U2 – How To Dismantle An Atomic Bomb
DVD, DVD-Video, PAL
All Media, Numbered, Special Edition
- Co-producer – Jacknife Lee (tracks: CD-2, CD-4, CD-5, CD-8, CD-9, CD-10)
- Composed By – U2
- Edited By [Digital] – Patricia Sullivan Fourstar*
- Engineer – Carl Glanville, Chris Heaney
- Film Director – Richie Smyth (tracks: DVD-01 to DVD-06)
- Film Producer – Ned O'Hanlon (tracks: DVD-01 to DVD-06)
- Interviewer – Neil McCormick (tracks: DVD-01 to DVD-06)
- Lyrics By – Bono, The Edge (tracks: CD-1, CD-4, CD-11, CD-12)
- Mastered By – Arnie Acosta
- Mixed By – Carl Glanville (tracks: CD-1, CD-2, CD-11), Flood (tracks: CD-4, CD-6, CD-8, CD-10), Jacknife Lee (tracks: CD-7 to CD-9), Steve Lillywhite (tracks: CD-1, CD-2, CD-8, CD-12)
- Producer – Chris Thomas (tracks: CD-3, CD-9, CD-11), Daniel Lanois (tracks: CD-4, CD-9, CD-10), Steve Lillywhite (tracks: CD-1, CD-2, CD-6, CD-8, CD-10, CD-12)
- Recorded By – Carl Glanville
- Synthesizer – Jacknife Lee (tracks: CD-1, CD-2, CD-4 to CD-10, CD-12)
This UK version is stickered as a "special edition".
Credits are for CD only.
All tracks written by U2 and published by Universal Music Publishing B.V. except Blue Mountain Music Ltd. (UK) and Mother Music (IRL).
CD recorded at HQ and South of France.
DVD - U2 and 3 Songs filmed on 9th and 10th June 2004 at HQ, Dublin, Ireland. Aspect: 16:9. Sound: PCM Stereo. Duration: 43 mins. A Solo Too production for U2 Limited. The "One by one" menu on DVD has an easter egg, a 21 second video without sound that shows handwritten lyrics to the "Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own" song.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Scanned): 602498681787
- Barcode (Text): 6 02498 68178 7
- Matrix / Runout (CD): MISS YOU SUGAR 06024 986 817-8 01 * 51534614
- Matrix / Runout (CD): Q
- Matrix / Runout (CD): MADE IN GERMANY BY UNIVERSAL M & L
- Mastering SID Code (CD): IFPI LV26
- Mould SID Code (CD): IFPI 0144
- Matrix / Runout (DVD): 06024 986 817-4 50 01 * 51525089
- Matrix / Runout (DVD): BA
- Mastering SID Code (DVD): IFPI LU26
- Label Code: LC00407
- Rights Society: BIEM/SABAM
- Other (Cat. no. CD): 986 728-8
- Other (Cat. no. DVD): 986 817-4
UK = £1.95 + £0.50 for each additional.
Europe = £4.00 + £0.80 for each additional.
USA & Canada = £5.50 + £1.20 for each additional.
Australia & Rest of World = £6.00 + £1.50 for each additional.
UK = £4.20 + £1.00 for each additional.
Europe = £6.50 + £1.50 for each additional.
USA & Canada = £9.50 + £2.00 for each additional.
Australia & Rest of World = £10.00 + £2.50 for each additional.
I always obtain a proof of posting receipt for every parcel I send. If, however, you would like your order tracked & insured please be aware that this incurs an additional charge. If you have any queries regarding postage, please let me know and I will do my best to help you.