – Aristos Marcopoulos*
- Product Manager [Product Direction] – Monica J. Talavera, Tom Burleigh
- Reissue Producer – A Tribe Called Quest, Bob Power
- Supervised By [Guided By] – Qualiall
- Supervised By [Spearheaded By], Written-By, Producer, Mixed By – A Tribe Called Quest
Made in the EU.
Pressed By and Lacquer Cut At derived from matrix details.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 8 88751 72371 9
- Barcode (Scanned): 888751723719
- Matrix / Runout (Side A): SST -37846- 888 7517 2371 A
- Matrix / Runout (Side B): SST -37846- 888 7517 2371 B
- Matrix / Runout (Side C): SST -37849- 888 7517 2371 C
- Matrix / Runout (Side D): SST -37849- 888 7517 2371 D
- Rights Society: BIEM/GEMA
- Label Code: LC07925
We specialize in good music from every genre.
Check us out on instagram: zionsgaterecords
A quick note about sleeve grading: We sometimes grade a Mint Sleeve as Near Mint . A true mint grade is basically impossible in my opinion...especially once something is shipped. So our near mint is the grade for most new copies of LP's, etc.
How to use discogs:
Browse our selection and purchase the items you would like. We then email you a paypal invoice. Easy, fast and safe. You can use your credit card via paypal even if you do not have an account. Money orders and cash in US dollars are accepted as well. On larger orders I will also take Western Union payments. This is the website for our record store with hundreds of thousands of records. It is much easier to input items and much funner to browse around and learn about music on Discogs so we choose to use this interface. We proudly offer one of the largest and best selections IN THE WORLD on discogs. Adding new items daily. We ship multiple days a week in strong, sturdy boxes. Open 7 days a week, easy to call and pro customer service. I check Discogs often and will attempt to get back to you quickly. Feel free to call the shop if needed 206-568-5446.
Please visit our record store when in the Seattle area.
All shipments come with TRACKING which is emailed to your account connected to paypal.
SHIPPING RATES: (heavier/odd shaped / sized items may cost a little more)
Shipping Discounts applied on multiple items.
USA for LPs - 1 LP media mail is 5.99. 2 LPs is 6.99 - (2 x LPs and heavy vinyl may be more) + discounted shipping for any you add after that. Will give bulk discounts on large orders in the US.
USA for CDs/7"/DVD/Cassette etc are shipped first class mail. 3.99 for the first and 1.00 each additional. after 4 items will receive a free upgrade to priority mail.
USA - priority mail 9.99 = 2.00 ea. additional. Heavier LP's are more
INTERNATIONAL mail prices have significantly gone up as of 2016.
All rates are based on weight and country shipped too now.
Canada LP - AIR MAIL - 19.99 for the first LP
discounts on multiple items
Canada CDs/7"/DVD/Cassette - 11.99 for the first discounts on multiple
WORLD LP - AIR MAIL - 29.99 for ONE LP...double lp's count as more...rates go up by weight and country from here.
WORLD CD/7"/DVD - 14.99 for the first.
We have a 4.99 minimum on used vinyl. If the total of your order is under 4.99 before shipping, we will add a small surcharge, or you can add additional items.
Thanks for your support.