The Arcs (3) – Yours, Dreamily,
|A1||Once We Begin (Intro)|
Outta My Mind
Bass, Vocals, Keyboards, Guitar – Dan*Drums – Homer SteinweissOrgan, Piano, Percussion – Leon*
Put A Flower In Your Pocket
Backing Vocals – Flor de ToloacheBass, Vocals, Acoustic Guitar, Synth – DA*Drums – Richard Swift (2)Electric Guitar – Russ PahlOrgan [Acetone Organ], Synth – Leon*
Pistol Made Of Bones
Backing Vocals, Horns, Strings – Flor de ToloacheDrums, Percussion, Acoustic Guitar – Swift*Electric Guitar, Vocals – DA*Guitarrón – Veronica MedellinWritten-By ["Fai Yen"], Performer ["Fai Yen"] – Ream Daranoi*
Everything You Do (You Do For You)
Bass, Guitar, Vocals – DA*Drums – Chamberlin*Horns – Leon*Keyboards, Vocals – Swift*
Stay In My Corner
Bass – Nick MovshonDrums – Homer*Guitar, Vocals – DA*Keyboards, Piano – Leon*
Drums, Vocals – Swift*Guitar, Vocals – DA*Guitarrón – Veronica MedellinHorns, Organ [Hammond] – Leon*
Backing Vocals – Flor de ToloacheBass – Nick*Drums – Homer*Guitar – Tommy Brenneck*Guitar, Vocals – DA*Organ [Hammond], Piano – Leon*
Sounds [All Other Sounds] – DA*, Leon*Trombone – Ray Mason (3)Vocals – Lee Fields
Chains Of Love
Drums, Keyboards – Swift*Guitar, Keyboards – Leon*Lead Vocals, Backing Vocals – Flor de ToloacheVocals, Guitar, Bass, Keyboards – DA*
|B5||Come & Go|
Rosie (Ooh La La)
Backing Vocals – Flor de ToloacheBass, Sounds [Buzz], Keyboards, Vocals, Guitar – DA*Drums – Swift*Piano, Keyboards – Leon*
Searching In The Blue
Baritone Guitar, Guitar – Kennie Vaughn*Double Bass [Upright Bass] – Dave RoeDrums – Jeffrey ClemensHorns – Leon*Pedal Steel Guitar – Russ*Piano, Organ [Hammond], Horns, Vocals – Bobby EmmettVocals – Brian OliveVocals, Acoustic Guitar, Percussion – DA*
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Nonesuch Records Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – WEA International Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Nonesuch Records Inc.
- Copyright (c) – WEA International Inc.
- Recorded At – Easy Eye Sound Studios, Nashville, TN
- Recorded At – The Diamond Mine
- Recorded At – Electric Lady Studios
- Recorded At – The Sound Factory
- Mastered At – Magic Garden Mastering
- Published By – Hour Box Music
- Published By – EMI Blackwood Music Inc.
- Published By – Songs Of Kobalt Music Publishing
- Published By – Extraordinaire Music
- Published By – Music Of Big Deal
- Published By – BMG Platinum Songs US
- Published By – Kartel Music Ltd.
- Licensed From – Soundway Records Ltd.
- Made By – Record Industry
- Record Company – Warner Music Group
- Pressed By – Record Industry – 13481
- Art Direction – Dan Auerbach, Ric Alessio*
- Design [Graphic Design] – Ric Alessio*
- Engineer – Ben Baptie, Collin Dupuis, Flossy Joe Visciano*, Kennie Takahashi, Phil Joly
- Illustration, Artwork [Hand Lettering] – El Oms
- Management – John Peets, Q Prime South*
- Mastered By – Brian Lucey
- Mastered By [Vinyl] – CB*
- Mixed By – Tchad Blake
- Other [Sample Clearance By] – Alien Music
- Photography By [Insert Photography] – Alysse Gafkjen
- Producer – Dan Auerbach, Leon Michels
- Songwriter – Dan Auerbach, Homer Steinweiss (tracks: A2, A5, B1), Leon Michels (tracks: A1 to A3, A5, A7 to B2, B4 to B6), Nicholas Movshon* (tracks: A2, A5, B1)
Includes MP3 download card.
℗ & © 2015 Nonesuch Records Inc. for the United States and WEA International Inc. for the world outside of the United States.
Recorded at various locations including:
Easy Eye Sound - Nashville, TN; The Diamond Mine - Queens, NY; Electric Lady Studios - NYC & Sound Factory - Los Angeles, CA.
All songs published by Hour Box Music, administered by Wixen Music Publishing (BMI) except tracks A1, A3, A5, A7, B7, B4-B6 published by Hour Box Music, administered by Wixen Music Publishing (BMI), EMI Blackwood Music (BMI); and tracks A2, A5, B1 published by Hour Box Music, administered by Wixen Music Publishing (BMI), EMI Blackwood, Songs of Kobalt (BMI)/Extraordinaire Music/Music of Big Deal, BMG Platinum Songs US (BMI).
"Once We Begin (Intro)" contains a sample from Self-Hypnosis Conditioning by Gil Boyne/Self-Help Institute.
"Pistol Made of Bones" contains elements from "Fai Yen" written and performed by Ream Daranoi. Licensed courtesy of Soundway Records Ltd. Published by Kartel Music Ltd. (ASCAP).
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Printed Text): 0 75597 95001 4
- Barcode (Scanned): 075597950014
- Barcode (Stickered barcode on signed version): 0 75597 94941 4
- Matrix / Runout (A side etched): 1-549857-A CB B
- Matrix / Runout (A side stamped): 13481 1A
- Matrix / Runout (B side etched): 1-549857-B CB B
- Matrix / Runout (B side stamped): 13481 1B
- Rights Society: BMI
- Rights Society: ASCAP
Buyer pays shipping fees. Shipping varies depending on country. I can only ship with a tracking number anymore. Unfortunately, too many packages have gone missing over the years so tracked is the only way I can ship now. Please contact me first and I will find out fairly quickly for you what your cost is.
Please be aware that I have to list the actual selling price on the declaration. I cannot put down a false value as I can lose the ability to ship anymore.
I am getting some average prices for shipping to Canada, US, France, Germany and the UK:
Prices are in US funds
cds - $4.50
7" - $4.50
12" - $9-20 within Canada depending on the province...please message me with your address for a quote
7" and cd's - $5.50 tracked!
12" - $8 tracked
UK, France & Germany:
7" and cds - $10 with tracking
12" - approx. $18 air mail
Sorry but I cannot ship by surface anymore. Too many issues with how long it takes.
Still best to contact me first for more accurate quote.
Payments by Paypal is preferred.