The Future Sound Of London – We Have Explosive
|1||We Have Explosive (Pt. 1)||7:19|
|2||We Have Explosive (Pt. 2)
Remix – Leon Mar
|3||We Have Explosive (Pt. 3)||5:04|
|4||We Have Explosive (Pt. 4)||6:17|
|5||We Have Explosive (Pt. 5)||7:53|
|6||We Have Explosive (Oil Funk Remix)
Remix – Oil
|7||We Have Explosive (Mantronik Plastic Formula #1)
Remix – Kurtis Mantronik
|8||We Have Explosive (Oil Dub)
Remix – Oil
|9||We Have Explosive (Radio Edit)||3:27|
Published by Sony Music Publishing
Guitar stab, wah guitar and vocal yell sourced from Run DMC LP Tougher Than Leather (J. Simmons/D. McDaniels/J. Mizell) courtesy of Rockchester Inc. and Protoons Inc..
Part 3: Sounds sourced from the original 24 track master of Rockchester by Fats Comet (Keith LeBlanc, Doug Wimbish, Skip McDonald, Adrian Sherwood) courtesy of Blanc/On.U..
The copyright in this recording is owned by Virgin Records Ltd. ℗ 1997 Astralwerks/Caroline © 1997 Virgin Records Ltd. This label copy information is the subject of copyright protection. All rights reserved. © 1997 Virgin Records Ltd.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 0 17046 61962 2
- Barcode (Scanned): 017046619622
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1): ASW06196 MASTERED BY EMI MFG.
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI L043
- Mould SID Code (Variant 1): ifpi 1645
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 2): ASW06196 MASTERED BY EMI MFG.
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 2, Mirrored): 1-1-3
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI L043
- Mould SID Code (Variant 2): ifpi 1644
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 3): ASW06196 MASTERED BY EMI MFG.
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 3, Mirrored): 1-1-1
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 3): IFPI L043
- Mould SID Code (Variant 3): ifpi 1606
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 4): ASW06196 MASTERED BY EMI MFG.
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 4): IFPI L043
- Mould SID Code (Variant 4): ifpi 165B
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 5): ASW06196 MASTERED BY EMI MFG.
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 5): IFPI L043
- Mould SID Code (Variant 5): ifpi 1633
All CD's are $4.00 for US orders. Vinyl records are $5.00 for US orders. Cassette tapes are $3.50 for US orders. These shipping costs are only for the U.S. A tracking number will be provided for all domestic orders within the U.S. Payment is due within 5 days of the time orders are placed. Orders not paid within 5 days will be cancelled
All orders to Canada, United Kingdom, Italy, Germany and Australia please contact me first for shipping quotes. The above prices for shipping are for U.S. orders only. PLEASE, PLEASE CONTACT ME FOR PRICES ON INTERNATIONAL ORDERS GOING TO THE UNITED KINGDOM, CANADA, ITALY, GERMANY AND AUSTRALIA.
If you want registered mail please ask. I will ship any way you would like but I charge accordingly.
PAYPAL ONLY FOR PAYMENTS OR PAYMENT WITH A CREDIT CARD THROUGH DISCOGS! NO CASH, CASHIERS CHECKS, MONEY ORDERS OR BANK TRANSFERS. PLEASE DO NOT ASK.
NOTE: I ONLY SHIP WITHIN THE UNITED STATES, CANADA, ITALY, GERMANY AND THE UNITED KINGDOM. IF YOU TRY TO ORDER AN ITEM INTERNATIONALLY FROM A COUNTRY THAT I DON'T SHIP TO I WILL HAVE TO CANCEL THE ORDER. SORRY BUT SHIPPING INTERNATIONALLY HAS GOTTEN SO EXPENSIVE THAT IT IS NOT WORTH IT FOR THE BUYER. THANKS FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING.
BEFORE PLACING YOUR ORDER READ THIS FIRST:
We sell on multiple platforms so occasionally things sell out before we can remove them from Discogs. Most of the time we have what's listed, but sometimes we run out. Basically, don't be rude and leave us negative feedback if we run out of something, it's not intentional and I assure you that we are good people! Feel free to send us a message with any questions. Thanks!