Hooverphonic – The Magnificent Tree
CD, Single, Enhanced
All Media, Limited Edition
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Sony Music Entertainment (Belgium) nv/sa
- Copyright (c) – Sony Music Entertainment (Belgium) nv/sa
- Distributed By – Sony Music
- Published By – Hoovermusic
- Published By – EMI Music Publishing
- Recorded At – ACP (2)
- Recorded At – Midas Studios, Lokeren
- Recorded At – Synsound Studios
- Recorded At – Westpoint Recording Studios
- Recorded At – Master Rock Studios
- Recorded At – Bunk Junk & Genius
- Mixed At – Whitfield Street Recording Studios
- Mixed At – Synsound Studios
- Mixed At – Bunk Junk & Genius
- Mastered At – Sterling Sound
- Design [Corporate Design] – Power & Glory
- Drums [Additional] – Eric Bosteels
- Guitar – Raymond Geerts
- Keyboards, Bass, Programmed By – Alex Callier
- Lyrics By – Callier*, Dennis* (tracks: 1-4), Arnaert* (tracks: 1-5, 1-10), Geerts* (tracks: 1-5)
- Management – Murray Hepple, Toni Medcalf
- Management [Agent Europe] – Clive Underhill Smith*
- Management [Agent USA & South Pacific] – Sam Kirby
- Management [Business Management] – Derek Jones (5)
- Management [Legal Advise] – Peter Marx (3)
- Mastered By – Greg Calbi
- Mixed By – Alex Callier (tracks: 1-2, 1-9, 1-11), Roland Herrington (tracks: 1-1, 1-3 to 1-8, 1-10)
- Mixed By [Assisted By] – David Russell* (tracks: 1-1, 1-3 to 1-8, 1-10)
- Mixed By [Synsound, Assisted By] – Mark Ryan (4) (tracks: 1-2, 1-9, 1-11)
- Music By – Callier*, Dennis* (tracks: 1-4), Arnaert* (tracks: 1-5), Geerts* (tracks: 1-5)
- Percussion – Luis Jardim
- Photography By – Wim Allegaert
- Producer – Alex Callier, Roland Herrington (tracks: 1-1 to 1-11, 2-2), Warne Livesey (tracks: 2-1)
- Recorded By [Midas Recording Studios, Assisted By], Programmed By [Midas Recording Studios, Assisted By], Engineer [Soundscape] – Tony De Block
- Recorded By [Strings And Percussion, Master Rock, Assisted By] – Savvas Iossifidis
- Recorded By [Synsound Studios, Assisted By], Programmed By [Synsound Studios, Assisted By], Programmed By [Fairlight], Effects [Analog Fx] – Dan Lacksman
- Recorded By [Westpoint, Assisted By], Programmed By [Westpoint, Assisted By] – Matt White (2)
- Vocals – Geike Arnaert
Strings and percussion recorded at Master Rock, London.
Track 2-1, "Visions", recorded & programmed at ACP, Sint-Niklaas; Midas Recording Studios, Lokeren; Bunk Junk And Genius Studios. Mixed at Bunk Junk And Genius Studios, London.
Mixed at Whitfield Street Recording Studios, London except "L'Odeur Animale", "Out Of Sight" & "Mad About You" mixed at Synsound, Brussels and 'Visions' mixed at Bunk Junk And Genius Studios, London
Mastered at Sterling Sound, New York.
The video is in .mov-format.
Original sound recording made by Sony Music Entertainment (Belgium) S.A./N.V. The copyright in this sound recording is owned by Sony Music
[P] 2000 Sony Music Entertainment (Belgium) S.A./N.V.
[C] 2000 Sony Music Entertainment (Belgium) S.A./N.V.
Published by Hoovermusic / EMI Music Publishing.
Catalog number 4982429000 on sticker.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 5099749824294
- Label Code: LC 0162
- Matrix / Runout (CD1): Sony Music S0088242000-0101 13
- Matrix / Runout (CD2): Sony Music S4982429000-0202 23
- Mastering SID Code (CD1 & CD2): IFPI L553
- Mould SID Code (CD1): IFPI 94V8
- Mould SID Code (CD2): IFPI 94V3
Hello, Thank you for being in my store!
Buyers pays shipment charges, depending on number of items, package size,
The shipping prices for larger order are better. ask for traceable, so packages not getting lost.
--> MINIMUM ORDER VALUE IS 4 EUROS !! If your item value is less than 4 euros I will add the difference to the shipping costs<--
Price of the record on sale too high? Let me know what you think is a fair price and we might be able to work something out
Also, if there are multiple items you want and you want to cut a deal, give it a try, I'm open to negotiation
SHIPPING STANDARD EXAMPLES ( so you have an idea, can be more can be less, depending on reality check at the postoffice):
MAXI CD & CD:
1 - 2 CDs = 5€
1 CD or maybe 2 depending on weight = 9 €
2 to 3 CD= 15 €
Rest of the world:
1 - 2 CDs = 13 €
ALBUMS - LP - 12" :
1 lp /12 INCH = 9 euros.
LP / 12 INCH up to 1kg = 14euro without tracking/20euros with tracking
*We are NOT responsible for lost packages, we will do what we can to recover the packages but we will not resend anything or refund.
NO CASH – NO CHEQUES
EUROPA - EUROPE
bank transfer BIC + IBAN
NO CASH – NO CHEQUES
REST OF THE WORLD
NO CASH – NO CHEQUES - NO BANK TRANSFER
Import custom duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer’s responsibility.
I do not pay the buyers country's custom fee(import tax) in any case, then I do not answer questions & claims related to buyers country's custom fee.