Cowboy Junkies – The Trinity Session
|A1||Mining For Gold
Arranged By – James GordonWritten-By – Traditional
Fiddle, Mandolin, Harmonica – Jeff BirdWritten-By – Margo Timmins, Michael Timmins
|A3||I Don't Get It
Harmonica – Steve ShearerWritten-By – Margo Timmins, Michael Timmins
|A4||I'm So Lonesome I Could Cry
Written-By – Hank Williams
|A5||To Love Is To Bury
Written-By – Margo Timmins, Michael Timmins
|B1||200 More Miles
Fiddle, Mandolin, Harmonica – Jeff BirdWritten-By – Michael Timmins
|B2||Dreaming My Dreams With You
Written-By – Allen Reynolds
Written-By – Lou Reed
Harmonica – Steve ShearerWritten-By – Michael Timmins
|B5||Walking After Midnight
Harmonica – Steve ShearerWritten-By – A. Block*, D. Hecht*
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – BMG Music Canada Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – BMG Canada Inc.
- Copyright (c) – BMG Music Canada Inc.
- Recorded At – Church Of The Holy Trinity, Toronto
- Mastered At – Sterling Sound
- Pressed By – Electrosound Group Midwest, Inc.
- Manufactured By – BMG Music
- Distributed By – BMG Music
- Arranged By – Cowboy Junkies (tracks: A2 to B6)
- Art Direction – Pietro Alfieri
- Bass – Alan Anton
- Drums – Peter Timmins
- Edited By [Assistant], Mastered By [Assistant] – Perren Baker
- Edited By, Mastered By – Peter Moore
- Guitar – Michael Timmins
- Guitar, Backing Vocals – John Timmins
- Layout [Original Cover Layout] – Joanne Castrucci
- Pedal Steel Guitar, Dobro, Slide Guitar [Bottleneck Slide] – Kim Deschamps
- Photography By [Cover Photo] – Noel Archambault
- Producer – Peter Moore
- Vocals – Margo Timmins
Recorded live at the Church of the Holy Trinity, Toronto, Canada, November 27, 1987.
A digital recording using only a Calrec Ambisonic Microphone.
An MDI Production • Edited and mastered digitally • Peter Moore assisted by Perren Bajer
A Latent Recording
©1987, BMG Music, New York
℗1988 BMG Music Canada Inc.
Made/printed in U.S.A.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 7863-58568-1 1
- Matrix / Runout (Matrix A on label): 8568-1-R-A
- Matrix / Runout (Matrix B on label): 8568-1-R-B
- Matrix / Runout (Side A - Etched - Variant 1): EMW
- Matrix / Runout (Side B - Etched - Variant 1): EMW
- Matrix / Runout (Side A - Etched - Variant 2): 8568-1-R-A EMW
- Matrix / Runout (Side B - Etched - Variant 2): 8568-1-R-B EMW
- Matrix / Runout (Side A - Stamped): STERLING
- Matrix / Runout (Side B - Stamped): STERLING
$5.00 per C.D. or LP in U.S.A. and $1.00 for each additional LP or C.D. $18.00 per CD and $27.00 per LP outside of U.S. and $8.00 for each additional LP or CD. Canada is $20 for LP and $17 for CD. If you do not request registered mail outside of the U.S. I will NOT be responsible for a lost package. More times than not, people do get it and want it free.
If you live out of the U.S. or even in the U.S. and there is something you are looking for, or can't find anywhere, Let me know. I may be able to find it for you. I ship to Discogs address, If you would like it shipped somewhere else, please let me know prior to shipping. Buyer responsible for return shipping please. No guarantee on sealed records. Payment due 4 days from purchase please.