Twista – The Day After
- Record Company – Warner Music Group
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Atlantic Recording Corporation
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – WEA International Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Geffen Records
- Copyright (c) – Atlantic Recording Corporation
- Copyright (c) – WEA International Inc.
- Licensed From – Universal Music Enterprises
- Licensed From – Capitol Records
- Licensed From – Demon Music Group
- Licensed From – Solar records
- Licensed From – Sanctuary Records
- Licensed From – Unidisc Music Inc.
- Produced For – China White Productions
- Produced For – Showtime Entertainment
- Produced For – Tuff Jew Productions
- Produced For – Hustla Foundation Inc.
- Produced For – Unusual Suspects, Inc.
- Produced For – One Street Heat Productions
- Produced For – Darkchild.com
- Produced For – ColliPark Productions, Inc.
- Pressed By – Cinram GmbH
- Published By – Staying High Music
- Published By – Rondor Music
- Published By – China White Productions
- Published By – BMG Music
- Published By – Scott Storch Music
- Published By – TVT Music, Inc.
- Published By – Waters Of Nazareth Publishing
- Published By – EMI Blackwood Music Inc.
- Published By – Artist 101 Publishing Group
- Published By – Warner-Tamerlane Publishing Corp.
- Published By – BlackBoy Hatchet Music, Inc.
- Published By – EMI Blackwood
- Published By – Ready For The World Music
- Published By – Songs Of Universal
- Published By – Irving Music, Inc.
- Published By – One Street Heat Productions
- Published By – Rye Songs
- Published By – Rodney Jerkins Music
- Published By – EMI Blackwood Music Publishing
- Published By – Phoenix Ave Music Publishing
- Published By – Justin Combs Publishing
- Published By – EMI Music
- Published By – Lashawn Daniels Productions Inc.
- Published By – EMI April Music
- Published By – Yoga Flames Music
- Published By – Janice Combs Publishing, Inc.
- Published By – EMI Music Publishing
- Published By – Piscapo Music
- Published By – Callico Music
- Published By – Songs Of Lastrada
- Published By – Sony ATV
- Published By – Midstar Music
- Published By – Breaka Music
- Published By – Infamous Lord
- Published By – Nebiru Publishing
- Published By – Zomba Songs Inc.
- Published By – R. Kelly Publishing, Inc.
- Published By – ColliPark Music
- Published By – EMI Blackwood Music
- Published By – Marimbero Music Publishing
- Recorded At – Chi-Roc Studios
- Recorded At – The Hit Factory Criteria
- Recorded At – South Beach Studios
- Recorded At – Darkchild Studios
- Recorded At – Chung King Studios
- Recorded At – Record Plant, Los Angeles
- Mixed At – Studio Atlantis
- Mixed At – The Boom Boom Room
- Mixed At – Larrabee North
- Mixed At – Circle House Studios
- Mixed At – The Vault Studios
- Mastered At – Bernie Grundman Mastering
- A&R [A&R Direction] – Mike Caren
- A&R [Co-A&R Direction] – Damon Eden, Gee Roberson
- Administrator [A&R Administration] – Anne DeClemente
- Art Direction, Design – Gregory Gigendad Burke*
- Coordinator [A&R Coordination] – Aaron Bay-Schuck
- Executive-Producer – Carl Mitchell, Mike Caren, Rawle Stewart
- Legal – Michael Selverne, Selverne Mandlebaum & Mintz*
- Management – Rawle Stewart, Showtime Entertainment Agency
- Mastered By – Brian "Big Bass" Gardner*
- Other [Stylist] – Rachel Johnson
- Photography By – Sacha Waldman
- Product Manager – Dionnee Harper
- Product Manager [Art Production Manager] – Rob Gold (2)
- Product Manager [Marketing Direction] – James Lopez
- Adonis Shropshire
- Makeeba Riddick
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 0 75679 34982 8
- Barcode (Scanned): 075679349828
- Label Code: LC 00121
- Rights Society: GEMA/BIEM
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1 & 2): ["W" logo] CD 756793498-2 V01
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 1 & 2): IFPI L012
- Mould SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI 05N0
- Mould SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI 05R2
I will be on holiday from the 5. July to the 25. July, where i will be unable to handle any order. You will still be able to order and paid, but it will first be shipped out after the 25. July.
Since i only have my mobil device with me, then please don't expect any long response on any query.
Thanks for your understanding
Please notice: I’m a private person selling parts of my huge private collection. If you think my price is not right, feel free to make me a offer. Maybe I'm in a good mood and we can negotiate :) Please do not click buy unless you are 100% sure you want to buy.
Please be sure at the buyer’s addresses on Discogs and PayPal are the same, otherwise will the shipping be delay. until it's confirm and registered shipping will the be mandatory, no exception.
For the most country outside the EU zone, except Japan, Canada, US, New Zealand and Australia, are registered shipping mandatory, no matte the amount of the order. If you want to check the shipping cost, just add the items to you cart, and you will see shipping option for your country.
Please notice, the total weight includes packing and will include jewel cases if the item is housed in a Jewel Case
You must also use the PayPal invoice there is sent to you, with the same mail address as provide here on Discogs. If you don't use the Paypal invoice there is sent to you, will i cancel the payment and the order.
Please use the below service, if you want to return your order. Just remember to mark it has "return" on the CN22
In case your order are not as expected, please signup for this service to cover the return shipping
For danish customer only/Kun for danske kunder
Betaling via bank overførelse eller Mobilpay giver 10% rabat på det de vare du bestiller.Gør venligt opmærksom på at du vil betale via bank overførelse eller Mobilpay når du bestiller, så jeg kan beregne det korrekte beløb og fremsende de nødvendige oplysninger.
Only for customers inside Sweden
Payment through bank transfer, will give you 10% discount on items price. Please remember to tell me, at you will pay through bank transfer when you order, so I can recalculate the correct price and sent you the payment details.
All offers will be accepted, unless your bid is way below the price for other items for sale in same condition or in the sales history. If i am the only one there is selling the items, will it also be decline.
How to save money on shipping
I you want to save some money on shipping, can i remove the jewel cases (if the items is already in a Jewel case). Just be aware at the shipping price there is display are with jewel case included (if the item(s) is housed in a Jewel case). Just make a clear note at you want shipping without jewel case, and continue to checkout and pay. When i handle the order, will i re-calculate the shipping prices and refund you the different ASAP. The default weight for a CD album is 110g, but if the jewel case had been remove will it only be 50g or less (Depending on how many pages the booklet have)
Quick list over my items for sale
Low price items where the sleeve has been folded, to fit into a plastic cover, to save storage room on a Radio station. Has been rip once to digital format to use for broadcasting and then storage way. This is a great item, if you own disc has some damage and you want to replace it with one there normal are in Near Mint (NM) condition.
This items has a small label on the sleeve with a storage number written on the label and this items is normal housed in a cardboard sleeve. Are from the same Radio Station and has also been rip to digital format and then storage way.
This items has a promo stamp on the disc, on the sleeve or on both. Many of this items are from the same Radio Station and has only been rip once to digital format and then storage away.
I don't grade the jewel cases as they can be replaced.