t.A.T.u. – 200 KM/H In The Wrong Lane
- A&R – Martin Kierszenbaum
- Arranged By – M. Kierszenbaum*, R. Orton*, T. Horn*, A. Voitinskiy*, D. Dvoretskiy*, E. Kuritsin*, R. Ryabtsev*, S. Galoyan*
- Coordinator [A&R] – Andrea Ruffalo
- Coordinator [Production] – Cindy Cooper (2)
- Design [Art] – Bau-Da Design*
- Engineer, Mixed By – Robert Orton
- Executive-Producer – Ivan Shapovalov*
- Management – Robert Hayes (2)
- Mastered By – Bob Ludwig
- Performer [T.a.t.u. Are] – Lena Katina*, Julia Volkova*
- Photography By – Sheryl Nields
- Producer – Martin Kierszenbaum (tracks: 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 11), Robert Orton (tracks: 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 11), Trevor Horn (tracks: 1, 2, 6, 9, 10)
℗©2002 Universal Music Russia, under exclusive license to Interscope Records.
Manufactured and distributed in the United States by Universal Music and Video Distribution, Corp.
Printed in the United States.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 44006 41072 2
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1): 4400641072ERE1C 1054013044
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI L771
- Mould SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI 2A52
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 2): 4400641072ERE1C 1054013249
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI L771
- Mould SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI 2A02
US (Media Mail with Tracking)
CDs/Cass/LPs/12”: Flat rate shipping for USA, ship as many items as you like for $5.00 (FREE SHIPPING if order is over $100)
CANADA (First Class Package International Service with Tracking)
LP/12”: 1-3 records $17.00; 4-5 records $26.00; 6-7 records $38.00; 8+ records have to be sent via Priority International shipping (price on request)
CDs/Cass: 1-2 discs $11.00; 3-9 discs $26.00
INTERNATIONAL (First Class Package International Service with Tracking)
LP/12”: 1-3 records $25.00; 4-5 records $36.00; 6-7 records $51.00; 8+ records have to be sent via Priority International shipping (price on request)
CDs/Cass: 1-2 discs $15.00; 3-9 discs $25.00
ALL RECORDS PACKAGED SAFELY & SECURELY with a sturdy cardboard record mailer and corrugated filler pad(s). Note that shipping charges include 'handling' which involves pulling, inspecting, packing, and shipping time as well as the materials including box, tape and ink. Hypersonic Records is NOT responsible for items lost or damaged while in transit with the United States Post Office. Shipping amounts are per record - 2xLP count as 2 records, 3xLP count as 3 records, etc. CD jewel cases are not graded unless unique to the release. (i.e. digipacks, etc.) We can ship with or without CD cases, just let us know if you don't want the CD case (We will ship the whole thing if not noted)
FEEDBACK & COMMUNICATION: Please feel free to contact us with any questions, comments or concerns.
ORDER ISSUE: If for any reason you have an issue with an order let us know as soon as possible.
LEAVE FEEDBACK! If you are happy with your order, please leave some positive feedback and we will do the same for you. If you are not happy with your order please let us know BEFORE you decide to leave negative feedback; your business is important to us and we promise to work with you to resolve any issues to your satisfaction.
Listen to selections of our electronic dance music 24/7/365 via http://HypersonicRadio.com