Wings (2) – London Town
|A2||Cafe On The Left Bank||3:25|
|A8||I've Had Enough||3:02|
|B1||With A Little Luck||5:45|
|B3||Deliver Your Children||4:17|
|B4||Name And Address||3:07|
|B5||Don't Let It Bring You Down||4:34|
|B6||Morse Moose And The Grey Goose||6:27|
- Licensed To – MPL Communications Inc.
- Manufactured By – MPL Communications Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – MPL Communications Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – MPL Communications Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – MPL Communications Inc.
- Copyright (c) – MPL Communications Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Denny Laine Ltd.
- Recorded At – Abbey Road Studios
- Recorded At – Record Plant Mobile Studio
- Recorded At – Air Studios
- Lacquer Cut At – Kendun Recorders
- Pressed By – Capitol Records Pressing Plant, Winchester
- Published By – MPL Communications Inc.
- Cover [Coordination] – Aubrey Powell, George Hardie
- Design, Photography By – Denny*, Linda*, Paul*
- Engineer – Geoff Emerick
- Engineer [Assistant] – Mark Vigars, Pete Henderson*, Steve Churchyard
- Guitar, Percussion – Jimmy McCulloch
- Lacquer Cut By – JG*
- Photography By [Additional] – Graham Hughes (2), Henry Diltz
- Producer – Paul McCartney
- Producer, Vocals, Guitar, Bass, Keyboards, Drums, Percussion, Violin, Flageolet, Recorder – Paul McCartney
- Vocals, Drums, Percussion, Harmonica – Joe English
- Vocals, Guitar, Bass, Flageolet, Recorder, Percussion – Denny Laine
- Vocals, Keyboards, Percussion – Linda McCartney
1. EMI, Abbey Road Studios, London Town
(Silver rain was falling down)
February 7th to March 31st.
2. Record Plant Mobile Studio,
aboard the motor yacht "Fair Carol"
Virgin Islands. May 1st to May 31st.
3. Air London Studios
December 3rd to December 14th.
4. EMI, Abbey Road Studios, London Town
(Silver rain was falling down)
October 25th to December 1st
then January 4th to January 23rd.
Tracks A2, A3, A8, B1, B2, B5 and B6 recorded in the Virgin Islands.
A1, A4, A5, A7, B4
Copyright © 1978 MPL Communications Ltd.
A2, A3, A8, B1, B2, B5, B6
Copyright © 1978 MPL Communications, Inc.
Copyright © 1978 MPL Communications Ltd. / Denny Laine Ltd.
Copyright © 1978 MPL Communications, Inc. / Denny Laine Ltd.
Cuff Link (A5) is not in the numbering sequence of the Side One label.
Includes inner sleeve and poster
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Label A): SW1-11777
- Matrix / Runout (Label B): SW2-11777
- Matrix / Runout (Version 1 runout A etched [stamped]): SW-1-11777-Z7 ─◁ [KENDUN-A] JG
- Matrix / Runout (Version 1 runout B etched [stamped]): SW-2-11777-Z-8 #3 ─◁ [KENDUN-B] JG
- Matrix / Runout (Version 2 runout A): SW-1-11777-Z20 ─◁ KENDUN-A JG
- Matrix / Runout (Version 2 runout B): SW-1-11777-Z22 ─◁ KENDUN-B JG
- Matrix / Runout (Version 3 runout A): SW-1-11777-Z18 ─◁ KENDUN-A JG
- Matrix / Runout (Version 3 runout B): SW-2-11777-Z-9 ─◁ KENDUN-B JG
- Matrix / Runout (Version 4 runout A): SW-1-11777-Z16 ─◁ KENDUN-A JG
- Matrix / Runout (Version 4 runout B): SW-2-11777-Z∙8#2 ─◁ KENDUN-B JG
- Matrix / Runout (Version 5 runout A): SW-1-11777-Z8 #4 ─◁ KENDUN-A JG
- Matrix / Runout (Version 5 runout B): SW-2-11777-Z16 #4 ─◁ KENDUN-B JG
- Matrix / Runout (Version 6 runout A): SW-1-11777-Z7#3 ─◁ KENDUN-A JG
- Matrix / Runout (Version 6 runout B): SW-2-11777-Z-8#3 ─◁ KENDUN-B JG
- Matrix / Runout (Version 7 runout A): SW-1-11777-Z16#2 ─◁ KENDUN-A JG
- Matrix / Runout (Version 7 runout B): SW-2-11777-Z16#6 ─◁ KENDUN-B JG
ALL REASONABLE OFFERS WILL BE CONSIDERED. Even if it's not listed with make an offer, feel free to message me with any reasonable offers.
Feel free to inquire about a bundle discount when you figure out what all you want.
foreign orders are expensive,,, minimum shipping cost is 16, however, if your item is over 8 ounces you pay at least $23 for shipping.. this has nothing to do with me, if you're mad about these costs get in touch with the post office, but don't cry to me. no deals will be cut to make up for that cost
Buyer agrees to pay:
$3 for a tape
$4 for a CD, 7" or 45 (1 CD means 1 CD, a double disc counts as 2)
$6 for LP or 12"
$6 for a 78 ****78s will not be refunded if the post office decides to break your record**** no 78s out of USA, orders will be cancelled
**********orders under $1 will be cancelled, just pick another cheap album**********
INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO PACK YOUR RECORD(S) ARE NOT NEEDED, SO JUST SHUT UP AND KEEP IT TO YOURSELF. Instructions on packing will lead to the order being cancelled and your money refunded.
++ ONE MORE TIME++
More for non-domestic shipping, aka if you're not in the USA you're gonna be paying more. NO refunds on foreign orders, as I can not be held accountable once the item leaves US soil, due to no tracking number available.
**due to new USPS policies and prices, the MINIMUM SHIPPING COST FOR ANY FOREIGN ORDER IS $16***(complaining to me about shipping costs won't get you anything but your order cancelled and your dumb ass blocked)
Records are visually graded. Will send pics upon request, just include email address when asking.
CD jewel cases not graded
All orders not paid for within 7 days will be automatically marked as non paying buyers