Seal – Seal (II)
- Marketed By – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Manufactured By – WEA Manufacturing
- Pressed By – Specialty Records Corporation
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – ZTT Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – ZTT Records Ltd.
- Published By – SPZ Music Inc.
- Published By – EMI Music Publishing Ltd.
- Published By – WB Music Corp.
- Published By – Povi-Lu Music
- Published By – Tix Music
- Published By – Herb's Lounge Music
- Produced For – Horn Productions
- Recorded At – Sarm West Studios
- Recorded At – Sarm West Coast
- Recorded At – Sarm Hook End
- Recorded At – Sarm East Studios
- Recorded At – Real World Studios
- Recorded At – Angel Studios
- Mastered At – Precision Mastering
- Arranged By [Orchestra Sessions] – Graeme Perkins
- Arranged By [Strings] – Anne Dudley, Wil Malone
- Design – Michael-Nash Assoc.*
- Engineer – Carmen Rizzo, Gregg Jackman, Paul Wright, Robin Barclay, Sean Chenery, Steve Fitzmaurice, Steve MacMillan, Tim Weidner
- Engineer [Assistant To Trevor Horn] – Mike Higham
- Engineer [Assistant] – Andrew Gallimore*, Efren Herrera, Howard Bargroff, Tom Elmhirst
- Engineer [First Assistant] – Richard Lowe
- Management – Bob Cavallo, John Wadlow
- Mastered By – Stephen Marcussen
- Mixed By – Steve Fitzmaurice, Steve MacMillan, Tim Weidner
- Musician – Joseph 'Amp' Fiddler*, Andy Duncan, Andy Newmark, Anne Dudley, Anthony Pleeth, Barry Wilde, Ben Cruft, Betsy Cook, Bill Benham, Bob Smissen, Boguslaw Kostecki, Carmen Rizzo, Charley Drayton, Chris Bruce, Chris Laurence, D-Influence*, David Oladunni, David Theodore, Derek Watkins, Eddie Roberts (2), W. Garfield-Jackson*, Gavin Wright*, George Robertson, Gota Yashiki, Harvey Mason, Helen Liebmann, Ian Thomas, Jackie Shave, Jeff Beck, Jim McLeod, John Pigneguy, Jon Evans-Jones*, Judd Procter*, Kate Wilkinson*, Laurence Cottle, Luis Jardim, Maciej Rakowski, Mark Berrow, Mark Mann, Martin Loveday, Mike Brittain, Mike De Saulles, Nick Busch*, Pandit Dinesh, Pat Kiernan*, Paul Kegg, Perry Montague-Mason, Peter Oxer, Phil Spalding, Pino Palladino, Richard Cottle, Dick Morgan*, Rita Manning, Roger Garland, Roger Smith (3), Sam Maitland, Sarah Webb*, Seal, Tim Weidner, Tony Stanton, Trevor Horn, Wilfred Gibson*, William Orbit
- Musician [Principal Players] – Gus Isidore, Jamie Muhoberac, Lisa Coleman, Wendy Melvoin
- Photography By – Nick Knight
- Producer – Trevor Horn
- Programmed By – Carmen Rizzo, Eric Caudieux, Tim Weidner
- Technician [Technical Back-up] – Bill Ward (12)
- Written-By – Rizzo* (tracks: 1, 10, 11), Bruce* (tracks: 1, 11), Isidore* (tracks: 1 to 3, 5, 10, 11), Coleman* (tracks: 1, 10, 11), Seal, Melvoin* (tracks: 1, 10, 11)
Mastered at Precision Mastering, Hollywood, CA
**pressed by Specialty Records Corp. (SRC)
© ℗ 1994 ZTT Records Ltd.
All songs published by SPZ Music Inc. BMI
Tracks 1 and 11 published by SPZ Music Inc. BMI/EMI Music Publishing Ltd./WB Music/Povi-Lu Music admin. by WB Music Corp. ASCAP/Tix Music/Herbs Lounge Music
Track 10 published by SPZ Music Inc. BMI/EMI Music Publishing Ltd./WB Music/Povi-Lu Music admin. by WB Music Corp. ASCAP/Tix Music
Made in U.S.A. Mfg. by WEA Manufacturing.
Jeff Beck appears courtesy of Jeff Beck
D-Influence appears courtesy of East West America
Joni Mitchell appear courtesy of Geffen Records
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 9362-45415-2 3
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1): [Specialty Records Corporation Logo] 1 45415-2 SRC##01
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 2): [Specialty Records Corporation Logo] 1 45415-2 SRC##01 M1S22
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 3): [Specialty Records Corporation Logo] 1 45415-2 SRC##03 *M2 S10
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 4): [Specialty Records Corporation Logo] 1 45415-2 SRC##01 M1S16
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 5): [Specialty Records Corporation Logo] 1 45415-2 SRC##01 M1S20
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 6): [Specialty Records Corporation Logo] 1 45415-2 SRC##01 M1S51
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 7): [Specialty Records Corporation Logo] 1 45415-2 SRC##01 M1S34
- Rights Society: BMI
- Rights Society: ASCAP
US (Media Mail with Tracking)
CDs/Cass/LPs/12”: Flat rate shipping for USA, ship as many items as you like for $5.00 (FREE SHIPPING if order is over $100)
CANADA (First Class Package International Service with Tracking)
LP/12”: 1-3 records $17.00; 4-5 records $26.00; 6-7 records $38.00; 8+ records have to be sent via Priority International shipping (price on request)
CDs/Cass: 1-2 discs $11.00; 3-9 discs $26.00
INTERNATIONAL (First Class Package International Service with Tracking)
LP/12”: 1-3 records $25.00; 4-5 records $36.00; 6-7 records $51.00; 8+ records have to be sent via Priority International shipping (price on request)
CDs/Cass: 1-2 discs $15.00; 3-9 discs $25.00
ALL RECORDS PACKAGED SAFELY & SECURELY with a sturdy cardboard record mailer and corrugated filler pad(s). Note that shipping charges include 'handling' which involves pulling, inspecting, packing, and shipping time as well as the materials including box, tape and ink. Hypersonic Records is NOT responsible for items lost or damaged while in transit with the United States Post Office. Shipping amounts are per record - 2xLP count as 2 records, 3xLP count as 3 records, etc. CD jewel cases are not graded unless unique to the release. (i.e. digipacks, etc.) We can ship with or without CD cases, just let us know if you don't want the CD case (We will ship the whole thing if not noted)
FEEDBACK & COMMUNICATION: Please feel free to contact us with any questions, comments or concerns.
ORDER ISSUE: If for any reason you have an issue with an order let us know as soon as possible.
LEAVE FEEDBACK! If you are happy with your order, please leave some positive feedback and we will do the same for you. If you are not happy with your order please let us know BEFORE you decide to leave negative feedback; your business is important to us and we promise to work with you to resolve any issues to your satisfaction.
Listen to selections of our electronic dance music 24/7/365 via http://HypersonicRadio.com