Pieces (3) – Pieces
|A1||Dance So Good||4:08|
|A3||That's The Way Of Love||3:50|
|A4||Love's Winning Me Over||3:48|
|A5||Heaven Must Have Made You||4:04|
|B1||Who You Been Doin'||4:36|
|B2||You Made Me Believe||4:12|
|B3||Can't Turn Down Love||4:40|
|B4||Where Did Our Love Go||4:56|
- Art Direction – Bill Burks (2)
- Backing Vocals – Diane Steinberg* (tracks: A3)
- Bass, Vocals – Kenny Lee Lewis
- Drums, Vocals – Mike Lingle
- Engineer – Joe Bellamy
- Executive-Producer, Management – Barry Bregman
- Guitar, Vocals – Larry Lingle
- Illustration [Cover] – Joe Garnett
- Illustration [Sleeve] – Takenobu Igarashi
- Keyboards, Synthesizer, Vocals – Geoffrey Leib
- Mastered By – Mike Reese
- Percussion – Steve Forman
- Photography By – Jeff Dunas
- Producer [Associate], Engineer – Tom Seufert
- Producer, Arranged By [Strings] – Barry Fasman
- Producer, Arranged By, Arranged By [Strings] – Pieces (3)
- Programmed By [Synthesizers] – Robbie Robinson (7)
- Strings – Sid Sharp*
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A Runout - Etched): UA-LA-966-1 CX 2
- Matrix / Runout (Side B Runout - Etched): UA LA 966-Bxx CX
- Matrix / Runout (Side A Runout - Stamped): TML-M-X
- Matrix / Runout (Side B Runout - Stamped): TML-M
12" USA : $5.00 1-4, $6.00 for orders 5+ records. This includes a record mailer, extra padding, and tracking.
12" Europe/Asia/Australia/South America : $23.00 for 1 or 2 12" records. Each additional 12" added postage will be based on weight.
PLEASE NOTE : Due to excessive lost packages, I am no longer shipping to Brazil.
12" Canada : $15.00 for 1 or 2, additional records based on weight.
7" / Cassette - USA : $4.00 1-5, this includes plenty of packaging and delivery confirmation. 6+ $5.00
7" / Cassette - Europe/Asia/Australia/South America :
1 or 2 : $13.00
3 to 15 : $23.00
16 to 24 : $35.00
7" / Cassette - Canada : 1 = $11 each additional $1.00
I will ship anywhere in the world.
I try to spot play most of my VG+ and lower records to make sure they sound as good as they look. I use the grade EX - which is not available on Discogs.
M- / NM : essentially untouched, with no apparent pressing flaws.
EX is a record that has 2 or less TINY marks, should play perfect. EX is just a hair below M-.
VG+ is a solid record, if it looks VG I generally grade it VG, even if it plays much better than it looks, better safe than sorry!
VG is generally a perfectly playable record. I own many VG's and the VG's I sell are records that I would play and enjoy.
G+ expect surface noise. Record should not skip.
If you have a problem with any aspect of the purchase, please contact me first. I will always work to insure customer satisfaction.