Angelo Badalamenti – Twin Peaks
|A1||Twin Peaks Theme|
|A2||Laura Palmer's Theme|
|B6||The Bookhouse Boys|
|B7||Into The Night|
|B8||Night Life In Twin Peaks|
|B9||Dance Of The Dream Man|
|B10||Love Theme From Twin Peaks|
- Lacquer Cut At – Better Quality Sound
- Lacquer Cut At – Plush Vinyl
- Designed At – Death Waltz Recording Company
- Pressed By – Rainbo Records – S-96395
- Pressed By – Rainbo Records – S-96396
- Published By – Anlon Music Co.
- Published By – Bobkind Music
- Published By – Universal Music Corp.
- Copyright (c) – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Death Waltz Recording Company
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Licensed From – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Record Company – Mondo Tees LLC
- Record Company – Warner Music Group
- Manufactured By – Rhino Entertainment Company
- Marketed By – Death Waltz Recording Company
- Recorded At – Excalibur Sound Productions
- Mixed At – The Hit Factory
- Mixed At – Excalibur Sound Productions
- Mastered At – Masterdisk
- Remastered At – Warner Archives
- A&R [A&R Coordination] – Kevin Laffey
- Artwork – Sam Smith (18)
- Composed By, Liner Notes, Sleeve Notes, Score, Orchestrated By, Arranged By, Piano, Synthesizer [Synthesisers] – Angelo Badalamenti
- Coordinator [Soundtrack Album Coordination By] – AGM Management, Tony Meilandt
- Drums – Grady Tate
- Electric Guitar [Electric Guitars] – Eddie Dixon, Vinnie Bell
- Engineer [Vinyl Production Engineer] – Tal Miller
- Flute, Clarinet – Eddie Daniels
- Lacquer Cut By – David Cheppa
- Layout – Jay Shaw
- Lyrics By – David Lynch
- Mastered By [Originally Mastered By] – Howie Weingberg*
- Mixed By – Art Pohlemus* (tracks: A1 to A3, A5, B6, B8 to B10), Jay Healy (tracks: A4, B7, B11)
- Producer – Angelo Badalamenti, David Lynch
- Recorded By – Art Pohlemus*
- Synthesizer [Synthesisers] – Kinny Landrum
- Tenor Saxophone, Clarinet, Flute – Al Regni*
- Vocals – Julee Cruise
- Written-By – Angelo Badalamenti, David Lynch (tracks: A1, A4, B7, B11)
Tracks listed sequentially on gatefold jacket and center labels.
Tracks A4, B7, B11 also available on the Warner Bros. album "Floating Into The Night".
© & ℗ 1990 & 2016 Warner Bros. Records Inc.
Recorded and mixed at Excalibur Sound. Except tracks A4, B7 & B11 mixed at The Hit Factory.
Originally mastered at Masterdisk.
Available directly from Mondotees website beginning on August 10, 2016, and in retail stores worldwide on September 9, 2016.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Obi Strip: Text): 826853874212
- Matrix / Runout (Side-A, Etched): DW50 A DC BQS 'Harry I have no idea where this will lead us, but I have a definite feeling it will be a plae [sic] both wonderful and strange.' S-96395
- Matrix / Runout (Side-B, Etched): A2 DW50 B DC PLUSH✓ 'this must be where pie goes to die.' S-96396 S-[additional Rainbo number scratched out]
Buyer pays shipping fees. Shipping varies depending on country. I can only ship with a tracking number anymore. Unfortunately, too many packages have gone missing over the years so tracked is the only way I can ship now. Please contact me first and I will find out fairly quickly for you what your cost is.
Please be aware that I have to list the actual selling price on the declaration. I cannot put down a false value as I can lose the ability to ship anymore.
I am getting some average prices for shipping to Canada, US, France, Germany and the UK:
Prices are in US funds
cds - $4.50
7" - $4.50
12" - $9-20 within Canada depending on the province...please message me with your address for a quote
7" and cd's - $5.50 tracked!
12" - $8 tracked
UK, France & Germany:
7" and cds - $10 with tracking
12" - approx. $18 air mail
Sorry but I cannot ship by surface anymore. Too many issues with how long it takes.
Still best to contact me first for more accurate quote.
Payments by Paypal is preferred.