Wings (2) – London Town
|A2||Cafe On The Left Bank||3:25|
|A8||I've Had Enough||3:02|
|B1||With A Little Luck||5:45|
|B3||Deliver Your Children||4:17|
|B4||Name And Address||3:07|
|B5||Don't Let It Bring You Down||4:34|
|B6||Morse Moose And The Grey Goose||6:27|
- Licensed To – MPL Communications Inc.
- Manufactured By – MPL Communications Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – MPL Communications Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – MPL Communications Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – MPL Communications Inc.
- Copyright (c) – MPL Communications Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Denny Laine Ltd.
- Recorded At – Abbey Road Studios
- Recorded At – Record Plant Mobile Studio
- Recorded At – Air Studios
- Lacquer Cut At – Kendun Recorders
- Pressed By – Capitol Records Pressing Plant, Winchester
- Published By – MPL Communications Inc.
- Cover [Coordination] – Aubrey Powell, George Hardie
- Design, Photography By – Denny*, Linda*, Paul*
- Engineer – Geoff Emerick
- Engineer [Assistant] – Mark Vigars, Pete Henderson*, Steve Churchyard
- Guitar, Percussion – Jimmy McCulloch
- Lacquer Cut By – JG*
- Photography By [Additional] – Graham Hughes (2), Henry Diltz
- Producer – Paul McCartney
- Producer, Vocals, Guitar, Bass, Keyboards, Drums, Percussion, Violin, Flageolet, Recorder – Paul McCartney
- Vocals, Drums, Percussion, Harmonica – Joe English
- Vocals, Guitar, Bass, Flageolet, Recorder, Percussion – Denny Laine
- Vocals, Keyboards, Percussion – Linda McCartney
1. EMI, Abbey Road Studios, London Town
(Silver rain was falling down)
February 7th to March 31st.
2. Record Plant Mobile Studio,
aboard the motor yacht "Fair Carol"
Virgin Islands. May 1st to May 31st.
3. Air London Studios
December 3rd to December 14th.
4. EMI, Abbey Road Studios, London Town
(Silver rain was falling down)
October 25th to December 1st
then January 4th to January 23rd.
Tracks A2, A3, A8, B1, B2, B5 and B6 recorded in the Virgin Islands.
A1, A4, A5, A7, B4
Copyright © 1978 MPL Communications Ltd.
A2, A3, A8, B1, B2, B5, B6
Copyright © 1978 MPL Communications, Inc.
Copyright © 1978 MPL Communications Ltd. / Denny Laine Ltd.
Copyright © 1978 MPL Communications, Inc. / Denny Laine Ltd.
Cuff Link (A5) is not in the numbering sequence of the Side One label.
Includes inner sleeve and poster
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Label A): SW1-11777
- Matrix / Runout (Label B): SW2-11777
- Matrix / Runout (Version 1 runout A etched [stamped]): SW-1-11777-Z7 ─◁ [KENDUN-A] JG
- Matrix / Runout (Version 1 runout B etched [stamped]): SW-2-11777-Z-8 #3 ─◁ [KENDUN-B] JG
- Matrix / Runout (Version 2 runout A): SW-1-11777-Z20 ─◁ KENDUN-A JG
- Matrix / Runout (Version 2 runout B): SW-1-11777-Z22 ─◁ KENDUN-B JG
- Matrix / Runout (Version 3 runout A): SW-1-11777-Z18 ─◁ KENDUN-A JG
- Matrix / Runout (Version 3 runout B): SW-2-11777-Z-9 ─◁ KENDUN-B JG
- Matrix / Runout (Version 4 runout A): SW-1-11777-Z16 ─◁ KENDUN-A JG
- Matrix / Runout (Version 4 runout B): SW-2-11777-Z∙8#2 ─◁ KENDUN-B JG
- Matrix / Runout (Version 5 runout A): SW-1-11777-Z8 #4 ─◁ KENDUN-A JG
- Matrix / Runout (Version 5 runout B): SW-2-11777-Z16 #4 ─◁ KENDUN-B JG
- Matrix / Runout (Version 6 runout A): SW-1-11777-Z7#3 ─◁ KENDUN-A JG
- Matrix / Runout (Version 6 runout B): SW-2-11777-Z-8#3 ─◁ KENDUN-B JG
- Matrix / Runout (Version 7 runout A): SW-1-11777-Z16#2 ─◁ KENDUN-A JG
- Matrix / Runout (Version 7 runout B): SW-2-11777-Z16#6 ─◁ KENDUN-B JG
*** FREE SHIPPING on orders of $35 or more *** (USA Only)
USA SHIPPING (via USPS Media Mail)
1 LP / 12" Single: $4
each additional LP for $0.50
1 7" : $3.50
each additional for $0.20
1 CD: $3.50
each additional for $0.35
You will receive a tracking number when your order has been shipped.
Local buyers have the option to order and pickup for free. Located in West Philly. Just message with a good day and time.
The 20% Off deal & Free Shipping discount does not apply if you make offers on more than 3 records and DOES NOT apply to international shipping because it varies widely in cost. International buyers please ask about shipping costs before buying.
INTERNATIONAL BUYERS: We only offer refunds on the cost of the item(s) you are returning. We do not refund shipping costs to international buyers. We want you to be happy and we will gladly triple check the condition, answer questions and send photos if necessary.
CANADA (via USPS priority mail)
1 LP: $17.00 + $4 for every additional album
7" and CDs: The first item will be $12. Each additional item will be $1.50 more
Europe, Japan, South America, Australia, South Africa, Mexico, Central America, New Zealand, Sri Lanka, Russia, Poland, Ukraine, Indonesia, Israel, Romania
(via USPS first class mail or USPS priority mail)
1 LP 12": $24.00
Multiple records will be charged based on weight. Please wait for a shipping quote. Double albums count as two LPs. Here is an estimate:
1 LP: $24.00
2 LPs: $27.50
3 LPs: $35.00
4 LPs: $50
5 LPs: $50
6 LPs: $50
7 LPs: $58.00
8 LPs: $58.00
9 LPs: $62.00
10 LPs: $64.00
7"s & CDs: The first item will cost $15. Each additional item will be $2.00 more. When shipped with an order of lps, 3 7"s or CDs will count as one LP
For orders of 20 7"/CDs your cost is $40
For orders of 50 7"/CDs your cost is $60
I always send tracking info when I go to ship.
Records that are graded VG or below means that they have some scratches, are priced at a discount and we cannot offer refunds on them
We are not responsible for orders that are lost, stolen or damaged by the courier if you do NOT purchase insurance
I ship to the address listed on PayPal. Please make sure your Discogs address matches your PayPal address or notify me if a change needs to be made.
We want you to be happy. If you are unhappy with your item please contact us first. We offer full returns to domestic U.S. buyers
10% off total for repeat customers
THANK YOU & SPIN ON!