Kid Lunch – Kid Lunch
|3||Change The Revolution||1:51|
Mellotron [sample] – Mitch Roth
|6||Theme From "Let's Go!"||2:55|
|9||Sha La La||2:31|
|10||Ode To Poledo||2:12|
- Instruments [All instruments], Voice – JM*, KL*
- Layout, Design – Helios (11)
- Mastered By – Noah Mintz
- Mixed By – Hayden Desser (tracks: 1 to 3, 5 to 7, 10)
- Mixed By, Layout, Design, Written-By – Kid Lunch
- Painting, Artwork By [collages], Layout, Design – Yael Staav
- Performer [Kid Lunch is] – Joshua Malinsky
- Recorded By – Lunchy*
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Mould SID Code: IFPI8121
- Mastering SID Code (Mirrored): MUSIC MANUFACTURING SERVICES DISQUE AMERIC 1L6T2<0067>TEEN011
- Rights Society: SOCAN
Rates to the US are $5.00 for one CD or one 7" (7" is $5 media mail, $6 for first class mail). For each additional CD/7", add $0.50 for media mail, or $1.00 for first class mail. As many CDs are packaged differently, the cost will likely be significantly different than the calculator-generated costs for high-volume purchases -- please inquire for shipping estimate if desired for orders more than a handful of CDs. If in the US, your biggest bang for your buck will be media mail for a large lot of CDs. For example, postage on a box of 100+ CDs can cost as little as $12 for media mail, with tracking. Ask for details!
Rates to Canada are $10 for one CD, and $12 for one 7". For multiple items, an individual quote must be obtained.
Rates to all other countries are $14 for one CD via first class airmail, and $15 for one 7". For multiple items, an individual quote must be obtained, as package rates have changed significantly for USPS postage rates as of January 17, 2016. Packages that weigh over 4 pounds in weight must ship priority mail.