Lords Of Acid – Expand Your Head
- Booking [Can Be Arranged By, At] – CAA*
- Booking [Can Be Arranged By] – Carole Kinzel
- Design – The Earth Program Ltd.
- Design [Costume Design] – Alberto Rivera (7)
- Management [Pimpin' For] – AAM*
- Management [Pimpin'] – Andy Kipnes, Mark Beaven
- Other [Models] – Amanda Lepore, Richard Sommers
- Other [Sexprops] – DV8
- Performer [Lords In Charge Be: The Free Love Trio -Lady] – "Darling Nikki" Van Lierop*
- Performer [Lords In Charge Be: The Free Love Trio -Master] – Praga Khan
- Performer [Lords In Charge Be: The Free Love Trio -Supreme Titilator] – Oliver Adams
- Performer [Lords In Charge Be: With -Spankboystud] – Carl S. Johansen
- Photography By – Skid (11)
- Producer – Lords Of Acid
- Written-By – C.S. Johansen* (tracks: 1, 5, 6), Jade 4U (tracks: 1, 5, 6), O. Adams* (tracks: 1), Praga Khan (tracks: 1, 5, 6)
New material and remixes ℗&© 1999 Antler Subway Records.
A Never Records Group Experience.
A collection of remixes, three original tracks, and a cover of LaBelle - Lady Marmalade
First release copies came with 10 Stickers, a mail-away postcard, and a 5 track Praga Khan Sampler CD shrinkwrapped to the jewel case.
Title appears as "Expand Your Head.com" on the spine.
Track 17 is an unlisted bonus track.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 6 00704 60472 8
- Barcode (Scanned): 6000704604728
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1): 172566-2XR1-9144-A **NR6047-RE1** [DISCTRONICS Logo]
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI L793
- Mould SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI 2D4G
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 2): 172566-2XR1-9144-A **NR6047-RE1** [Disctronics logo]
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI L793
- Mould SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI 2D4B
US (Media Mail with Tracking)
CDs/Cass/LPs/12”: Flat rate shipping for USA, ship as many items as you like for $5.00 (FREE SHIPPING if order is over $100)
CANADA (First Class Package International Service with Tracking)
LP/12”: 1-3 records $17.00; 4-5 records $26.00; 6-7 records $38.00; 8+ records have to be sent via Priority International shipping (price on request)
CDs/Cass: 1-2 discs $11.00; 3-9 discs $26.00
INTERNATIONAL (First Class Package International Service with Tracking)
LP/12”: 1-3 records $25.00; 4-5 records $36.00; 6-7 records $51.00; 8+ records have to be sent via Priority International shipping (price on request)
CDs/Cass: 1-2 discs $15.00; 3-9 discs $25.00
ALL RECORDS PACKAGED SAFELY & SECURELY with a sturdy cardboard record mailer and corrugated filler pad(s). Note that shipping charges include 'handling' which involves pulling, inspecting, packing, and shipping time as well as the materials including box, tape and ink. Hypersonic Records is NOT responsible for items lost or damaged while in transit with the United States Post Office. Shipping amounts are per record - 2xLP count as 2 records, 3xLP count as 3 records, etc. CD jewel cases are not graded unless unique to the release. (i.e. digipacks, etc.) We can ship with or without CD cases, just let us know if you don't want the CD case (We will ship the whole thing if not noted)
FEEDBACK & COMMUNICATION: Please feel free to contact us with any questions, comments or concerns.
ORDER ISSUE: If for any reason you have an issue with an order let us know as soon as possible.
LEAVE FEEDBACK! If you are happy with your order, please leave some positive feedback and we will do the same for you. If you are not happy with your order please let us know BEFORE you decide to leave negative feedback; your business is important to us and we promise to work with you to resolve any issues to your satisfaction.
Listen to selections of our electronic dance music 24/7/365 via http://HypersonicRadio.com