Wednesday 13 – Monsters Of The Universe: Come Out And Plague
Vinyl, 7", 45 RPM, Green
All Media, Limited Edition
|A1||The Fall Of All|
|A2||Keep Watching The Skies|
|A3||Astro Psycho - Galactic Blood-Drive|
|A4||Come Out And Plague|
|A5||I Aint Got Time To Bleed|
|A7||Bombs, Guns, Gods - This Is A War|
|B1||Planet Eater: Interstellar 187|
|B2||I Love Watching You Die|
|B3||Into The Crop Circle|
|B4||Over Your Dead Body|
|B6||Monsters Of The Universe|
- Artwork [Artwork Adapted For Vinyl Release] – R J Jones*
- Artwork [Eye Of Providence Logo, Lyrics Artwork], Layout – Luchafur Graphics
- Artwork [Monsters & Planets], Layout, Cover – David Frizell*
- Bass, Backing Vocals – Troy Doebbler
- Drums – Jason "Shakes" West* (tracks: A1 to C1), Kyle Castronovo (tracks: D1)
- Engineer – Chris Dini (tracks: D1), Jack Tankersley (tracks: A1 to C1)
- Engineer [Additional Engineer], Recording Supervisor [Recording Equipment] – John "JV4" Valenzuela*
- Lead Guitar, Backing Vocals – Roman Surman
- Lead Vocals, Acoustic Guitar, Keyboards, Producer, Directed By – Wednesday 13
- Lyrics By – Roman Surman (tracks: B1)
- Mixed By, Mastered By, Engineer [Additional Engineer] – Brent Clawson
- Music By [Additional Music By] – Roman Surman (tracks: A2, A4, A7, B1, B4, C1)
- Music By, Lyrics By – Wednesday 13 (tracks: A1 to A7, B2 to B6, C1 & D1)
- Rhythm Guitar, Backing Vocals – Jack Tankersley
Cat# W13012LP on LP
Cat# W133SSLTD on 7"
Record Store Day 2016 release. Limited to 500 copies.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 5 055300 388315 >
- Barcode (String): 5055300388315
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Matrix / Runout (Side A [LP]): 139716E1/A
- Matrix / Runout (Side B [LP]): 139716E2/A
- Matrix / Runout (Side A [7"]): 139717H1/A
- Matrix / Runout (Side B [7"]): 139717H2/A
Buyer pays shipping fees. Shipping varies depending on country. I can only ship with a tracking number anymore. Unfortunately, too many packages have gone missing over the years so tracked is the only way I can ship now. Please contact me first and I will find out fairly quickly for you what your cost is.
Please be aware that I have to list the actual selling price on the declaration. I cannot put down a false value as I can lose the ability to ship anymore.
I am getting some average prices for shipping to Canada, US, France, Germany and the UK:
Prices are in US funds
cds - $4.50
7" - $4.50
12" - $9-20 within Canada depending on the province...please message me with your address for a quote
7" and cd's - $5.50 tracked!
12" - $8 tracked
UK, France & Germany:
7" and cds - $10 with tracking
12" - approx. $18 air mail
Sorry but I cannot ship by surface anymore. Too many issues with how long it takes.
Still best to contact me first for more accurate quote.
Payments by Paypal is preferred.