The Future Sound Of London – We Have Explosive
|1||We Have Explosive (Pt. 1)||7:19|
|2||We Have Explosive (Pt. 2)
Remix – Leon Mar
|3||We Have Explosive (Pt. 3)||5:04|
|4||We Have Explosive (Pt. 4)||6:17|
|5||We Have Explosive (Pt. 5)||7:53|
|6||We Have Explosive (Oil Funk Remix)
Remix – Oil
|7||We Have Explosive (Mantronik Plastic Formula #1)
Remix – Kurtis Mantronik
|8||We Have Explosive (Oil Dub)
Remix – Oil
|9||We Have Explosive (Radio Edit)||3:27|
Published by Sony Music Publishing
Guitar stab, wah guitar and vocal yell sourced from Run DMC LP Tougher Than Leather (J. Simmons/D. McDaniels/J. Mizell) courtesy of Rockchester Inc. and Protoons Inc..
Part 3: Sounds sourced from the original 24 track master of Rockchester by Fats Comet (Keith LeBlanc, Doug Wimbish, Skip McDonald, Adrian Sherwood) courtesy of Blanc/On.U..
The copyright in this recording is owned by Virgin Records Ltd. ℗ 1997 Astralwerks/Caroline © 1997 Virgin Records Ltd. This label copy information is the subject of copyright protection. All rights reserved. © 1997 Virgin Records Ltd.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 0 17046 61962 2
- Barcode (Scanned): 017046619622
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1): ASW06196 MASTERED BY EMI MFG.
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI L043
- Mould SID Code (Variant 1): ifpi 1645
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 2): ASW06196 MASTERED BY EMI MFG.
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 2, Mirrored): 1-1-3
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI L043
- Mould SID Code (Variant 2): ifpi 1644
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 3): ASW06196 MASTERED BY EMI MFG.
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 3, Mirrored): 1-1-1
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 3): IFPI L043
- Mould SID Code (Variant 3): ifpi 1606
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 4): ASW06196 MASTERED BY EMI MFG.
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 4): IFPI L043
- Mould SID Code (Variant 4): ifpi 165B
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 5): ASW06196 MASTERED BY EMI MFG.
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 5): IFPI L043
- Mould SID Code (Variant 5): ifpi 1633
Shipping Terms :
International Buyers Please Note. Estimates are $17.00 for first 500 grams roughly two 12", $9.00 - $12.00 for each additional or $35.00 for 1 kilogram as per Canada Post Information.
CD's, Boxed Sets, 7 inch singles will require price quote from Canada Post.
Buyer is responsible for paying shipping.
NOTICE TO BUYERS : BOOK ONLY IF YOU INTEND TO BUY!! Non Responders will be left negative feedback and will be blocked. Clients who wish to cancel and order must do so within 24 hrs of booking and receiving a contact email notification from me, otherwise negative feed back will be left and you will be blocked from my inventory.
Shipping quotes will be provided upon booking as I verify options directly with Post Office. IF I DO NOT HEAR FROM YOU IN 4(FOUR) DAYS OF EMAIL CONTACT, YOUR ORDER WILL BE CANCELLED AND NEGATIVE FEEDBACK POSTED.
For International clients, please be advised that I will no longer ship via the cheap Surface Mail Option. The shipping option is extremely slow and proving to be incredibilby unreliable, so I am no longer allowing for this option.
NOTE TO South American Clients. Due to the cost of shipping I DO NOT offer products to clients residing in South America. Post Office Services is not reliable in southern hemisphere, Sorry!!!
POSTAL RATES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT ADVANCED NOTIFICATION !!
Sorry No trade Inquiries. My prices are competitive and items are well looked after.