Bette Midler – The Rose - The Original Soundtrack Recording
$2.99 + shipping
|A1||Whose Side Are You On
Written-By – Charley Williams, Kenny Hopkins
|A2||Midnight In Memphis
Written-By – Tony Johnson
|A4||When A Man Loves A Woman
Written-By – Andrew Wright (4), Calvin Lewis
|A5||Sold My Soul To Rock 'N' Roll
Written-By – Gene Pistilli*
|A6||Keep On Rockin'
Written-By – John Carter, Sam Hagar*
|B1||Love Me With A Feeling
Written-By – Hudson Whittaker
Written-By – Stephen Hunter*
|B4||Stay With Me
Written-By – George Weiss*, Jerry Ragovoy
|B5||Let Me Call You Sweetheart
Written-By – Beth Slater Whitson, Leo Friedman
Written-By – Amanda McBroom
- Acoustic Guitar – Greg Prestopino
- Bass – Mark Leonard (2), Scott Chambers
- Drums – Harry Stinson, Whitey Glan*
- Electric Guitar – Jon Sholle
- Engineer – Bob Leonard, Ed Lever, John Neal, Roger Mayer, Stewart Taylor*
- Guitar – Danny Weis, Steve Hunter
- Harmonica, Trombone, Harmony Vocals – Norton Buffalo
- Harmony Vocals – Amanda McBroom, Bill Champlin, Donny Gerrard
- Keyboards – Robbie Buchanan
- Photography By [Liner Photo] – Sean Russell (3)
- Piano – Bill Elliott, Lincoln Mayorga
- Producer [Associate], Engineer, Remix – Bill Gazecki
- Producer, Arranged By, Remix – Paul A. Rothchild
- Saxophone – Jerry Jumonville
- Trumpet – Mark Underwood
- Vocals – Bette Midler
Issued with a custom inner sleeve.
"SP" in label matrix denotes a Specialty pressing.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Matrix Side A): ST-A-794415-SP
- Matrix / Runout (Matrix Side B): ST-A-794416-SP
- Matrix / Runout (Runout A etched (Var. 1)): ST A 794415 A SP 0-35M1-2 WJG (xPar)
- Matrix / Runout (Runout B Etched (Var. 1)): STA 794416 C SP SM 2-1 WJG (xPar)
- Matrix / Runout (Runout A etchwd / SRC stamped (Var. 2)): ST-A-794415 G SRC 1-1
- Matrix / Runout (Runout B etchwd / SRC stamped (Var. 2)): ST-A-794416 G SRC 1-1
Seller's Shipping Information
Browse our selection and purchase the items you would like. We then email you a paypal invoice. Easy, fast and safe. You can use your credit card via paypal even if you do not have an account. Money orders and cash in US dollars are accepted as well. On larger orders I will also take Western Union payments. This is the website for our record store with hundreds of thousands of records. It is much easier to input items and much funner to browse around and learn about music on Discogs so we choose to use this interface. We proudly offer one of the largest and best selections IN THE WORLD on discogs. Adding new items daily. We ship multiple days a week in strong, sturdy boxes. Open 7 days a week, easy to call and pro customer service. I check Discogs often and will attempt to get back to you quickly. Feel free to call 206-568-5446.
Please visit our record store when in Seattle area.
All shipments come with TRACKING
SHIPPING RATES: (heavier/odd shaped / sized items may cost a little more)
Shipping Discounts applied on multiple items.
USA for LPs - media mail 4.99 + 1.00 each additional item. Will give bulk discounts on large orders in the US.
CDs/7"/DVD/Cassette etc are shipped first class mail. 3.99 for the first and 1.00 each additional.
USA - priority mail 8.99 = 2.00 ea. additional. Heavier LP's are more
INTERNATIONAL mail prices have significantly gone up as of 1/17/2016
at this time we are still learning the new rates so please be aware of that...
Canada LP - AIR MAIL - 16.99 for the first ONE OR TWO LP's
discounts on multiple items
CDs/7"/DVD/Cassette - 11.99 for the first discounts on multiple
WORLD LP - AIR MAIL - 24.99 for ONE or TWO lps
after two pounds it jumps up again...36.99 ...for 3 to 4 LP's approx
WORLD CD/7"/DVD - 14.99 for the first.
Thanks for your support.
$2.99 + shipping