Matka Teresa / Sakatat – No Justice No Peace / Devletin Terörü Kimi Koruyor?
|No Justice No Peace|
|A1||–Matka Teresa||Intro: Kraken Gaat Door!|
|A2||–Matka Teresa||No Regress|
|A3||–Matka Teresa||Dead Nature|
|A4||–Matka Teresa||Twoja Praca (Your Work)|
|A5||–Matka Teresa||Blood For Blood|
|A6||–Matka Teresa||Outro: No Justice No Peace!|
|Devletin Terörü Kimi Koruyor?|
Devletin Terörü Kimi Koruyor?
Vocals [Growls] – Mustafa*
|B2||–Sakatat||Wall Of Shame||0:18|
- Bass, Guitar – Alli* (tracks: A2 to A5)
- Drums – Kayar* (tracks: B1, B2), Tomo* (tracks: A2 to A5)
- Guitar [Strings], Backing Vocals [Additional Shrieks] – Onurcan* (tracks: B1, B2)
- Recorded By, Mixed By, Mastered By – Unsal* (tracks: B1, B2)
- Remastered By – So Romek (tracks: A2 to A5)
- Vocals – Artur (7) (tracks: A2 to A5), DJ Vomit* (tracks: A2 to A5), Extreme Martin (tracks: A2 to A5), Semih* (tracks: B1, B2), Urbx (tracks: A2 to A5)
Sakatat recorded, mixed and mastered (Ankara, Ferbuary '11).
Track B2 is an Assück cover.
Issued with the fanzine "Critical Situation Zine #9". Interviews with: SMG, Harsh Supplement, Damage Digital, Anal Penetration, Melanocetus Murrayi, Terror Of Dynamite Attack, Re-charge De-charge, Syntax and some reports + reviews.
830 copies on black vinyl.
Catalog numbers not stated on the release are sourced from the relevant label's websites.
Side A plays @ 33 ⅓ RPM.
Side B plays @ 45 RPM.
Pressing plant uncredited, identified by the matrix numbers.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A): 93314O1/A
- Matrix / Runout (Side B): 93314H2/A