The Wailers – Catch A Fire
|A4||Stop That Train||3:55|
|A5||Baby We've Got A Date (Rock It Baby)||3:56|
|B1||Stir It Up||5:32|
|B3||No More Trouble||3:51|
- Bass – Aston 'Family Man' Barrett*
- Co-producer – Bob Marley, Chris Blackwell
- Congas, Bongos, Vocals – Bunny Livingstone
- Drums – Carlton 'Charlie' Barrett*
- Engineer – Carlton Lee, Stu Barrett, Tony Platt
- Lead Vocals, Acoustic Guitar – Bob Marley
- Piano, Organ, Guitar, Vocals – Peter Mackintosh*
- Written-By – Bob Marley (tracks: A1, A2, A5 to B4), Peter Tosh (tracks: A3, A4)
The first press sleeve has Basing Street address on rear under Island logo. Island Records moved from Basing Street to 22 St Peters Square in 1973. Later versions of the Zippo sleeve do not have address on them.
The original matrices have been crossed out:
BML 2001 A-3U (side A),
BML 2001 B-4U (side B).
BM means Blue Mountain.
A1, A3, A4: Rondor Music Ltd.
A2, A5, B2, B3, B4: Copyright Control
B1: Tuff Gong Music (ASCAP)
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A, stamped, crossed out): BML 2001 A-3U
- Matrix / Runout (Side B, stamped, crossed out): BML 2001 B-4U
- Matrix / Runout (Side A, stamped): ILPS 9241 A-3U GA STERLING
- Matrix / Runout (Side B, stamped): ILPS-9241 B-4U RG STERLING
The buyer is responsible for paying shipping. All shipping rates refer to non trackable shipping outside Sweden unless stated otherwise. If you would like insured, trackable shipping on 7" records, let us know.
Payment is expected within 5 days after purchase, please only buy if you actually intend on paying.
Records will be well packed with discs removed from covers to prevent seem splitting.
Air mail shipping World Wide, our shop is in Sweden. We only charge the actual Swedish postal rate.
7" & CDs
1-3 records $4.00
4-9 records $6.00
LPs & 12"s
1 record $4.00
2 records $6.00
3-4 records $8.00
5-8 records $10.00
Rest of the world:
7" & CDs
1-3 records $7.00
4-8 records $12.00
9- needs quote
LPs, 12"s, 10"s and shaped discs larger than 7"
1-2 records $14.00 (insured and trackeble)
3-4 records $24.00 (insured and trackeble)
5-8 records $37.00 (insured and trackeble)
8- needs quote
Double albums counts as two records.
If you want to buy combinations of 7"s, 10"s, 12"s and LPs let us know and we will calculate the best price possible for you!
Pet Sounds Records have a large stock of titles. We will be adding titles continuously, but since our stock is extensive and ever increasing we will never be able to display it in its entirety. If there's a record, or even several, you would like to add to your purchase but can't find listed, just send us an email and we will do our best to assist you. Keep in mind that ordering a few records at a time, rather than having them delivered one by one, will keep your shipping costs down!