Guitar – Charlie Burse, Vol StevensHarmonica – Will ShadeJug, Vocals – Jab JonesKazoo – Ben RameyWritten-By – W. Shade*
On The Road Again
Guitar, Vocals – Charlie Burse, Will ShadeHarmonica – Unknown ArtistJug – Jab JonesKazoo – Ben RameyWritten-By – J. B. Jones*, W. Shade*
Cocaine Habit Blues
Guitar – Charlie BurseHarmonica – Will ShadeJug – Hambone LewisKazoo, Vocals – Ben RameyVocals – Hattie HartWritten-By – Jennie Mae Clayton*
Banjo – Vol StevensGuitar – Charlie Burse, Will ShadeJug, Vocals – Jab JonesKazoo – Ben RameyWritten-By – J. B. Jones*, W. Shade*
Newport News Blues
Guitar – Will WeldonGuitar, Vocals – Will ShadeJug – Charlie PolkKazoo – Ben RameyWritten-By – W. Shade*
Drums – Robert BurseGuitar, Vocals [Possibly Vocal] – Charlie Burse, Tewee BlackmanHarmonica – Will ShadeJug – Jab JonesKazoo, Vocals [Possibly Vocal] – Ben RameyViolin – Charlie PierceWritten-By – Tewee Blackman
He's In The Jailhouse Now
Banjo – Vol StevensGuitar – Charley Burse*Harmonica – Will ShadeJug – Jab JonesVocals – Charlie NickersonWritten-By – Burt Murphy*
Sometimes I Think I Love You
Guitar – Will WeldonGuitar, Vocals – Will ShadeHarmonica – 'Shakey Walter'*Jug – Charlie PolkKazoo – Ben RameyWritten-By – W. Shade*
Fourth Street Mess Around
Jug – Hambone LewisKazoo – Ben RameyMandolin – Charlie BurseVocals – Charlie NickersonWritten-By, Guitar – Will Shade
You May Leave, But This Will Bring You Back
Guitar – Charlie BurseHarmonica – Will ShadeMandolin – Will WeldonVocals – Ben Ramey, Charlie NickersonWritten-By – W. Shade*
What's The Matter
Guitar, Vocals – Charlie Burse, Will ShadeJug, Vocals – Jab JonesKazoo, Vocals – Ben RameyViolin – Milton RobyWritten-By – W. Shade*
Aunt Caroline Dyer Blues
Guitar – Charlie Burse, Will ShadeJug – Hambone LewisKazoo – Ben RameyWritten-By – Jennie Mae Clayton*
Guitar – Charlie BurseGuitar, Scat [Vocal], Vocals [Spoken Word] – Will ShadeJug – Jab JonesKazoo – Ben RameyPercussion – Robert BurseViolin – Charlie PierceWritten-By – C. Burse*, W. Shade*
Whitewash Station Blues
Banjo – Vol StevensGuitar – Charlie BurseHarmonica – Will ShadeJug, Vocals – Jab JonesKazoo – Ben RameyWritten-By – J. Jones*, W. Shade*
Insane Crazy Blues
Drums – Robert BurseGuitar, Vocals – Will ShadeMandolin, Vocals – Charlie BurseViolin – Charlie PierceWritten-By – C. Burse*
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Columbia Records
- Copyright (c) – Third Man Records, LLC
- Copyright (c) – Lo-Max Records Ltd.
- Licensed To – Third Man Records, LLC
- Engineered At – Endpoint Audio Labs, Inc.
- Mastered At – Audio Mechanics
- Lacquer Cut At – Nashville Record Productions
- Pressed By – Third Man Pressing
- Art Direction – Nathanio Strimpopulos
- Compiled By [Album Compiler], Editor [Album Editor] – Bernard MacMahon
- Executive-Producer – Jack White (2), Robert Redford, T Bone Burnett*
- Lacquer Cut By – WG*
- Mastered By – Duke Erikson, Ellis Burman, John Polito, John Tefteller, Nicholas Berg*, Peter Henderson
- Producer [Album Producers] – Adam Block, Allison McGourty, Bernard MacMahon, Duke Erikson, Peter Henderson
- Producer [Associate Producer] – Jack McLean, Patrick Ferris
- Remastered By [Audio Restoration and Remastering] – Duke Erikson, John Tefteller, Nicholas Berg*, Peter Henderson
- Transferred By [78 RPM Transfers By] – Nicholas Berg*
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 8 13547 02431 2
- Matrix / Runout (Etched, Runout Side A): TMR-463-A REELIN FEELIN WG/NRP [TMP encircled]
- Matrix / Runout (Etched, Runout Side B): TMR-463-B HAM BEDS JUMPING [TMP encircled] WG/NRP
Buyer pays shipping fees. Shipping varies depending on country. I can only ship with a tracking number anymore. Unfortunately, too many packages have gone missing over the years so tracked is the only way I can ship now. Please contact me first and I will find out fairly quickly for you what your cost is.
Please be aware that I have to list the actual selling price on the declaration. I cannot put down a false value as I can lose the ability to ship anymore.
I am getting some average prices for shipping to Canada, US, France, Germany and the UK:
Prices are in US funds
cds - $4.50
7" - $4.50
12" - $9-20 within Canada depending on the province...please message me with your address for a quote
7" and cd's - $5.50 tracked!
12" - $8 tracked
UK, France & Germany:
7" and cds - $10 with tracking
12" - approx. $18 air mail
Sorry but I cannot ship by surface anymore. Too many issues with how long it takes.
Still best to contact me first for more accurate quote.
Payments by Paypal is preferred.