Afro Celt Sound System – Release Remixes
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Real World Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Real World Records Ltd.
- Licensed To – Narada
- Manufactured By – Narada Productions, Inc.
- Distributed By – Narada Productions, Inc.
- Glass Mastered At – EMI MFG.
- Produced At – MAW Studios
- Produced At – Balatonic Studios
- Remixed At – Balatonic Studios
- Published By – Real World Music Ltd.
- Published By – Real World Works Ltd.
- Published By – WOMAD Music Ltd.
- Published By – EMI Virgin Music Ltd.
- Published By – Lipservices
- Published By – Warner/Chappell Music
- Design – Real World (4)
- Design [Graphic Design] – Tristan Manco
- Harp [Celtic Harp] – Myrdhin
- Management – Head On Management Ltd.*, Steve Baker
- Management [Iarla Ó Lionáird Is Represented By] – David Caren Management
- Musician [Guest Musician], Drums [Dhol Drums], Tabla – Johnny Kalsi
- Musician [Guest Musician], Hurdy Gurdy – Nigel Eaton
- Musician [Guest Musician], Pipe [Uilleann Pipes] – Michael McGoldrick
- Musician [Guest Musician], Programmed By [Programming Beats] – Ron Aslan
- Musician [Guest Musician], Vocals, Written-By – Sinéad O'Connor
- Painting – Jamie Reid
- Producer [Original - Additional], Keyboards, Whistle, Low Whistle, Drums [Bodhran], Accordion, Written-By – James McNally
- Producer [Original], Guitar, Programmed By, Keyboards, Written-By – Simon Emmerson
- Producer [Original], Keyboards, Programmed By, Engineer, Written-By – Martin Russell
- Sequenced By – Nate Shumaker
- Talking Drum, Djembe – Moussa Sissokho*
- Vocals, Kora, Balafon – N'Faly Kouyate
- Vocals, Written-By – Iarla Ó Lionáird
Bi-Polar Remix remix and additional production at Balatonic Studios.
"Release" is from the album "Volume 2:Release" by Afro Celt Sound System.
Published by Real World Music Ltd / Real World Works Ltd / WOMAD Music Ltd / EMI Virgin Music Ltd / Lipservices / Warner Chappell Music.
James McNally extends his courtesy to BMG Records and Windham Hill (USA).
Sinéad O'Connor appears courtesy of Atlantic Records.
Special thanks to Guy Hayden at Virgin U.K.
℗© 2000 Real World Records Ltd. The copyright in this recording is owned by Real World Records Ltd. and licensed exclusively to Narada. Manufactured and distributed by Narada Productions, Inc. Printed and manufactured in the USA.
On the Back cover tracklisting, track 4 is incorrectly listed as 9:46, when in fact it is 5:30. This has been corrected for this entry.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 7 24383 87462 0
- Barcode (String): 724383874620
- Matrix / Runout (Variants 1, 2): 724383874620. MASTERED BY EMI MFG.
- Mastering SID Code (Variants 1, 2): IFPI L044
- Mould SID Code (Variant 1): ifpi 163B
- Mould SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI 166C
US (Media Mail with Tracking)
CDs/Cass/LPs/12”: Flat rate shipping for USA, ship as many items as you like for $5.00 (FREE SHIPPING if order is over $100)
CANADA (First Class Package International Service with Tracking)
LP/12”: 1-3 records $17.00; 4-5 records $26.00; 6-7 records $38.00; 8+ records have to be sent via Priority International shipping (price on request)
CDs/Cass: 1-2 discs $11.00; 3-9 discs $26.00
INTERNATIONAL (First Class Package International Service with Tracking)
LP/12”: 1-3 records $25.00; 4-5 records $36.00; 6-7 records $51.00; 8+ records have to be sent via Priority International shipping (price on request)
CDs/Cass: 1-2 discs $15.00; 3-9 discs $25.00
ALL RECORDS PACKAGED SAFELY & SECURELY with a sturdy cardboard record mailer and corrugated filler pad(s). Note that shipping charges include 'handling' which involves pulling, inspecting, packing, and shipping time as well as the materials including box, tape and ink. Hypersonic Records is NOT responsible for items lost or damaged while in transit with the United States Post Office. Shipping amounts are per record - 2xLP count as 2 records, 3xLP count as 3 records, etc. CD jewel cases are not graded unless unique to the release. (i.e. digipacks, etc.) We can ship with or without CD cases, just let us know if you don't want the CD case (We will ship the whole thing if not noted)
FEEDBACK & COMMUNICATION: Please feel free to contact us with any questions, comments or concerns.
ORDER ISSUE: If for any reason you have an issue with an order let us know as soon as possible.
LEAVE FEEDBACK! If you are happy with your order, please leave some positive feedback and we will do the same for you. If you are not happy with your order please let us know BEFORE you decide to leave negative feedback; your business is important to us and we promise to work with you to resolve any issues to your satisfaction.
Listen to selections of our electronic dance music 24/7/365 via http://HypersonicRadio.com