Roger Waters – Is This The Life We Really Want?
- Distributed By – Columbia Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Jule Pond Productions LLC
- Copyright (c) – Jule Pond Productions LLC
- Licensed To – Columbia Records
- Published By – Roger Waters Music Overseas Ltd.
- Published By – BMG Rights Management (UK) Limited
- Published By – Copyright Control
- Recorded At – United Recording Studios
- Recorded At – Fivestar Studio
- Recorded At – Electric Lady Studios
- Recorded At – Wack Formula
- Mastered At – Gateway Mastering
- Lacquer Cut At – Alchemy Mastering
- Mastered At – Record Technology Incorporated – 27817
- Arranged By [Strings] – David Campbell, Nigel Godrich
- Arranged By, Sounds [Sound Collages], Keyboards, Guitar – Nigel Godrich
- Bass, Guitar, Keyboards – Gus Seyffert
- Creative Director – Sean Evans (4)
- Design – Dan Ichimoto, Danny Kamhaji, Sean Evans (4)
- Drums – Joey Waronker
- Engineer – Nigel Godrich, Sam Petts-Davies
- Engineer [Assistant, Electric Lady] – Gosha Usov
- Engineer [Assistant] – Monique Evelyn, Rouble Kapoor, Wesley Seidman
- Engineer [United Recording] – Darrell Thorp
- Keyboards – Lee Pardini, Roger Manning*
- Keyboards, Guitar – Jonathan Wilson
- Lacquer Cut By – Bazza (2)
- Management – Mark Fenwick
- Management [Associate] – Kate Watkins
- Mastered By – Bob Ludwig
- Mastered By [Vinyl] – Barry Grint
- Photography By [Smell The Roses] – Viktor Bulla
- Photography By [The Most Beautiful Girl] – Richard Rowley
- Producer, Mixed By – Nigel Godrich
- Vocals – Holly Laessig, Jess Wolfe
- Vocals, Acoustic Guitar, Bass – Roger Waters
- Voice – Celia Drummond, Emma Clarke, Ingrid Schram, Jane Barbe, Kathy Somers, Rachel Agnew
- Written-By – Roger Waters, Mahmoud Darwish* (tracks: D2)
Five Star Recording
Electric Lady Studios
Wack Formula Studio
Mastered at Gateway Mastering
Vinyl Mastering at Alchemy
© 2017 Jule Pond Productions LLC
℗ 2017 Jule Pond Productions LLC under exclusive license to Columbia Records
All songs © Roger Waters Overseas Limited. Administered by BMG Rights Management (UK) Limited./Copyright Control
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Scanned): 889854364915
- Barcode (Printed): 8 89854 36491 5
- Matrix / Runout (Side A etched): AL 88985436491-A-1 27817.1(3)... BAZZA ALCHEMY
- Matrix / Runout (Side B etched): BL 88985436491-B 1 27817.2(3)...
- Matrix / Runout (Side C etched): CL 88985436491-C-1 27817.3(3)...
- Matrix / Runout (Side D etched): DL 88985436491-D-1 27817.4(3)...
Canada shipping: $18 for the first LP, $6 each additional | $10 for the first 7"/CD/cassette, $3 each additional
Rest of World shipping: $24 for the first LP, $12 each additional | $16 for the first 7"/CD/cassette, $4 each additional.
Items are ONLY shipped to Paypal verified addresses. No exceptions.
Sealed LPs are shipped sealed unless otherwise requested.
We are a retail store, and items listed on Discogs are retail stock. We do our best to maintain a real-time inventory on Discogs, but on rare occasions items listed on Discogs have already sold in the store. We apologize in advance for any inconvenience.
Also, because we are a retail store, oftentimes items listed (especially used items) may be the only copy we have in stock at a time. When we receive an order, that item is pulled from our inventory. For this reason, we ask that payments are received within 48 hours of an invoice being sent out. Orders that are not paid for in that time will be cancelled, and the item will be returned to our inventory (both physically in the store and on Discogs). Thank you for your understanding.
***A NOTE ABOUT GRADING*** We never grade vinyl sleeves as Mint. As a retail store, our records are handled by customers and occasionally, this can result in VERY minor wear to the edges/corners. If a record is purchased and there is a significant change in sleeve grading between when it was listed and when it was sold, we will contact the buyer first before shipping.