Mew – Visuals
|A1||Nothingness And No Regrets||4:27|
|A2||The Wake Of Your Life||4:41|
|A3||Candy Pieces All Smeared Out||3:37|
|A4||In A Better Place||4:41|
|A5||Ay Ay Ay||3:42|
|B1||Learn Our Crystals||5:22|
|B6||Carry Me To Safety||4:27|
- Artwork – Jonas Bjerre
- Engineer [Engineered By] – Christian Alex Petersen, Jonas Bjerre, Mads Nørgaard Nielsen*, Nikolaj Nielsen, Søren Møller
- Lacquer Cut By – HL (2)
- Layout – DLT (3)
- Management – Key Music Management Ltd.
- Mastered By – Dean Honer
- Mixed By – Claudius Mittendorfer
- Producer [Produced By] – Mew
Under exclusive license to Play It Again Sam.
(LC07800). Made in the EU.
"Indies only" 180 gram LP with 3D sleeve artwork, 3D glasses and a download code, packaged in a gatefold sleeve.
Total pressing amount is unknown, but several US webstores state that 750 copies of this pressing were distributed in the US.
Recorded at: Many-Worlds Mansion, Grapehouse Studios, MadSound Studio.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 5414939956508
- Matrix / Runout (Etched, Side A & B): PIASR940LP
- Matrix / Runout (Stamped, Side A): BH65705-01 A1 HL
- Matrix / Runout (Stamped, Side B): BH65705-01 B1 HL
- Matrix / Runout (Etched, Side A, Variant 1): TΛ
- Matrix / Runout (Etched, Side A, Variant 2): XΛ
- Matrix / Runout (Etched, Side B, Variant 1): V+V
- Matrix / Runout (Etched, Side B, Variant 2): TΛ
- Label Code: LC07800
- Rights Society: SABAM/BIEM
Canada shipping: $18 for the first LP, $6 each additional | $10 for the first 7"/CD/cassette, $3 each additional
Rest of World shipping: $24 for the first LP, $12 each additional | $16 for the first 7"/CD/cassette, $4 each additional.
Items are ONLY shipped to Paypal verified addresses. No exceptions.
Sealed LPs are shipped sealed unless otherwise requested.
We are a retail store, and items listed on Discogs are retail stock. We do our best to maintain a real-time inventory on Discogs, but on rare occasions items listed on Discogs have already sold in the store. We apologize in advance for any inconvenience.
Also, because we are a retail store, oftentimes items listed (especially used items) may be the only copy we have in stock at a time. When we receive an order, that item is pulled from our inventory. For this reason, we ask that payments are received within 48 hours of an invoice being sent out. Orders that are not paid for in that time will be cancelled, and the item will be returned to our inventory (both physically in the store and on Discogs). Thank you for your understanding.
***A NOTE ABOUT GRADING*** We never grade vinyl sleeves as Mint. As a retail store, our records are handled by customers and occasionally, this can result in VERY minor wear to the edges/corners. If a record is purchased and there is a significant change in sleeve grading between when it was listed and when it was sold, we will contact the buyer first before shipping.