Various – William Shakespeare's Romeo + Juliet (Music From The Motion Picture)
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Capitol Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Capitol Records, Inc.
- Manufactured By – Capitol Records, Inc.
- Glass Mastered At – EMI MFG.
- Published By – Irving Music, Inc.
- Published By – Vibecrusher Music
- Published By – Almo Music Corp.
- Published By – Deadarm Music
- Copyright (c) – Almo Sounds, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Mushroom Records (UK) Ltd.
- Published By – Evergleam Music
- Published By – Montalupis Music
- Published By – Commongreen Music
- Published By – Polygram International Publishing, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Island Records Ltd.
- Published By – Warner/Chappell Music Ltd.
- Published By – WB Music Corp.
- Published By – TCF Music Publishing, Inc.
- Published By – 19 Music Ltd.
- Published By – BMG Music Publishing Ltd.
- Published By – BMG Song, Inc.
- Published By – ID Soup Music
- Published By – Fox Film Music Corp.
- Published By – Sony Music Publishing UK
- Published By – Sony
- Published By – ATV Songs LLC
- Published By – Love Lane Music (UK)
- Published By – Westbury Music
- Published By – Latino Buggerveil Music
- Published By – Songs of Polygram International, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Stockholm Records
- Published By – Ghati Music
- Published By – peermusic Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Sony Music Entertainment UK Limited
- Copyright (c) – Parlophone
- Published By – Chrysalis Songs
- Copyright (c) – Telegram Records Stockholm
- Copyright (c) – Warner Special Products
- Licensed From – Elektra Entertainment Group
- Published By – Copyright Control
- Copyright (c) – Indolent Records Ltd.
- Licensed From – BMG Entertainment International UK & Ireland Ltd.
- Artwork, Design – Catherine Martin (3), Tania Burkett
- Coordinator [Soundtrack] – Carol Dunn, Jane Chapman (2), Sandy Dworniak
- Engineer – Andy Todd (tracks: 4, 5, 8)
- Executive-Producer [Executive Soundtrack Producer] – Baz Luhrmann, Karyn Rachtman, Nellee Hooper
- Keyboards, Programmed By – Marius De Vries (tracks: 4, 6, 8)
- Mastered By – Wally Traugott
- Mixed By – Nellee Hooper (tracks: 1, 3, 4, 11)
- Photography By – Hugh Stewart, Merrick Morton
- Producer – Nellee Hooper (tracks: 4 to 6, 8, 9)
- Supervised By [Music Supervised For Fox By] – Laura Ziffren, Matthew Walden
Track 1 published by Irving Music, Inc./Vibecrusher Music/Almo Music Corp./Deadarm Music. ©1995 Almo Sounds, Inc. (North America) / Mushroom Records UK Ltd. (World excluding North America).
Track 2 published by Irving Music, Inc./Evergleam Music/Montalupis Music/Commongreen Music
Track 3 published by Polygram International Publishing, Inc. ©1996 Island Records, Ltd.
Track 4 published by Warner Chappell Music Ltd. (admin. by WB Music Corp.)/T C F Music Publishing, Inc./19 Music Ltd. (All rights for the World o/b/o 19 Music Ltd. controlled by BMG Music Publishing, Ltd. All rights for the U.S. o/b/o BMG Music Publishing Ltd. admin. by BMG Song, Inc.)/ID Soup Music (All rights o/b/o ID Soup Music controlled by Fox Film Music Corp.)
Track 5 published by Sony Music Publishing UK (admin. by Sony)/ATV Songs LLC/Fox Film Music Corp./Love Lane Music (UK) (admin. by Westbury Music)
Track 6 published by Latino Buggerveil Music
Track 7 published by Song of Polygram International, Inc. ©1996 Stockholm Records
Track 8 published by Ghati Music.
Track 9 published by peermusic Ltd.
Track 10 published by Warner Chappell Music Ltd. (administered by WB Music Corp.) ©1996 Sony Music Entertainment (UK) Limited. Original sound recording made by Sony Music Entertainment (UK) Limited. The copyright in this sound recording is owned by Sony Music Entertainment (UK) Limited.
Track 11 published by Warner Chappell Music Ltd. (administered by WB Music Corp.) ©1996 Parlophone
Track 12 published by Chrysalis Songs. ©1994 Telegram Records Stockholm by arrangement with Warner Special Products/Produced under license from Elektra Entertainment Group.
Track 13 published by MCPS/NCB/Copyright Control ©1995 Indolent Records Ltd. Issued under license from BMG Entertainment International U.K. & Ireland Ltd.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 7 2438-37715-0 9
- Barcode (Scanned): 724383771509
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L043
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1): 724383771509RM MASTERED BY EMI MFG. 1-1-2
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 2): 724383771509RM MASTERED BY EMI MFG. 2-1-8
- Mould SID Code (Variant 2): ifpi 1638
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 3): 724383771509RM MASTERED BY EMI MFG. 2-2-3
- Mould SID Code (Variant 3): none
US (Media Mail with Tracking)
CDs/Cass/LPs/12”: Flat rate shipping for USA, ship as many items as you like for $5.00 (FREE SHIPPING if order is over $100)
CANADA (First Class Package International Service with Tracking)
LP/12”: 1-3 records $17.00; 4-5 records $26.00; 6-7 records $38.00; 8+ records have to be sent via Priority International shipping (price on request)
CDs/Cass: 1-2 discs $11.00; 3-9 discs $26.00
INTERNATIONAL (First Class Package International Service with Tracking)
LP/12”: 1-3 records $25.00; 4-5 records $36.00; 6-7 records $51.00; 8+ records have to be sent via Priority International shipping (price on request)
CDs/Cass: 1-2 discs $15.00; 3-9 discs $25.00
ALL RECORDS PACKAGED SAFELY & SECURELY with a sturdy cardboard record mailer and corrugated filler pad(s). Note that shipping charges include 'handling' which involves pulling, inspecting, packing, and shipping time as well as the materials including box, tape and ink. Hypersonic Records is NOT responsible for items lost or damaged while in transit with the United States Post Office. Shipping amounts are per record - 2xLP count as 2 records, 3xLP count as 3 records, etc. CD jewel cases are not graded unless unique to the release. (i.e. digipacks, etc.) We can ship with or without CD cases, just let us know if you don't want the CD case (We will ship the whole thing if not noted)
FEEDBACK & COMMUNICATION: Please feel free to contact us with any questions, comments or concerns.
ORDER ISSUE: If for any reason you have an issue with an order let us know as soon as possible.
LEAVE FEEDBACK! If you are happy with your order, please leave some positive feedback and we will do the same for you. If you are not happy with your order please let us know BEFORE you decide to leave negative feedback; your business is important to us and we promise to work with you to resolve any issues to your satisfaction.
Listen to selections of our electronic dance music 24/7/365 via http://HypersonicRadio.com