Various – Valley Girl (Music From The Soundtrack)
|1||–The Plimsouls||A Million Miles Away||3:44|
|2||–Josie Cotton||Johnny, Are You Queer?||2:46|
|3||–Payola$||Eyes Of A Stranger||3:33|
|4||–Sparks||Angst In My Pants||3:30|
|5||–Men At Work||Who Can It Be Now?
Written-By – Hay*
|6||–The Plimsouls||Everywhere At Once
Written-By – Case*
|7||–Pat Travers' Black Pearl*||I La La La Love You
Written-By – Travers*
|8||–Josie Cotton||He Could Be The One||2:48|
|9||–The Psychedelic Furs||Love My Way||3:40|
|10||–The Flirts||Jukebox (Don't Put Another Dime)
Written-By – Orlando*
|11||–Felony (4)||The Fanatic||3:36|
|12||–Gary Myrick & The Figures||She Talks In Stereo
Written-By – Myrick*
|13||–The Plimsouls||Oldest Story In The World
Written-By – Case*
|14||–Josie Cotton||School Is In||2:34|
|15||–Modern English||I Melt With You
Written-By – Modern English
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – The David Geffen Company
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Elektra/Asylum Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – A&M Records, Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Atlantic Recording Corporation
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Sony Music Entertainment Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Polydor Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – "O" Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Rock'n'Roll Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – 4AD
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Rhino Records Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Rhino Records Inc.
- Licensed From – Geffen Records
- Licensed From – Elektra Entertainment
- Licensed From – A&M Records, Inc.
- Licensed From – Atlantic Recording Corporation
- Licensed From – Sony Music Special Products
- Licensed From – Polygram Special Markets
- Licensed From – "O" Records
- Licensed From – Scotti Bros. Records
- Licensed From – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Licensed Through – MCA Records, Inc.
- Record Company – Sony Music Entertainment Inc.
- Record Company – PolyGram Group Distribution, Inc.
- Pressed By – Specialty Records Corporation
- Glass Mastered At – Specialty Records Corporation
- Art Direction – Geoff Gans
- Compiled By [Augmented Compilation & Compilation Concept By] – David McLees, Harold Bronson
- Design – Julie Vlasak
- Liner Notes – Barry Alfonso
- Photography By [Front Cover Photo] – Ilona Lieberman
- Photography By [Men At Work Photo] – Laura Levine, Michael Ochs Archives
- Photography By [Psychedelic Furs] – B.C. Kagan
- Photography By [Sparks Photo] – Rocky Schenck
- Photography By [The Plimsouls Photo] – Donna Santisi
- Product Manager [Project Assistance] – Bob Emmer, Mark Pinkus, Ted Myers
- Product Manager [Research] – David Lawrence (18), Patrick Milligan
- Remastered By – Bill Inglot, Ken Perry
Track 2 Bomp single #12133, 8/81.
Track 3 I.R.S. / A&M single #2438, 9/82.
Track 4 from the album "Angst In My Pants", Atlantic #19347, 4/82.
Track 5 Columbia single #02888, 5/82.
Tracks 6 and 13 from the album "Everywhere At Once", Geffen #4002, 6/83.
Track 7 from the album "Pat Travers' Black Pearl, Polydor #6362, 10/82.
Track 8 Elektra single #47481, 7/82.
Track 9 Columbia single #03340, 11/82.
Track 10 O single #1001, 1982.
Track 11 Rock 'N' Roll single #03497, 1/83.
Track 12 Epic single #50937, 8/80.
Track 14 recorded for the motion picture, first issued on the mini-album "Valley Girl: The Original Motion Picture Soundtrack", 1983. Also included on the album "From The Hip", Elektra #60309, 6/84.
Track 15 Sire single #29775, 2/83.
"A Million Miles Away", "Everywhere At Once" and "Oldest Story In The World" ℗ 1983 The David Geffen Company, courtesy of Geffen Records, through MCA Records, Inc.
"Johnny, Are You Queer?" and "He Could Be The One" ℗ 1982 Elektra / Asylum Records, "School Is In" ℗ 1984 Elektra / Asylum Records, produced under license from Elektra Entertainment.
"Eyes Of A Stranger" ℗ 1982 A&M Records, Inc., courtesy of A&M Records, Inc.
"Angst In My Pants" ℗ 1982 Atlantic Recording Corp., produced under license from Atlantic Recording Corp.
"Who Can It Be Now?" and "Love My Way" ℗ 1982 Sony Music Entertainment, Inc., and "She Talks In Stereo" ℗ 1980 Sony Music Entertainment, Inc., under license from Sony Music Special Products, a division of Sony Music Entertainment, Inc.
"I La La La Love You" ℗ 1982 Polydor Records, under license from PolyGram Special Markets, a division of PolyGram Group Distribution, Inc.
"Jukebox (Don't Put Another Dime)" ℗ 1982 O Records, licensed from O Records.
"The Fanatic" ℗ 1983 Rock 'n' Roll Records, courtesy of Scotti Bros. Records.
"I Melt With You" ℗ 1983 4 A.D., produced under license from Warner Bros. Records Inc.
All of the above selections were included in the motion picture, however many of them were unavailable to license for the original soundtrack recording. Tracks 2, 4, 6 and 14 appear on the original mini-album released in 1983.
This compilation ℗&© 1994 Rhino Records Inc.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Scanned): 081227159023
- Barcode (Text): 0 8122-71590-2 3
- Matrix / Runout: [Specialty 'S' Logo] 3 R2 71590-2 SRC##01 M1S1
US (Media Mail with Tracking)
CDs/Cass/LPs/12”: Flat rate shipping for USA, ship as many items as you like for $5.00 (FREE SHIPPING if order is over $100)
CANADA (First Class Package International Service with Tracking)
LP/12”: 1-3 records $17.00; 4-5 records $26.00; 6-7 records $38.00; 8+ records have to be sent via Priority International shipping (price on request)
CDs/Cass: 1-2 discs $11.00; 3-9 discs $26.00
INTERNATIONAL (First Class Package International Service with Tracking)
LP/12”: 1-3 records $25.00; 4-5 records $36.00; 6-7 records $51.00; 8+ records have to be sent via Priority International shipping (price on request)
CDs/Cass: 1-2 discs $15.00; 3-9 discs $25.00
ALL RECORDS PACKAGED SAFELY & SECURELY with a sturdy cardboard record mailer and corrugated filler pad(s). Note that shipping charges include 'handling' which involves pulling, inspecting, packing, and shipping time as well as the materials including box, tape and ink. Hypersonic Records is NOT responsible for items lost or damaged while in transit with the United States Post Office. Shipping amounts are per record - 2xLP count as 2 records, 3xLP count as 3 records, etc. CD jewel cases are not graded unless unique to the release. (i.e. digipacks, etc.) We can ship with or without CD cases, just let us know if you don't want the CD case (We will ship the whole thing if not noted)
FEEDBACK & COMMUNICATION: Please feel free to contact us with any questions, comments or concerns.
ORDER ISSUE: If for any reason you have an issue with an order let us know as soon as possible.
LEAVE FEEDBACK! If you are happy with your order, please leave some positive feedback and we will do the same for you. If you are not happy with your order please let us know BEFORE you decide to leave negative feedback; your business is important to us and we promise to work with you to resolve any issues to your satisfaction.
Listen to selections of our electronic dance music 24/7/365 via http://HypersonicRadio.com