Rod Stewart – Camouflage
Soloist, Guitar – Jeff BeckWritten-By – D. Hitchings*, R. Stewart*, R. Robinson*
|A2||All Right Now
Written-By – A. Fraser*, P. Rodgers*
|A3||Some Guys Have All The Luck
Written-By – J. Fortang*
|A4||Can We Still Be Friends
Soloist, Guitar – Jeff BeckWritten-By – Todd Rundgren
|B1||Bad For You
Soloist, Guitar – Jeff BeckWritten-By – J. Cregan*, K. Savigar*, R. Stewart*
|B2||Heart Is On The Line
Written-By – J. Davis*, R. Stewart*
Written-By – K. Savigar*, M. Omartian*, R. Stewart*
Written-By – M. Omartian*, R. Stewart*
- Recorded At – Lion Share Recording Studios
- Mastered At – Future Disc
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – WEA Records B.V.
- Copyright (c) – WEA Records B.V.
- Published By – Rod Stewart
- Published By – Hitchings Music
- Published By – Rowland Robinson Music
- Published By – Island Music, Inc.
- Published By – Don Kirshner Music, Inc.
- Published By – April Music Inc.
- Published By – Earmark Music Inc.
- Published By – Blacklion Music, Inc.
- Published By – Kevin Savigar Music
- Published By – WB Music Corp.
- Published By – Anteater Music
- Published By – See This House Music
- Art Direction – Jeffrey Kent Ayeroff
- Art Direction [With] – Michael Hodgson (2), Paula Greif
- Bass – Jay Davis (2)
- Design – Michael Hodgson (2)
- Drums – Tony Brock
- Engineer – John Guess
- Engineer [2nd] – Tom Fouce
- Guitar – Jim Cregan, Michael Landau, Robin Le Mesurier
- Harmonica – Jimmy Zavala*
- Horns – Charlie Loper*, Chuck Findley, Gary Grant, Gary Herbig, Jerry Hey, Kim Hutchcroft
- Keyboards – Kevin Savigar
- Keyboards, Percussion, Backing Vocals, Arranged By [Horns] – Michael Omartian
- Management – The Arnold Stiefel Company
- Mastered By – Steve Hall
- Mixed By – John Guess
- Photography By – Steven Meisel
- Producer – Michael Omartian (tracks: A1 to A4, B2 to B4), Rod Stewart (tracks: B1)
- Soloist, Saxophone – Gary Herbig
Recorded at Lion Share, Los Angeles, CA.
℗ © 1984 WEA Records B.V.
A1 published by Rod Stewart/Hitchings Music/Rowland Robinson Music ASCAP
A2 published by Island Music Inc. BMI
A3 published by Kirshner Music/April Music Inc. ASCAP
A4 published by Earmark Music, Inc. BMI
B1 published by Rod Stewart/Blacklion Music, Inc. & Kevin Savigar Music/WB Music Corp. ASCAP
B2 published by Rod Stewart/Anteater Music ASCAP
B3 published by Rod Stewart/Blacklion Music, Inc. & Kevin Savigar Music/See This House Music ASCAP
B4 published by Rod Stewart/See This House Music ASCAP
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 0 7599-25095-1
- Barcode: 075992509510
USPS tracking number will be provided.
SHIPPING TIMES: Media Mail is 5-7 business days, or could be longer. Tracking number is provided.
Priority Shipping available upon request.
Please inquire for International rates, varies by country.
Estimates for First-Class international shipping (Includes Tracking Number):
$16.00 USD - 1 record
$21.00 USD - 2 to 3 records
$26.00 USD - 4 to 5 records
$31.00 USD - 6 to 7 records
$21.00 USD - 1 record
$26.00 USD - 2 to 3 records
$31.00 USD - 4 to 5 records
$36.00 USD - 6 to 7 records
UK, Europe, Japan, Brazil, Australia
$22.00 USD - 1 record
$28.00 USD - 2 to 3 records
$35.00 USD - 4 to 5 records
$42.00 USD - 6 to 7 records
$24.00 USD - 1 record
$31.00 USD - 2 to 3 records
$38.00 USD - 4 to 5 records
$46.00 USD - 6 to 7 records
***DOUBLE LP's count as 2 records***
***Packages greater than 4 lbs weight must be shipped Priority International.***
Estimated is 7-14 business days, may be longer for certain countries. Tracking number provided is in some countries.
Registered shipping is provided for additional $30 USD charge.
All records are shipped with a protective sleeve. 100% customer satisfaction guaranteed. :)