Bonobo – Migration
£20.00 + shipping
Featuring – Rhye
|B3||Bambro Koyo Ganda
Featuring – Innov Gnawa
Featuring – Nicole Miglis
Featuring – Nick Murphy
- Arranged By [Violin And Additional String] – Tylana Renga Enomoto* (tracks: B1, B2, B3, D3)
- Arranged By [Vocal Arrangement] – Innov Gnawa (tracks: B3)
- Arranged By [Vocal Arrangements] – Nick Murphy (tracks: C3), Nicole Miglis (tracks: C1)
- Arranged By [Vocals] – Michael Milosh (2) (tracks: A2)
- Bass Clarinet – Mike Lesirge (tracks: A2)
- Cello – April Dawn Guthrie (tracks: B1, B2, B3, D3)
- Clarinet – Mike Lesirge (tracks: A2)
- Design – Matt de Jong
- Double Bass – Simon Green (2) (tracks: B2)
- Drums – Jack Baker (2) (tracks: A1)
- Electric Piano [Rhodes] – Simon Green (2) (tracks: A1, B3, D1)
- Electronics – Simon Green (2)
- Engineer [Piano Session] – Jeremy Underwood (2) (tracks: A1)
- Engineer [String Recording Session Sound Engineering] – Masahiro Tsuzuki (tracks: B1, B2, B3, D3)
- Engineer [Vocal Session 2nd Engineering] – Francisco Botero (tracks: B3, C3)
- Engineer [Vocal Session Engineering] – Joel Hamilton (tracks: B3, C3)
- Flugelhorn – Ryan Jacob (tracks: D1)
- Flute – Mike Lesirge (tracks: A2)
- Guitar – Simon Green (2) (tracks: A1, A2, A3, B2, C1, D1)
- Keyboards – Jon Hopkins (tracks: A1), Simon Green (2) (tracks: B2)
- Lyrics By – Michael Milosh (2) (tracks: A2), Nick Murphy (tracks: C3), Nicole Miglis (tracks: C1)
- Mellotron – Simon Green (2) (tracks: A2)
- Mixed By – Simon Green (2)
- Percussion [Additional] – Harrison Mills (tracks: C1)
- Photography By – Neil Krug
- Piano – Simon Green (2) (tracks: A2)
- Piano [Recorded At Firehouse Recording Studios] – Jon Hopkins (tracks: A1)
- Producer – Simon Green (2) (tracks: A1 to C1, C3 to D3)
- Programmed By – Simon Green (2)
- Synthesizer [Jupiter 8] – Simon Green (2) (tracks: A3)
- Synthesizer [Polysix] – Simon Green (2) (tracks: C1)
- Synthesizer [Prophet 5] – Simon Green (2) (tracks: A1, B3)
- Synthesizer [Roli Seaboard Grand] – Simon Green (2) (tracks: D3)
- Tenor Saxophone – Mike Lesirge (tracks: D1)
- Trombone – Alan Hardiman (tracks: A2, D1)
- Trumpet – Ryan Jacob (tracks: A2, D1)
- Viola – Rocio Marron (tracks: B1, B2, B3, D3)
- Violin – Bianca McClure (tracks: B1, B2, B3, D3)
- Vocals [Recorded At Studio G, Brooklyn] – Nick Murphy (tracks: C3)
- Vocals [Recorded At Studio G] – Innov Gnawa (tracks: B3)
- Written By – Jon Hopkins (tracks: A1), Simon Green (2)
Includes download card.
Grains contains samples from "One Gain of Sand" by Pete Seeger from the recording entitled Abiyoyo and Other Story Songs for Children, SFW45001, courtesy of Smithsonian Folkways Recordings. ©℗ 1991. ©1958 Sanga Music Inc., Harmony Music Ltd (PRS) for UK & Eire. Used by permission.
Second Sun contains samples from "December Angels" by Syrinx. Composed by John Mills-Cockell. Performed by John Mills-Cockell, Douglas Pringle, Alan Wells, and the Toronto Repertory Orchestra. Taken from [i]Tumblers From The Vault[/i]. Under license from RVNG Intl.
Kerala contains samples from the Brandy recording "Baby"
Produced Under License From Atlantic Recording Corp., by arrangement with Rhino Entertainment Company, a Warner Music Group Company. Published by Human Rhythm Music /Universal/MCA Music Ltd, Young Legend Songs/BMG Monarch, Ecstasoul Music/BMG Monarch and Urbaniti Music /admin in the UK by Avatar Entertainment, Ltd)
Figures contains a sample from "Just an Excuse" by Elkie Brooks included courtesy of Virgin EMI Records a division of Universal Music Operations Limited.
Published by Imagem Songs Limited
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 5054429005707
- Barcode (Scanned [Format: EAN 13; Metadata: GB]): 5054429005707
- Matrix / Runout: MPO ZEN 236 A2 SIMON - THE EXCHANGE VINYL
- Matrix / Runout: MPO ZEN 236 B2 SIMON - THE EXCHANGE VINYL
- Matrix / Runout: MPO ZEN 236 C2 SIMON - THE EXCHANGE VINYL
- Matrix / Runout: MPO ZEN 236 D1 SIMON - THE EXCHANGE VINYL
- Label Code: LC-12885
- Other (Catalog Number): ZEN236
Seller's Shipping Information
Please take a couple of minutes, to read the following information.
Orders placed and paid for on a Weekend, will not be processed until the following Tuesday, as I do not work Sunday or Monday.
Shipping methods and cost:
Please advise ASAP, if you wish for your parcel to be sent Signed / Tracked. Otherwise, you will be invoiced for Standard Shipping. No Tracking reference is possible, with Standard shipping - only a Proof Of Postage.
UK (including Northern Ireland): CD's are £2 first cd and 50p for each that follows, 7"s are £2. LPs / 12"s 1 to 3 records is £4, then it's £1 for each record after.Recorded Delivery will add another £1.50 to the cost of the first record. If you require "Recorded Delivery" or the like, then please advise, BEFORE ordering, or immediately after the order has been placed.
Europe and Ireland: 7" single is £5, LPs / 12"s first record is £7, then it's £3 for each record after.Recorded Delivery to Europe, will add another £5.50 to the cost of the first record.
America, Australia and all other destinations: First record is £9.50, then it's £3 for each record after.
Double vinyl albums will be classed as 2 records, and charged accordingly, triple vinyl x 3, quadruple x 4..
I check the condition of all my records and won't sell records that are in very bad condition.
Because some of the records are old and possibly rare, they are not in perfect condition and may have a little "pop and crackle" but I try not to sell any that I consider to be unplayable. Occasionally though mistakes can happen, so if you're unhappy I will try and sort out another copy, or consider a refund.I will not grade a record as 'near mint' unless it is so - ie, appears unplayed.
Multiple orders (3 or more records) made up from 'make an offer' records, will not receive a further discount.
Sometimes packages get lost in the post. I get a "Proof-Of-Postage" certificate for every package I send and therefore cannot be held responsible for any such loss.
If you're buying a record that costs more than £20, I STRONGLY advise that you might prefer to use Recorded Delivery for your order so that you can claim compensation in the event of a package going missing. I will ask if you wish for the parcel to be sent this way.
ALL orders should be completed within 4 days of placing your order. I also request that FEEDBACK is left, to advise if you're happy with the condition of the record, but more importantly, that you have received the order!.
If you require the record to be removed from the sleeve, prior to postage, please advise.
Recommended from this seller
£20.00 + shipping