Massive Attack – Protection
Vocals – Tracey ThornWritten-By – Vowles*, Marshall*, Del Naja*, Thorn*
Piano – Craig ArmstrongWritten-By – Vowles*, Murray*, Napoleon*, Craig Armstrong, Harmon*, Marshall*, Lloyd*, Hooper*, Del Naja*
Guitar – Chester KamenVocals – Tracey ThornWritten-By – Vowles*, Thorn, Watt*, Marshall*, Brown*, Del Naja*
Arranged By, Conductor – Craig ArmstrongContractor [Fixer] – Isobelle Griffiths*Vocals – NicoletteWritten-By – Vowles*, Marshall*, Hooper*, Suwoton*, Del Naja*, Goldman*
Drums – Rob Merril*Piano – Craig ArmstrongWritten-By – Vowles*, Marshall*, De Vries*, Hooper*, Del Naja*
|10||Light My Fire (Live)
Vocals – Daddy G, Horace AndyWritten-By – The Doors
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Circa Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Circa Records Ltd.
- Recorded At – Wild Bunch Studios
- Recorded At – Massive Attack Studios
- Recorded At – Antenna Studios
- Mixed At – Olympic Studios
- Mixed At – Larrabee West
- Mixed At – Wild Bunch Studios
- Mastered At – The Exchange
- Made By – ims Manufacturing
- Artwork – Massive Attack, Michael Nash Assoc.*
- Engineer [Additional] – Al Stone, Jeremy "Jim Bob" Wheatley*
- Engineer [Mix] – Jim Abiss* (tracks: 9), Mark "Spike" Stent* (tracks: 1 to 8), Nellee Hooper (tracks: 10)
- Mastered By – Mike Marsh
- Photography By – Eddie Monsoon, Jean Baptiste Mondino*, Matthew Donaldson
- Producer, Mixed By – Massive Attack, Nellee Hooper
- Programmed By – Andy Wright, Marius de Vries, Massive Attack, Nick Warren, The Insects
Made & printed in Holland.
Recorded at Wild Bunch Studios, London, UK and at Massive Attack and Antenne Studios, Bristol, UK.
All tracks mixed at Olympic Studios, London, UK, except "Eurochild" at Larrabee West, Los Angeles, USA and "Light My Fire (Live)" at Wild Bunch Studios, London, UK.
Mastered at The Exchange.
Weather Storm contains the sample 'It's Time for Love' performed by Pieces Of A Dream.
Better Things contains the sample 'Never Can Say Goodbye' performed by James Brown.
Light My Fire (Live) contains samples from 'Light My Fire' performed by Young Holt Trio.
Catalogue number (on spine/cover/booklet): wbrcd2
Catalogue number (on CD): WBRCD2
Comes in a standard jewel case with sixteen page booklet.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 7 24383 98832 7
- Matrix / Runout: ims MANUFACTURING www.imsgroup.it 8398832
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI LV03
- Mould SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI 2549
- Mould SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI 2525
- Label Code: LC 3098
- Rights Society: BIEM/STEMRA
- Other (Distribution Code): f: pm527
Seller's Shipping Information
Buyer pays shipping. Overseas rates are for Air Mail service. We try to keep our shipping costs as accurate and low as possible. All items are well packed using industry-standard mailers.
7"/CD/DVD/MC = £2.00 for first item, then £0.50 each
10"/12"/LP/Video = £4.00 for first item, then £1.00 each
7"/CD/DVD/MC = £4.00 for first item, then £1.00 each
10"/12"/LP/Video = £6.00 for first item, then £2.00 each
7"/CD/DVD/MC = £5.00 for first item, then £1.50 each
10"/12"/LP/Video = £8.00 for first item, then £2.50 each
Rest of world (including Australasia/Japan/China):
7"/CD/DVD/MC = £5.50 for first item, then £2.00 each
10"/12"/LP/Video = £9.50 for first item, then £3.00 each