|5||The Watcher Of Loneliness||7:18|
- Arranged By [Strings And Recorders Arranged By], Conductor [Strings And Recorders Conducted By] – Markus Reuter
- Artwork – Dan McPharlin
- Cello [String Quartet: Cello] – Juliane Gilbert (tracks: 1, 4, 6)
- Design – www.studioflokati.de
- Drums [Traps], Electronic Drums [Buttons] – Pat Mastelotto (tracks: 1, 2, 4, 6)
- Engineer – Ian Boddy, Markus Reuter
- Guitar [Touch Guitars], Electronics – Markus Reuter
- Mastered By – Denis Blackham
- Mixed By – Clemens Schleiwies
- Producer – Ian Boddy, Markus Reuter
- Programmed By [Programming], Sampler, Synthesizer [Synthesizers] – Ian Boddy
- Recorded By [Strings And Recorders Recorded By] – Frieder Zimmermann
- Recorder [Recorders] – Ulrich Pollmann (tracks: 2, 5)
- Viola [String Quartet: Viola] – Wiebke Tschöpe (tracks: 1, 4, 6)
- Violin [String Quartet: Violin] – Karina Bellmann (tracks: 1, 4, 6), Uta Maria Lempert (tracks: 1, 4, 6)
- Voice – SiRenée (tracks: 1, 7)
- Written-By, Recorded By – Ian Boddy, Markus Reuter
Strings and recorders recorded at Quohren MPG, Dresden, Germany.
Mixed at The Private Room, Munich, Germany.
Mastered at Skye Mastering.
DDD | Made in the EC | Limited to 1000 copies | © 2009 Markus Reuter & Ian Boddy
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Scanned): 0633367773227
- Barcode (Text): 6 33367 77322 7
- Matrix / Runout: Sony DADC A0101305000-0101 11 A00
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L551
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 94K4
- Label Code: LC 18925
- SPARS Code: DDD
Buyer pays shipping; orders of $100 or more and shipped within the United States get free shipping. Additional fees for international shipping apply. International buyers are responsible for knowing and understanding import taxes that are beyond seller's control.