|The Black Arts|
|A1||–Necromantia||Lord Of The Abyss||7:50|
|A2||–Necromantia||The Feast Of Ghouls||5:33|
Engineer [Engineered By] – Yiannis PapayiannisLyrics By – Remy De GourmontSaxophone [Sax], Piano, Percussion [Percussions] – Yiannis Papayiannis
|The Everlasting Sins|
|B1||–Varathron||The Cult Of The Dragon||2:26|
|B2||–Varathron||The Tressrising Of Nyarlathotep||7:14|
|B3||–Varathron||La Reine Noir||6:09|
- Backing Vocals [Backing Vocals, Howls] – Slow Death (2) (tracks: A1 to A4)
- Bass – Mutilator (tracks: B1 to B4)
- Bass [8 String Bass] – Baron Blood (tracks: A1 to A4)
- Bass, Vocals – Morbid (3) (tracks: A1 to A4)
- Drums – Nick Adams (2) (tracks: A1, A2, A4), Themis* (tracks: B1 to B4)
- Engineer [Engineered By] – Chris Demian (tracks: A1, A2, A4)
- Guitar [All Solo Guitars By] – Dave* (tracks: A1 to A4)
- Guitar [Guitars] – John* (tracks: B1 to B4), Stavros* (tracks: B1 to B4)
- Layout – Uncanny Graphics
- Lyrics By [All Lyrix By] – Necromantia (tracks: A1, A2), Varathron (tracks: B1 to B4)
- Music By – Morbid (3) (tracks: B1), Necromantia (tracks: A1 to A4), Varathron (tracks: B2 to B4)
- Vocals – Stephan* (tracks: B1 to B4)
◌ Includes printed 12'' black & white inner sleeve with artwork, pictures etc. Reproduction the original.
◌ Necromantia: "Recorded and mixed at +1 studio in December '91."
◌ Varathron: "Recorded and mixed at Red house studio in January '91 except "T.C.O.T.D." recorded and mixed at +1 studio in Feb. '92."
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A Runout - Stamped): 129876E1/A
- Matrix / Runout (Side B Runout - Stamped): 129876E2/A
Seller's Shipping Information
CDs are shipped (well packed) without cases to keep postage at a human level.
Registered mail is an mandatory to south & central america, russia.