Beck – Mellow Gold
Written-By [Samples] – Dr. John
|2||Pay No Mind (Snoozer)||3:14|
|3||Fuckin With My Head (Mountain Dew Rock)||3:41|
|4||Whiskeyclone, Hotel City 1997||3:28|
|5||Soul Suckin Jerk||3:56|
|6||Truckdrivin Neighbors Downstairs (Yellow Sweat)||2:55|
Organ – Mike BoitoWritten-By [Samples] – The Melvins*
|9||Steal My Body Home||5:33|
|10||Nitemare Hippy Girl||2:55|
Bass – Rob ZabreckyViolin – Petra Haden
- Copyright (c) – Geffen Records, Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Geffen Records, Inc.
- Manufactured By – Uni Distribution Corp.
- Distributed By – Uni Distribution Corp.
- Mastered At – Precision Mastering
- Pressed By – DADC – DIDX-021767
- Published By – Cyanide Breathmint Music
- Published By – BMG Songs, Inc.
- Published By – Nothin' Fluxin' Music
- A&R – Mark Kates
- Art Direction, Design – Robert Fisher (4)
- Artwork By [Last Man After Nuclear War Built By] – Eddie
- Drums – David Harte (tracks: 2, 10, 11)
- Mastered By – Stephen Marcussen
- Mixed By – Rob Schnapf, Tom Rothrock
- Photography By – John Skalicky, Ross Harris (5)
- Producer – Beck (tracks: 6), Karl Stephenson (tracks: 1, 3 to 5, 7 to 9), Rob Schnapf (tracks: 2, 3, 10 to 12), Tom Rothrock (tracks: 1 to 3, 10 to 12)
- Written-By – Beck, Karl Stephenson (tracks: 1, 5, 7, 8)
Recorded at Karl's House and Rob's House and Beck's four track.
Mastered at Precision Mastering, Los Angeles, CA.
'Loser' contains sampling from 'I Walk On Guilded Splinters' by Dr. John. Courtesy of Atlantic Recording Corp. by arrangement with Warner Special Products. 'Beercan' contains sampling from 'Hogleg' by The Melvins. Courtesy of The Melvins and Boner Records. Rob Zabrecky appears courtesy of Interscope Records. All songs written by Beck and published by Cyanide Breathmint Music/BMG Songs, Inc. ASCAP except 'Loser', 'Soul Suckin' Jerk', 'Sweet Sunshine' and 'Beercan' written by Beck/Karl Stephenson and published by Cyanide Breathmint music/Nothin' Fluxin' Music/BMG Songs, Inc. ASCAP.
© 1994 Geffen Records, Inc.
℗ 1994, 1993 Geffen Records, Inc.
Manufactured and distributed in the United States by Uni Distribution Corp.
Made in USA.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 7 20642 46342 0
- Matrix / Runout: DIDX-021767 1
- SPARS Code: AAD
- Other (DADC Code): DIDX 021767
US (Media Mail with Tracking)
CDs/Cass/LPs/12”: Flat rate shipping for USA, ship as many items as you like for $5.00 (FREE SHIPPING if order is over $100)
CANADA (First Class Package International Service with Tracking)
LP/12”: 1-3 records $17.00; 4-5 records $26.00; 6-7 records $38.00; 8+ records have to be sent via Priority International shipping (price on request)
CDs/Cass: 1-2 discs $11.00; 3-9 discs $26.00
INTERNATIONAL (First Class Package International Service with Tracking)
LP/12”: 1-3 records $25.00; 4-5 records $36.00; 6-7 records $51.00; 8+ records have to be sent via Priority International shipping (price on request)
CDs/Cass: 1-2 discs $15.00; 3-9 discs $25.00
ALL RECORDS PACKAGED SAFELY & SECURELY with a sturdy cardboard record mailer and corrugated filler pad(s). Note that shipping charges include 'handling' which involves pulling, inspecting, packing, and shipping time as well as the materials including box, tape and ink. Hypersonic Records is NOT responsible for items lost or damaged while in transit with the United States Post Office. Shipping amounts are per record - 2xLP count as 2 records, 3xLP count as 3 records, etc. CD jewel cases are not graded unless unique to the release. (i.e. digipacks, etc.) We can ship with or without CD cases, just let us know if you don't want the CD case (We will ship the whole thing if not noted)
FEEDBACK & COMMUNICATION: Please feel free to contact us with any questions, comments or concerns.
ORDER ISSUE: If for any reason you have an issue with an order let us know as soon as possible.
LEAVE FEEDBACK! If you are happy with your order, please leave some positive feedback and we will do the same for you. If you are not happy with your order please let us know BEFORE you decide to leave negative feedback; your business is important to us and we promise to work with you to resolve any issues to your satisfaction.
Listen to selections of our electronic dance music 24/7/365 via http://HypersonicRadio.com