Richard Wagner – Twilight Of The Gods
|Music Of Power, Conflict & Death|
|1-1||Ride Of The Valkyries (Theme From "Apocalypse Now") From The Valkyries||05:05|
|1-2||Siegfried's Funeral March From Twilight Of The Gods||05:30|
|1-3||Prelude To Act III From Lohengrin||03:15|
|1-4||Overture From The Flying Dutchman||07:45|
|1-5||Sailor's Chorus From The Flying Dutchman||03:05|
|1-6||Journey Down To Nibelheim From The Rheingold||02:45|
|1-7||Overture From The Mastersingers Of Nuremberg||04:05|
|1-8||Overture From Tannhauser||07:35|
|1-9||Entry Of The Guests From Tannhauser||07:10|
|1-10||Tannhauser's Pilgrimage From Tannhauser||06:15|
|1-11||Act III Orchestral Interlude From Siegfried||03:15|
|1-12||Siegfried's Rhine Journey From Twilight Of The Gods||05:30|
|1-13||Finale From Twilight Of The Gods||04:55|
|1-14||Entry Of The Gods Into Valhalla From The Rheingold||01:50|
|Music Of Love, Ecstasy & Redemption|
|2-1||Prelude To Act I From Lohengrin||09:50|
|2-2||Bridal Chorus From Lohengrin||02:45|
|2-3||Prelude To Act I From Parsifal||07:30|
|2-4||Good Friday Music From Parsifal||05:30|
|2-5||Transformation Scene From Parsifal||04:05|
|2-6||Venusberg Music From Tannhäuser||06:47|
|2-7||Pilgrims' Chorus From Tannhäuser||02:50|
|2-8||Prelude To Act III From The Mastersingers Of Nuremberg||06:25|
|2-9||Vision Of Valhalla (Scene II Introduction) From The Rheingold||01:20|
|2-11||Brünnhilde's Awakening From Siegfried||02:30|
|2-12||Prelude To Act III From Tristan And Isolde||04:15|
|2-13||Death Of Isolde From Tristan And Isolde||07:25|
- Copyright (c) – DG Records Ltd.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – DG Records Ltd.
- Manufactured By – PolyGram Classics & Jazz
- Marketed By – PolyGram Classics & Jazz
- Made By – UML
- Designed At – MC80 Graphic Design
- Copyright (c) – The Decca Record Company Limited
- Copyright (c) – Polydor International GmbH
- Copyright (c) – Deutsche Grammophon GmbH
- Chorus – Chor der Bayreuther Festspiele (tracks: 1-5, 2-12), Chorus Of The Royal Opera House, Covent Garden (tracks: 1-9, 1-10, 2-7)
- Concept By, Compilation Producer – Karen Schrader
- Conductor – Antal Doráti* (tracks: 1-1), Giuseppe Sinopoli (tracks: 1-3, 1-7, 1-9, 1-10, 2-1, 2-3, 2-4, 2-6, 2-7), Herbert Von Karajan (tracks: 1-2, 1-6, 1-11 to 1-14, 2-5, 2-8, 2-11, 2-13), Karl Böhm (tracks: 1-4, 1-5), Otto Gerdes (tracks: 1-8), Rafael Kubelik (tracks: 2-10)
- Design – MC80, London*
- Orchestra – Berlin Philharmonic Orchestra* (tracks: 1-2, 1-6, 1-11 to 1-14, 2-5, 2-8, 2-10, 2-11, 2-13), National Symphony Orchestra (tracks: 1-1), Orchester Der Deutschen Oper Berlin (tracks: 1-8), Orchestra Of The Bayreuth Festival* (tracks: 1-4), Orchester der Bayreuther Festspiele (tracks: 1-5, 2-12), Philharmonia Orchestra (tracks: 1-9, 1-10, 2-7), Staatskapelle Dresden (tracks: 2-3, 2-4, 2-6), New York Philharmonic* (tracks: 1-3, 1-7, 2-1)
- Product Manager – Jo Croker, Silvia Montello (2)
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 0 2894591412 1
- Label Code: LC 0173
- Matrix / Runout (Disc 1, Outer Ring): 289 459 1412D1 03! X
- Mastering SID Code (Disc 1, Outer Ring): IFPI L005
- Mould SID Code (Disc 1, Inner Ring): IFPI 0354
- Matrix / Runout (Disc 2, Outer Ring): 289 459 1412D2 02%
- Mastering SID Code (Disc 2, Outer Ring): IFPI L007
- Mould SID Code (Disc 2, Inner Ring): IFPI 0364
- Other (Disc 1 Catalog #, On CD Face): 289 459 142-2
- Other (Disc 2 Catalog #, On CD Face): 289 459 143-2
- ASIN: B000009ON7
TERMS OF SALE: PLEASE READ CAREFULLY!
Your final purchase confirms agreement.
I've been buying and trading punk/hc vinyl for over 30 years. I’m not a “store”, just a guy with an awesome personal collection of records and it’s time to part with most of them. I have over 7,000 punk/hc/garage type records I'll be listing as time permits, so bookmark or follow my store!
HOW IT WORKS:
* I pack well with quality materials, the way I like to receive records when they're sent to me.
* I make every effort to document what DOES come with the record you're purchasing (see “Comments” section).
* The majority of my records were purchased new, by me and come with what they're supposed to.
* I’ve also purchased a few used items that may be missing something I may not be aware of. If I know for a fact there’s an item missing (e.g. an insert, etc.) then I'll note that, but I may not always know or catch it (hey, I’m only human...most days). PLEASE feel free to ask me anything you want, before you make your purchase and I'll be very happy to assist.
* I cannot guarantee the condition and/or contents of factory sealed items (e.g. shrink wrapped, etc.). If I indicate the item is sealed, please tell me in advance if you want it opened before shipping. Otherwise, I will send as listed.
* My listings don't have "make an offer" or "give me a discount" options on purpose. My stuff is fairly priced, is what I say it is and I pack better than just about anybody. If you don’t like my prices, there’s lots of other sellers.
ONCE YOU RECEIVE YOUR ORDER:
I like my customers to be happy and I want them to buy from me again (read my reviews!). If you’re not satisfied with any aspect of your purchase, please give me a chance to fix it. I’m a pretty easy going dude so contact me first, before getting upset and I promise to do the best I can to make it right. I'm not here to rip you off or pull a fast one, so let's be cool and trade some punk rock.
* IMPORTANT - Because I work for a living (often out of town), I quote a usual handling time up to five (5) US business days (though it’s usually less), beginning the following business day of your payment. This means Mon-Fri, excluding holidays.
* I ship all US orders via Media Mail with USPS because it's cheapest for you, but it’s also the slowest (up to 10 days, sometimes more). If your item is light enough, I'll upgrade shipping to first class automatically.
* If you want to upgrade your shipping method, please let me know and I'll work out a price for you.
* If you want your item insured, please let me know and I'll work out a price for you. ***NOTE: Media Mail does NOT come with any insurance.
* I won't be responsible for lost, damaged and stolen items - once the post office accepts your package, it’s out of my hands...literally. So if you’re concerned, again, PLEASE request insurance!
* Tracking is provided on all US packages.
* I'll combine shipping for additional items. Please let me know and I'll work out a price with you.
* International buyers, please contact me for appropriate shipping fees.
Media Mail (US only)
* 1 to 2 standard 7" Records or 1x CD: $4.50
* 1 to 3 standard 12” Records: $5.00
First Class International Mail
* 1 to 2 standard 7" Records or 1x CD: $12.00 - 14.00
* 1 to 3 standard 12” Records: $16.50 - $24.00
$10 purchase minimum
* $10 minimum on all INTERNATIONAL orders
* Contact me for appropriate shipping fees
NOTE: I will only ship to the address you have on file with your PayPal account.
If you would like to ship to another address then please update your address with
PayPal before making your order and we're good.