- Alto Saxophone – El Saied El Aydy, Farouk El Sayed
- Baritone Saxophone – Abdel Hakim El Zamel, Saied Salama
- Bass – Moohy El Din Osman
- Bass Trombone – Abdel Atey Farag
- Bongos – Sayed Ramadan
- Conductor – Salah Ragab
- Congas – Salah Ragab
- Drums – Salah Ragab, Sayed Sharkawy
- Drums [Baza] – Sayed Ramadan
- Flute – Zaky Osman
- Flute [Bamboo Nay] – Abdel Hamd Abdel Ghaffar (Toto)
- Piano – Khmis El Khouly, Salah Ragab
- Tenor Saxophone – Fathy Abdel Salam, Saied Salama
- Trombone – El Sayeed Dahroug, Mahmoud Ayoub, Sadeek Basyouny
- Trumpet – Ibrahim Wagby*, Khalifa El Samman, Mohammad Abdou, Zaky Osman
- Tuba [Bass] – Mohammad Abdel Rahman
Seller's Shipping Information
I'm selling my entire CD collection, so please contact me (email@example.com) if you're interested in multiple items, as combined shipping is always available!
Please note that I am *not* a professional seller, and this is just my collection I'm selling in my spare time, so if you need me to ship something quickly, please do make a note of it or check with me first, because it does take a while to locate stuff among my many boxes...
If you're in a hurry, PLEASE email me (firstname.lastname@example.org) first, as I have 9000 CDs split in 4 different locations, so it might take a bit of time to locate your specific CD. I can't emphasize this enough!
Also, if you want a specific CD and you don't see it listed, contact me too as I might have it, and just haven't listed it yet!
I'm interested in trading, but only for records (LPs). So, if you'd like to trade my CDs for LPs (or LP for LP), send me an email and let's talk!
I won't ship to Brazil anymore. Blame people like https://www.discogs.com/user/Jnataqa if you're in Brazil and you can't get people to ship product to you.
CD-Rs. Some of my items are CD-Rs. Official CD-Rs, but CD-Rs nonetheless. The unfortunate circumstance is that CD-Rs have a much shorter life than factory made CDs, and even brand new, they were not 100% compatible with some CD players.
So, if you purchase a CD-R from me, and it doesn't work in your CD player, I will not be able to offer a refund. You're welcome to contact me and work something out, but a refund is out of the question.