Enslaved – E
Vinyl, LP, Single Sided, Etched, Brown/Bronze with Bone Splatter
All Media, Album, Limited Edition
- Mixed At – Fascination Street Studios
- Mastered At – Fascination Street Studios
- Recorded At – Solslottet Studio
- Recorded At – Duper Studio
- Recorded At – Conclave & Earshot
- Published By – BMG
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Nuclear Blast Records
- Copyright (c) – Nuclear Blast Records
- Manufactured By – XVINYLX.COM
- Pressed By – GZ Media – 162663E
- Artwork, Layout, Art Direction – Truls Espedal
- Drums – Cato Bekkevold
- Engineer, Lead Guitar – Ice Dale
- Keyboards, Vocals – Håkon Vinje
- Lyrics By – K. Grutle*
- Management – Simon Füllemann
- Mastered By – Tony Lindgren
- Mixed By – Jens Bogren
- Music By, Lyrics By – I. Peersen*
- Producer, Art Direction, Concept By, Vocals, Bass, Effects – Grutle Kjellson
- Producer, Engineer, Art Direction, Concept By, Guitar, Synth, Effects – Ivar Bjørnson
- Producer, Engineer, Backing Vocals, Effects, Percussion [Additonal] – Iver Sandøy
Limited to 400 copies.
Barcode appearing on front sticker.
Recorded at Duper & Solslottet Studios in Bergen, Norway.
Mixed and mastered at Fascination Street Studios in Örebro, Sweden.
This album is dedicated to the memory of our friend Danny "Bidi" van Drongelen (1969-2017); turn on, tune in, drop out!
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 7 27361 42068 0
- Matrix / Runout (Side A): 162663E1/A XVINYLX.COM
- Matrix / Runout (Side B): 162663E2/A XVINYLX.COM
- Matrix / Runout (Side C): 162663E3/A XVINYLX.COM
Canada shipping: $18 for the first LP, $6 each additional | $10 for the first 7"/CD/cassette, $3 each additional
Rest of World shipping: $24 for the first LP, $12 each additional | $16 for the first 7"/CD/cassette, $4 each additional.
Items are ONLY shipped to Paypal verified addresses. No exceptions.
Sealed LPs are shipped sealed unless otherwise requested.
We are a retail store, and items listed on Discogs are retail stock. We do our best to maintain a real-time inventory on Discogs, but on rare occasions items listed on Discogs have already sold in the store. We apologize in advance for any inconvenience.
Also, because we are a retail store, oftentimes items listed (especially used items) may be the only copy we have in stock at a time. When we receive an order, that item is pulled from our inventory. For this reason, we ask that payments are received within 48 hours of an invoice being sent out. Orders that are not paid for in that time will be cancelled, and the item will be returned to our inventory (both physically in the store and on Discogs). Thank you for your understanding.
***A NOTE ABOUT GRADING*** We never grade vinyl sleeves as Mint. As a retail store, our records are handled by customers and occasionally, this can result in VERY minor wear to the edges/corners. If a record is purchased and there is a significant change in sleeve grading between when it was listed and when it was sold, we will contact the buyer first before shipping.