The Replacements – Let It Be
$50.00 + shipping
|A1||I Will Dare
Electric Guitar [12-string], Mandolin – Paul*Guitar [Solo] – Peter BuckTambourine – Chris*
|A3||We're Comin' Out||2:20|
|A4||Tommy Gets His Tonsils Out||1:51|
Piano, Percussion [Sandblocks] – Paul*
Acoustic Guitar [12-string], Steel Guitar [Lap Steel] – Paul*
|B2||Seen Your Video
Electric Guitar [12-string], Piano – Paul*
|B3||Gary's Got A Boner
Maracas [Shakes Maraccas] – Chris*
Electric Guitar [12-string], Guitar [Second Lead] – Paul*Piano [One-handed] – Chan Poling
Guitar [All], Percussion – Paul*
- Bass – Tommy Stinson
- Design [Cover] – Bruce C. Allen
- Drums – Chris Mars
- Engineer – Steve Fjelstad
- Lead Guitar – Bob Stinson
- Mastered By – Howie Weinberg
- Photography By [Background Photo] – Bill Sullivan (2)
- Photography By [Bob] – Irene Innes
- Photography By [Paul] – Steve Linsenmyer
- Photography By [Photos] – Dan Corrigan*
- Producer – Paul Westerberg, Peter Jesperson, Steve Fjelstad
- Vocals, Rhythm Guitar – Paul Westerberg
- Written-By – Stinson* (tracks: A2 to A4, B3), Mars* (tracks: A2 to A4, B3), Stanley* (tracks: A6), Westerberg* (tracks: A1 to A5, B1 to B5), Nugent* (tracks: B3), Stinson* (tracks: A2 to A4, B3)
Recorded at Blackberry Way Studios, Minneapolis.
Mastered at Masterdisk, New York.
Peter Buck appears courtesy International Record Syndicate, Inc.
Chan Poling appears no thanks to Polygram Records.
All songs © 1984 Nah Music A.S.C.A.P.
Except A6 © 1973 Rock Steady Music A.S.C.A.P.
© 1984 Twin/Tone Records Inc. Printed in Canada.
Sleeve made in Canada.
Jacket made in Canada.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 3505-84041-1 1
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Groove Side A): TTR- 8441-A MASTERDISK HW S-12679
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Groove Side B): TTR- 8441-B S-12680
Seller's Shipping Information
$50.00 + shipping