Metallica – Hardwired...To Self-Destruct
Vinyl, LP, Yellow Marbled, 180 Gram
All Media, Album
Vinyl, 12", Red Marbled, 180 Gram
Box Set, Deluxe Edition, Limited Edition
|A3||Now That We're Dead||7:01|
|B1||Moth Into Flame||5:52|
|B2||Am I Savage?||6:30|
|B3||Halo On Fire||8:14|
|C2||Dream No More||6:29|
|D1||Here Comes Revenge||7:20|
|D3||Spit Out The Bone||7:09|
|E||Lords Of Summer||7:09|
|CD-1||Ronnie Rising Medley||9:03|
|CD-2||When A Blind Man Cries||4:35|
|CD-4||Helpless (Live At Rasputin Music)||3:08|
|CD-5||Hit The Lights (Live At Rasputin Music)||4:07|
|CD-6||The Four Horsemen (Live At Rasputin Music)||5:19|
|CD-7||Ride The Lightning (Live At Rasputin Music)||6:56|
|CD-8||Fade To Black (Live At Rasputin Music)||7:24|
|CD-9||Jump In The Fire (Live At Rasputin Music)||5:13|
|CD-10||For Whom The Bell Tolls (Live At Rasputin Music)||4:32|
|CD-11||Creeping Death (Live At Rasputin Music)||6:43|
|CD-12||Metal Militia (Live At Rasputin Music)||6:07|
- Copyright (c) – Creeping Death Music
- Copyright (c) – Blackened Recordings
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Blackened Recordings
- Published By – Creeping Death Music
- Published By – Purple
- Published By – Glenwood Music Corp.
- Published By – Happy Face Music Ltd.
- Published By – Umpg
- Published By – Zomba Enterprises, Inc.
- Manufactured By – Blackened Recordings
- Recorded At – HQ, San Rafael
- Recorded At – U.S. Bank Stadium
- Recorded At – Rasputin Music
- Mixed At – HQ, San Rafael
- Mixed At – The Village Recorder
- Mastered At – Dave Collins Mastering
- Lacquer Cut At – Bernie Grundman Mastering
- Pressed By – MPO
- Bass – Robert Trujillo
- Coordinator [Album Production Coordinator] – Lindsay Chase
- Coordinator [HQ Album Production Coordination] – Kent Matcke
- Design [Album Design], Creative Director [Creative Direction] – Turner Duckworth
- Drums – Lars Ulrich
- Edited By – Dana Nielsen (tracks: CD-3)
- Edited By [Digital Editing] – Dan Monti, Jason Gossman, Jim "Bud" Monti
- Guitar – Kirk Hammett
- Guitar, Vocals – James Hetfield
- Lacquer Cut By – Chris Bellman
- Management – Q Prime Inc.
- Mastered By – Dave Collins (tracks: A1 to A3, B1 to B3, C1 to C3, D1 to D3), Gentry Studer (tracks: E, F, CD-1 to CD-12), Howie Weinberg (tracks: E, F, CD-1 to CD-12)
- Mixed By, Recorded By, Producer – Greg Fidelman
- Photography By [Brain Scan Photography Sourced From] – Shutterstock
- Photography, Creative Director [Creative Direction] – Herring & Herring
- Producer – James Hetfield, Lars Ulrich
- Recorded By [Additional] – Mike Gillies
- Recorded By [Additional], Engineer [Assistant], Mixed By [Mixing Assisted By] – Sara Lyn Killion*
- 4 Lithograph Photo Prints.
- 8 Hardwired To Self Destruct themed buttons.
- Bonus CD.
- Digital download card.
Made In France
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 6 02557 15645 4
- Barcode (Scanned): 602557156454
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Side A): CB MPO 0602557175400 A BLCKND.031 - 1 - A HARDWIRED TO...
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Side B): CB MPO 0602557175400 B BLCKND - 031 -1 - B MAKE OUR OWN VINYL
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Side C): CB MPO 0602557175394 A BLCKND.031 - 1 - C HARDWIRED TO...
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Side D): CB MPO 0602557175394 B BLCKND - 031 -1 - D MAKE OUR OWN VINYL
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Side E): CB MPO 0602557156409 A BLCKND.031 - 1 - E HARDWIRED TO...
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Side F): CB MPO 0602557156409 B BLCKND - 031 -1 - F MAKE OUR OWN VINYL
- Matrix / Runout (CD): CA 060255723902 @ 10/11/16 09:46:52 AM
- Mastering SID Code (CD): IFPI L039
- Mould SID Code (CD): IFPI 127E
- Rights Society: BIEM/SDRM
Below listed is our standard delivery charges. For orders with more value we would recommend that you request we send the package tracked or signed, you will be contacted with a quote on request. Orders orders over 2kg we will contact you with a shipping quote based on the weight and destination.
1st CD or 7"- £1.80 (any extra will be an another £0.50)
1st LP or 12" or 10"- £3.90 (any extra will be another £1.00 (double LPs count as 2))
Shipping to Europe
1st CD or 7"- £4.8 (any extra will be an another £1.25)
1st LP or 12" or 10"- £7.80 (any extra will be another £2.00 (double LPs count as 2))
International Shipping (rest of the world)
1st CD or 7"- £5.50 (any extra will be an another £1.50)
1st LP or 12" or 10"- £9.99 (any extra will be another £3.00 (double LPs count as 2))
If you need any tracked or signed postage let me know, that can be arranged and I can supply a quote. Please note that the standard international postage can take a couple of weeks, depending where you are in the world. Dispatch time can take up to 7 days as I only get a chance to go the post office once a week.
I cannot accept a return if you don't like the music, please listen to albums before buying.