|A1||–Pete Johnson Blues Trio*||Vine Street Bustle|
|A2||–Pete Johnson Blues Trio*||Some Day Blues|
|A3||–Pete Johnson||Holler Stomp|
|A4||–Pete Johnson Blues Trio*||Barrelhouse Breakdown|
|A5||–Pete Johnson Blues Trio*||Kansas City Farewell|
|A6||–Pete Johnson||You Don't Know My Mind|
|B1||–Earl Hines||The Father's Getaway|
|B2||–Earl Hines||Reminiscing At Blue Note|
|B3||–Teddy Bunn||Blues Without Words (Alt. Tk.)|
|B4||–Teddy Bunn||Blues Without Words|
|B5||–Teddy Bunn||King Porter Stomp|
|B6||–Teddy Bunn||Bachelor Blues|
|B7||–Teddy Bunn||Guitar In High|
- Bass – Abe Boler* (tracks: A1, A2, A4, A5)
- Design – Richard Mantel
- Executive-Producer – Charlie Lourie
- Guitar – Teddy Bunn (tracks: B3 to B7), Ulysses Livingston (tracks: A1, A2, A4, A5)
- Liner Notes – Michael Cuscuna, Stanley Dance
- Piano – Earl Hines (tracks: B1, B2), Pete Johnson (tracks: A1 to A6)
- Reissue Producer – Michael Cuscuna
- Vocals – Teddy Bunn (tracks: B3, B4, B6)
B1-B2 recorded July 29, 1939.
B3-B7 recorded March 28, 1940.
Limited to 5000 albums.