Electronic – Twisted Tenderness
|1||Make It Happen
Mastered By – Chris BlairScratches – Arthur Baker
Drums [Beats], Effects – FridgeEngineer [Additional] – Darren Allison
Bass – Bernard SumnerHarmonica, Scratches – Arthur Baker
|5||Can't Find My Way Home
Drums [Beats], Scratches – Jason Mad Doctor X*Keyboards – Arthur BakerWritten-By – Stevie Winwood*
|7||Like No Other
Scratches – Arthur Baker
|8||Late At Night
Backing Vocals – Lindsay Reed*Bass – Phil SpaldingDrums [Beats], Effects – FridgeEngineer [Additional] – Darren Allison
|10||When She's Gone||4:29|
Drums [Beats], Scratches – Jason Mad Doctor X*Mastered By – Chris Blair
|12||King For A Day||4:27|
|14||Make It Happen (Album Remix)
Mixed By – Darren Price
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Clear Productions Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Clear Productions Ltd.
- Published By – Warner/Chappell Music Ltd.
- Published By – Polygram Music Publishing Ltd.
- Recorded At – Clear, Manchester
- Recorded At – RAK Studios
- Recorded At – Real World Studios
- Mixed At – Mayfair Studios
- Mastered At – Metropolis Mastering
- Mastered At – Abbey Road Studios
- Backing Vocals – Astrid Williamson (tracks: 3, 5, 6, 8, 10), Jimmi Goodwin* (tracks: 4, 5, 7, 9, 12, 13)
- Bass – Jimmi Goodwin* (tracks: 4, 5, 7, 9, 12, 13), Johnny Marr (tracks: 1, 4, 5, 7)
- Design [Original Design] – The Attik*
- Design [Redesign] – George DelGiorno
- Drums, Percussion – Ged Lynch (tracks: 2, 3, 7 to 12)
- Engineer – James Spencer
- Harmonica – Johnny Marr
- Mastered By – Ian Cooper (tracks: 2 to 10, 12, 13)
- Mixed By – James Spencer (tracks: 4 to 7, 9, 11), Merv de Peyer* (tracks: 1 to 3, 8, 10, 12, 13)
- Mixed By [Assistant] – Darren Nash, Ed Chadwick
- Photography By [Band] – Francesca Sorrenti
- Photography By [Colour] – Mario Godlewski
- Producer – Arthur Baker, Electronic
- Programmed By, Keyboards – Mac Quayle (tracks: 4 to 6), Merv de Peyer*
- Recorded By [Assistant] – Jackie Turner (2), James Brown (5), Tim Pettit
- Vocals, Guitar – Bernard Sumner, Johnny Marr
- Written-By – Electronic (tracks: 1 to 4, 6 to 13)
Recorded at Clear, RAK, and Real World recording studios.
Mixed at Mayfair.
Tracks 2 to 10 and 12 to 13 mastered at Metropolis Mastering.
Tracks 1 & 11 mastered at Abbey Road.
Published by Warner Chappell Music Ltd / Polygram Music Publishing Ltd except track 5 Warner Chappell Music Ltd.
℗ & © 1999, 2000 Clear Productions Ltd. Under exclusive license to KOCH Records. A KOCH Entertainment Company. Printed and manufactured in the U.S.A.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 99923 81652 2
- Matrix / Runout: KOC-CD-8165 080500-1-1
- Label Code: LC 10535
US (Media Mail with Tracking)
CDs/Cass/LPs/12”: Flat rate shipping for USA, ship as many items as you like for $5.00 (FREE SHIPPING if order is over $100)
CANADA (First Class Package International Service with Tracking)
LP/12”: 1-3 records $17.00; 4-5 records $26.00; 6-7 records $38.00; 8+ records have to be sent via Priority International shipping (price on request)
CDs/Cass: 1-2 discs $11.00; 3-9 discs $26.00
INTERNATIONAL (First Class Package International Service with Tracking)
LP/12”: 1-3 records $25.00; 4-5 records $36.00; 6-7 records $51.00; 8+ records have to be sent via Priority International shipping (price on request)
CDs/Cass: 1-2 discs $15.00; 3-9 discs $25.00
ALL RECORDS PACKAGED SAFELY & SECURELY with a sturdy cardboard record mailer and corrugated filler pad(s). Note that shipping charges include 'handling' which involves pulling, inspecting, packing, and shipping time as well as the materials including box, tape and ink. Hypersonic Records is NOT responsible for items lost or damaged while in transit with the United States Post Office. Shipping amounts are per record - 2xLP count as 2 records, 3xLP count as 3 records, etc. CD jewel cases are not graded unless unique to the release. (i.e. digipacks, etc.) We can ship with or without CD cases, just let us know if you don't want the CD case (We will ship the whole thing if not noted)
FEEDBACK & COMMUNICATION: Please feel free to contact us with any questions, comments or concerns.
ORDER ISSUE: If for any reason you have an issue with an order let us know as soon as possible.
LEAVE FEEDBACK! If you are happy with your order, please leave some positive feedback and we will do the same for you. If you are not happy with your order please let us know BEFORE you decide to leave negative feedback; your business is important to us and we promise to work with you to resolve any issues to your satisfaction.
Listen to selections of our electronic dance music 24/7/365 via http://HypersonicRadio.com