Led Zeppelin – Led Zeppelin IV
Vinyl, LP, Album
All Media, Deluxe Edition, 180 Gram, Tri-fold Sleeve
|A2||Rock And Roll||3:40|
|A3||The Battle Of Evermore||5:51|
|A4||Stairway To Heaven||8:02|
|B1||Misty Mountain Hop||4:38|
|B3||Going To California||3:32|
|B4||When The Levee Breaks||7:08|
|C1||Black Dog (Basic Track With Guitar Overdub)||4:34|
|C2||Rock And Roll (Alternate Mix)||3:40|
|C3||The Battle Of Evermore (Mandolin/Guitar Mix From Headley Grange)||4:13|
|C4||Stairway To Heaven (Sunset Sound Mix)||8:04|
|D1||Misty Mountain Hop (Alternate Mix)||4:45|
|D2||Four Sticks (Alternate Mix)||4:33|
|D3||Going To California (Mandolin/Guitar Mix)||3:34|
|D4||When The Levee Breaks (Alternate U.K. Mix)||7:09|
- Marketed By – Warner Music Group
- Manufactured By – Warner Music Group
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Atlantic Recording Corporation
- Copyright (c) – Atlantic Recording Corporation
- Recorded At – Headley Grange
- Recorded At – Island Studios
- Recorded At – Sunset Sound
- Pressed By – Pallas – 28112
- Pressed By – Pallas – 32158
- Manufactured By – Pallas USA
- Design [2014 Album] – Studio Fury
- Design, Coordinator [Co-ordination] – Graphreaks
- Engineer [Additional Engineering] – Drew Griffiths (tracks: C1 to D4)
- Executive-Producer – Peter Grant (tracks: A1 to B4)
- Illustration [Inside, 'The Hermit'] – Barrington Colby
- Lacquer Cut By – John D*
- Mastered By [Mastering] – John D*
- Performer – Sandy Denny (tracks: A3, C3)
- Photography By [Press Photo] – Jim Marshall (3)
- Producer – Jimmy Page
- Remastered By – Jimmy Page
- Written-By – Page*, Bonham* (tracks: A2, B4, C2, D4), Jones* (tracks: A1, A2, B1, B4, C1, C2, D1, D4), Memphis Minnie (tracks: B4, D4), Plant*
Deluxe 2-LP set on 180g vinyl
LP 1: Original Album
LP 2: Unreleased Studio Outtakes
On transparent foil sticker:
This reissue ℗ & © 2014 Atlantic Recording Corporation
Printed in the EU
On center label disc 1:
℗ & © 1971 Atlantic Recording Corporation. Manufactured in Germany.
On center label disc 2:
℗ & © 2014 Atlantic Recording Corporation. Manufactured in Germany.
Sandy Denny appears by courtesy of Island Records
The material on the companion disc presents a portal to the time of the recording of Led Zeppelin. It is a selection of work in progress with rough mixes, backing tracks, alternate versions and new material recorded at the time
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (sticker): 0 81227 96433 7
- Matrix / Runout (Side A [stamped]): R1-535340 -28112- P. USA
- Matrix / Runout (Side A [etched]): A1 John D
- Matrix / Runout (Side B [stamped]): R1-535340 P. USA -28112-
- Matrix / Runout (Side B [etched]): B1
- Matrix / Runout (Side C [stamped]): R1-536184-A -32158- P.USA
- Matrix / Runout (Side C [etched]): A1 JD
- Matrix / Runout (Side D [stamped]): R1-536184-B -32158- P.USA
- Matrix / Runout (Side D [etched]): B1
Most orders ship in 1-3 business days. (We ship orders Monday-Friday, excluding holidays and days when the carriers are closed.)
Invoices not paid within 5 days of the invoice date will be cancelled.
If you would like your records shipped outside their sleeves, please note it in the NOTES section of your order. - Especially if the record you are ordering is a sealed copy - It is not our normal practice to open sealed records.
****Economy US Shipping and Handling - 2-8 business day delivery via FED EX SMART POST / USPS FIRST CLASS MAIL****
One item = $5
Each additional item add $.99
Double LPs count as two items!
Orders to P.O. Boxes, Alaska, Hawaii, U.S. Territories/Protectorates ship Premium USPS only.
Please allow extra time for delivery to addresses outside of the 48 contiguous United States.
****INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING ******
We are proud to offer shipping to the following countries / territories: AUSTRIA, AUSTRALIA, BELGIUM, BRAZIL, CANADA, CHILE, DENMARK, DOMINICAN REPUBLIC, FINLAND, FRANCE, GERMANY, HONG KONG, ICELAND, IRELAND, ITALY, JAPAN, LUXEMBOURG, MEXICO, NETHERLANDS, NEW ZEALAND, NORWAY, SPAIN, SWEDEN, SWITZERLAND, UNITED KINGDOM.
International customers must have a 100 percent feedback rating and have completed at least 15 buyer transactions. No exceptions!
Canada: $8 for 1xCD or 7" and will be weighed for multiples beyond that.
1xLP = $15 and for multiples it will be by weight. Please wait for the shipping quote after placing the order.
Rest of the World: 1x7" = $13, 1xCD=$12. Wait for a quote for multiples.
1xLP =$23 and for multiples it will be by weight. Please wait for the shipping quote after placing the order.
International orders are typically delivered within 2-8 weeks from the date of shipment. However, there are many delays that may occur that are beyond our control caused by such things as weather, duties, taxes, import restrictions, and customs services. We ask that you allow for up to 90 days from the date of shipment for the delivery of international orders.
If you are not 100% satisfied, you can return any item within 30 days of receipt for a full refund of the item's purchase price. Returned items must be in the condition you received them and in the original box and/or packaging. Media products must be in their original, unopened factory shinkwrap (where applicable).
Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable.
A damaged or defective item can only be replaced for the same item, if available.
If there is a problem with your shipment that may be able to be solved without sending back an item, please contact me at Larry at oldies dot com.
If you are returning for exchange, please allow 10-14 business days after we receive your return for us to process and ship your replacement order. If you are returning for refund, any monies due to you are typically processed and applied to PayPal account within 7 business days.
Regarding sealed records received with defects: If you have received a record with a factory defect your best course of action is to contact the appropriate publisher of the record. Once the seal is broken we have no recourse as a shop. If that does not work please do not hesitate to contact us to alleviate the situation in whatever manner we can work out.