|1-1||–The Phil Woods Quintet||If I Should Lose You||8:13|
|1-2||–The Phil Woods Quintet||I'm Late||8:23|
|1-3||–The Phil Woods Quintet||Groovin' High
Tenor Saxophone – Zoot Sims
|1-4||–The Phil Woods Quintet||Song For Sisyphus||16:42|
|1-5||–The Phil Woods Quintet||Cheek To Cheek||13:44|
|1-6||–The Phil Woods Quintet||High Clouds||7:04|
|2-1||–The Phil Woods Quartet||Star Eyes||4:44|
|2-2||–The Phil Woods Quartet||Upper Manhattan Medical||6:59|
|2-3||–The Phil Woods Quartet||Springville||6:14|
|2-4||–The Phil Woods Quartet||Round About||6:13|
|2-5||–The Phil Woods Quartet||Reet's Neet||7:53|
|2-6||–The Phil Woods Quartet||Long Ago And Far Away||7:12|
|2-7||–The Phil Woods Quartet||Webb City||6:48|
|2-8||–The Phil Woods Quintet||Where You At||6:47|
|2-9||–The Phil Woods Quintet||HUK2E||7:48|
|3-1||–The Phil Woods Quintet||Over The Rainbow||5:38|
|3-2||–The Phil Woods Quintet||111-44||8:08|
|3-3||–The Phil Woods Quintet||Mitch||11:04|
|3-4||–The Phil Woods Quintet||Willow Weep For Me||10:03|
|3-5||–The Phil Woods Quintet||Webb City||10:47|
|3-6||–The Phil Woods Quintet||305||10:00|
|4-1||–The Phil Woods Quintet||September Song||7:31|
|4-2||–The Phil Woods Quintet||Weak End||12:28|
|4-3||–The Phil Woods Quintet||Goodbye Mr. Evans||10:50|
|4-4||–The Phil Woods Quintet||Chandek's Den||16:36|
|5-1||–The Phil Woods Quintet||Just A Mood||10:14|
|5-2||–The Phil Woods Quintet||Dance The Way You Want To||4:23|
|5-3||–The Phil Woods Quintet||Lost||9:28|
|5-4||–The Phil Woods Quintet||Hiatus||4:57|
|5-5||–The Phil Woods Quintet||One For Mogie||8:52|
|5-6||–The Phil Woods Quintet||Back Room Blues||8:56|
- Alto Saxophone – Phil Woods
- Art Direction – Richard Mantel
- Bass – Steve Gilmore
- Clarinet – Phil Woods (tracks: 4-3 to 5-1)
- Drums – Bill Goodwin
- Engineer [Assistant] – Drake Philbrook (tracks: 3-5 to 4-2)
- Executive-Producer – Charlie Lourie, Michael Cuscuna
- Guitar – Harry Leahey (tracks: 1-4 to 1-6)
- Mixed By – Bill Goodwin (tracks: 2-1 to 2-7), Neil Braunstein (tracks: 2-1 to 2-7)
- Piano – Hal Galper (tracks: 2-1 to 3-4), Jim McNeely (tracks: 3-5 to 5-6), Mike Melillo (tracks: 1-1 to 1-6)
- Producer – Bill Goodwin
- Recorded By – Chris Fichera (tracks: 2-1 to 4-2), Kent Heckman (tracks: 5-1 to 5-6)
- Remastered By – Malcolm Addey
- Soprano Saxophone – Phil Woods (tracks: 1-1 to 1-3)
- Trombone – Hal Crook (tracks: 3-5 to 4-2)
- Trumpet – Brian Lynch (tracks: 4-3 to 5-6)
- Trumpet, Flugelhorn – Tom Harrell (tracks: 2-8 to 3-4)
Tracks 1-4 to 1-6 recorded in concert in Pori, Finland on August 15, 1977.
Tracks 2-1 to 2-7 recorded at Mountain Sound Studios, Stroudsberg, Pennsylvania on August 11 & 12, 1981.
Tracks 2-8 to 3-4 recorded at Bearsville Studios, Bearsville, New York on December 29, 1984.
Tracks 3-5 to 4-2 recorded live at Catalina's Bar & Grill, Hollywood on September 21, 1991.
Tracks 4-3 to 5-1 recorded live at Ronnie Scott's club, London on July 9, 1992.
Tracks 5-1 to 5-6 recorded at Red Rock Studios, Saylorsburg, Pennsylvania on August 3, 1992.
All selections previously unissued.