|A1||Listen To The Story||3:10|
|A4||From Over The Sea||4:55|
|A5||I Knew Him As A Boy||1:57|
|A6||Here Is My Hand||2:35|
|B1||Beowulf, You've Paid This Visit Out Of Friendship||1:41|
|B2||Let The Victory Be Mine Alone||2:29|
|B3||My Wish Has Been Granted||1:42|
|B4||So You're The Great Beowulf||1:25|
|B6||Cold And Lonely||8:10|
|B7||Armless, Charmless, Harmless Grendel||3:17|
|C1||Death Is Not Easy To Hide From||2:20|
|C2||The Queen's Song||3:19|
|C3||Drink This Wine That I Pledge You||1:00|
|C4||Make This Man Your Hero||3:23|
|C6||How Was The Night||0:48|
|C7||Earth, Hold What Men Have Failed To Keep||3:18|
|C8||Cry, We All Die||2:54|
|D4||Beowulf You Need Not Leave||1:48|
|D6||The Better I Know You||2:47|
|E1||So Beowulf Went Home||1:20|
|E2||Say Goodbye To Tomorrow||3:33|
|E3||So It Fell With The Passage Of Time||1:50|
|E4||Look Out For The Dragon||3:00|
|E6||All The Lives I've Lived I've Loved||3:58|
|E7||Beowulf, Your Hall Is Gone||0:38|
|E8||Fate Must Decide||2:58|
|F2||Beowulf Was Far From Well||0:49|
|F3||Cry, We All Die - Reprise||2:54|
|F4||All The Victories Were His Alone||2:36|
|F6||I Sing The Song Of Beginning||4:05|
- Recorded At – Toronto Sound Studios
- Recorded At – Century 21 Studios
- Mastered At – McClear Place
- Copyright (c) – Golden Toad Music
- Produced For – Beowulf Enterprises Ltd.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Beowulf Enterprises Ltd.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Golden Toad Music
- Pressed By – CBS Records Canada Ltd.
- Acoustic Bass, Electric Bass – Dave Young (3)
- Chorus – Holiday Festival Singers
- Chorus Master – William Baerg
- Concertmaster – Arthur Polson
- Cover, Artwork, Design – William F. Krasnoborski*
- Drums, Percussion, Tabla – Pete Magadini
- Edited By, Mixed By, Other [Invaluable Production Assistance] – Colin Bennett, Rick Inglis*
- Electric Guitar, Acoustic Guitar, Sitar [Electric] – Brian Russell
- Engineer [Assistant - Rhythm, Vocals & Percussion - Toronto Sound] – Brian Bell*, Paul Barker (3)
- Engineer [Rhythm, Vocals & Percussion - Toronto Sound] – Peter Houston, Terry Brown
- Engineer [Vocals, Chorus, Synthesizer Orchestra, etc. - Century 21 (Winnipeg)] – Colin Bennett, Rick Inglis*
- Fiddle [Country] – Wally Didduck
- Flute, Soloist – John Wheeler
- Lyrics By – Betty Jane Wylie
- Mastered By – Peter Norman*
- Music By, Orchestrated By, Producer, Conductor [Symphony], Keyboards [Additional] – Victor Davies (2)
- Narrator – Cathy Clark, Graham Jones (16), Herbert Marshall (2), Lillian Stillwell
- Orchestra – Players of The Winnipeg Symphony Orchestra*
- Performer [as Beowulf] – Chad Allan
- Performer [as Coast-Guard] – Pat Blyth
- Performer [as Grendel] – Frank J. Adamson
- Performer [as King Hrothgar] – Doug Mallory
- Performer [as Queen Wealtheow] – Christine Chandler
- Performer [as The Poet] – Dianne Heatherington
- Performer [as Unferth] – Howard Hicks
- Performer [as Wiglaf] – P. M. Howard
- Performer [as Wulfgar] – Jayson King
- Piano, Electric Piano, Organ – Eric Robertson (8)
- Production Manager – David J. Garvie
- Synthesizer [Arp] – James Manishen
- Timpani, Percussion – John Wyre, Pete Magadini
Lyrics by Betty Jane Wylie based on the Anglo Saxon poem.
A full length rock opera in two acts for 9 soloists, narration group of 4, chorus and orchestra
Originally done as a 2 LP set, reissued as a three LP set, and later on 2 CDs
Produced in New York off Broadway by AMAS repertory Theater 1977.
From album notes:
Recorded at Toronto Sound Studios & Centry 21 Studios (Winnipeg) May to August, 1974
Mastered at McClear Place Studios
(c) 1974 Golden Toad Music (A division of Lily Pad Prods. Inc.)
Music & Lyrics (c) 1974 Golden Toad Music*
All rights reserved.
This record re-issued 1983 by Lead Frog Records
(A Division of Lily Pad Productions Inc.)
(p) 1974 Beowulf Enterprises Ltd.*
*Except "All the Lives I've Lived I've Loved" (c) (p) 1982 Golden Toad Music
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A runout - etched): WRC7 2293-1 DM-2
- Matrix / Runout (Side B runout - etched): WRC7 2293-2 DM-2
- Matrix / Runout (Side C runout - etched): WRC7 2293-3 DM-2
- Matrix / Runout (Side D runout - etched): WRC7 2293-4 DM-2
- Matrix / Runout (Side E runout - etched): WRC7 2293-5 DM-2
- Matrix / Runout (Side F runout - etched): WRC7 2293-6 DM-2
In Canada Items are shipped expedited with tracking.
1 item under 500 grams is $15 to $20 depending on location. Add more items to combine and save on shipping. Message for a quote.
Shipments to the USA are shipped tracked mail.
1 item under 500 grams is $10. Add more items to combine and save on shipping. Message for a quote.
International shipments are shipped tracked air mail. Shipping rate start at $35. Message for a quote.
Combining items can save you alot in shipping costs.
We only ship with tracking. Check www.canadapost.ca for rates
$10.00 + $20.00 shipping
Media: Mint (M) Absolutely perfect in every way. Certainly never been played. Should be used sparingly as a grade.
Sleeve: Mint (M)What does this condition mean?