Atlanta (6) – Pictures
- Manufactured By – MCA Records, Inc.
- Pressed By – MCA Pressing Plant, Pinckneyville
- Produced For – MDJ Productions, Inc.
- Recorded At – The Bennett House
- Recorded At – Checca Sound
- Recorded At – Cheshire Sound Studios
- Recorded At – Crescendo Sound Studio
- Recorded At – Doppler Studios
- Recorded At – Emerald Sound Studios
- Recorded At – Sam's Tape Truck
- Recorded At – Sound Stage Studios
- Mastered At – Masterfonics
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – MCA Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – MCA Records, Inc.
- Published By – Texas Tunes, Inc.
- Published By – G.I.D. Music, Inc.
- Published By – Royalhaven Music, Inc.
- Published By – Key Ring Music
- Published By – Bethel Music (2)
- Published By – Shelby Singleton Music
- Published By – Brampton Music Ltd.
- Published By – Little Fugitive Music
- Published By – Hat Band Music
- Published By – Dwain Rose Music
- Published By – Peer International Corp.
- Published By – Tree Publishing Co., Inc.
- Published By – Goodlat Music Co.
- Published By – Window Music Pub. Co., Inc.
- Published By – Scorali Music
- Published By – Timtobe Music
- Published By – Cookaway Music Ltd.
- Published By – Yellow Dog Music, Inc.
- Bass Vocals, Harmonica – Jeff Baker (4)
- Design [Cover] – MDJ Graphics
- Design [Logo] – Ken England, Nancy Tillman, Wes Hester
- Engineer – Bob Pickering, Craig Pride (2), Dave LaBarre, Don Radick, Gary Ham, Glenn Meadows, Joel Neil, Keith Odle, Larry Goode (2), Milan Bogdan, Russ Fowler, Russ Martin, Tom Race, Tom Wright, Walter Hanley
- Mastered By, Edited By – Glenn Meadows
- Photography By – Eddie Tapp (2)
- Producer – Larry McBride, Milan Bogdan
- Vocals, Bass Guitar – Brad Griffis
- Vocals, Drums, Percussion – John Holder (2)
- Vocals, Keyboards, Banjo – Allen Collay
- Vocals, Keyboards, Synthesizer – Bill Packard
- Vocals, Lead Guitar – Alan David (2)
- Vocals, Percussion – Dick Stevens
- Vocals, Percussion, Fiddle – Tony Ingram
- Vocals, Rhythm Guitar – Bill Davidson (2)
Produced for MDJ Productions of Georgia, Inc.
Recorded at: Bennett House, Franklin, Tennessee; Checca Sound, Dallas Texas: Cheshire Sound Studio, Atlanta, Georgia; Crescendo Sound Studio, Atlanta, Georgia; Dobbler Sound Studio [sic], Atlanta, Georgia; Emerald Sound Studios, Nashville Tennessee; Sam's Tape Truck, Atlanta Georgia; Sound Stage, Nashville, Tennessee.
© 1980, 1984 MCA Records, Inc.
℗ 1984 MCA Records, Inc.
A1 published by Texas Tunes, Inc.-BMI
A2 published by G.I.D. Music Inc.-ASCAP/Royalhaven Music, Inc.-BMI
A3 published by Key Ring Music/Bethel Music/Texas Tunes, Inc./Shelby Singleton Music-BMI
A4 published by Brampton Music Ltd//Texas Tunes, Inc.-BMI
A5 published by Little Fugitive Music/Texas Tunes, Inc.-BMI
B1 published by Chardax Music-BMI
B2 published by Hat Band Music/Dwain Rose Music/Peer International Corp.-BMI
B3 published by Tree Publishing Co., Inc. (Tree Group)/Goodlat Music Co./Window Pub. Co., Inc.-BMI
B4 published by Scorali Music/Texas Tunes, Inc.-BMI
B5 published by Timto Music Ltd. [sic]/Cookaway Music Ltd. All rights for the U.S. & Canada assigned to Yellow Dog Music, Inc.-ASCAP
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 0 76732-5463-1
- Barcode (Scanned): 076732546314
- Matrix / Runout (Etched Side 1): MCA-3750-MI-3
- Matrix / Runout (Etched Side 2): MCA-3751-MI-3
- Matrix / Runout (Stamped Both Sides): ◈-P-◈ Masterfonics
- Rights Society: BMI
- Rights Society: ASCAP
ATTENTION LOCAL PICK-UP CUSTOMERS: AFTER SUBMITTING YOUR ORDER DO NOT PAY THE INVOICE UNTIL WE HAVE ADJUSTED IT TO REMOVE THE SHIPPING CHARGES IF YOU PLAN ON PICKING UP AT OUR RETAIL STORE.
We will edit the invoice and remove the shipping cost and send you a new invoice for you to make your payment.
Of course if you live locally and still wish to have your order shipped go ahead and pay the original invoice like you normally would.
Orders are shipped to the address shown here on Discogs.
If you need to change the shipping address send us a message after you have completed checkout.
Send the message through Discogs messaging, DO NOT send it via email as we may not see it before your item ships.
Once the order has been shipped we cannot change the address.
If your package is returned because you did not submit the correct address through Discogs any refund sent will be subject to a 20% restocking fee plus a deduction of the full shipping costs.
If your package is returned and you still wish to receive it you will need to make the proper arrangements to pay the additional shipping costs.
•Orders are shipped usually within 1 or 2 days. Orders paid after 6pm will be processed the next day, and then shipped the following day after. Orders placed on Friday, Saturday, or Sunday will ship the following Monday - Tuesday.
•After 4 days, unpaid orders will be automatically cancelled with negative feedback, please pay promptly.
•Sealed items: We have no way of knowing any more than the buyer if there may be an issue inside a sealed record. We buy and sell them for what they are, a sealed record. Sealed records can only be returned if it remains sealed. Once opened, it is no longer in the condition we sent it.
•In the odd case of a return, all items must be in the exact condition they were sent. We do not offer partial refunds, but we back our merchandise 100%. Full refunds are given once the item(s) are returned to us, and are inspected for condition. Any return shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer. This is the policy of PayPal, Discogs, and ours as well.
Most of our items are set to allow you to "Make An Offer", we will accept REASONABLE offers for most items. Unreasonable offers will be declined or ignored... so if you really want the item make sure your offer is reasonable because you only get one shot at it.
$5 unlimited domestic media mail shipping. All orders will receive a tracking # the same day it ships out. Orders over $100 may require signature confirmation.
These terms are for first class. Any orders weighing more than 4 pounds can no longer be sent first class, it has to go priority. Contact us for shipping calculation for priority.
Double albums count as two, Triple albums count as 3 etc etc. How ever many discs there are is how many you will be billed for in shipping.
*First 12" or 10" is $18, add $4 for each additional.
*First 7" is $12, add $3 for each additional.
*First CD/Cassette/8-track is $12, add $3 for each additional.
**All orders to Australia will incur a 3.5% additional fee to cover the PayPal fee's charged to us for collecting the GST taxes for your Government.**
(The taxes are collected by Discogs but you have to pay us first then we send it to Discogs in our monthly invoice)
Sorry, it's either that or we just stop selling to Australia, the 3.5% fee will be included in your invoice's shipping charges.
*First 12" or 10" is $27, add $5 for each additional + 3.5% Tax Collection fee.
*First 7" is $15, add $4 for each additional + 3.5% Tax Collection fee.
*First CD/Cassette/8-track is $15, add $4 for each additional + 3.5% Tax Collection fee.
All other countries:
*First 12" or 10" is $27, add $5 for each additional.
*First 7" is $15, add $4 for each additional.
*First CD/Cassette/8-track is $15, add $4 for each additional.
**Buyer assumes all risks of international shipping. We will package your record(s) with great care and maximum protection. Once we ship the package, we no longer assume any responsibilities on international orders. If you do not agree with this policy, please do not place an order. We ship first class, which provides a customs # (tracking until it leaves the states) up to 4 pounds. Any orders over 4 pounds can only be shipped priority mail. International rates are very high in the U.S., please review your cost before completing your order. If you prefer another shipping method, contact us to work something out.