|A1||–Serge Gainsbourg & Jane Birkin||Je T'Aime... Moi Non Plus (I Love You... Me, Not Anymore)||4:25|
|A2||–Serge Gainsbourg||L'Anamour (The Love)||2:39|
|A3||–Jane Birkin||Orang Outan (Orangutan)||2:25|
|A4||–Serge Gainsbourg||Sous Le Soleil Exactement (Underneath The Sun Exactly)||2:48|
|A6||–Serge Gainsbourg & Jane Birkin||69 Année Érotique (69 The Erotic Year)||3:19|
|B1||–Jane Birkin||Jane B (After A Prelude Of Chopîn)
Music By – Chopin*
|B3||–Jane Birkin||Le Canari Est Sur Le Balcon (The Canary Is On The Balcony)||2:18|
|B4||–Serge Gainsbourg||Les Sucettes (The Little Sweets)||2:28|
- Record Company – UMG Recordings, Inc.
- Licensed From – Universal Music Enterprises
- Copyright (c) – Light In The Attic Records & Distribution, LLC
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Universal Music France
- Published By – Painted Desert Music Corp.
- Published By – Bonus Music
- Pressed By – United Record Pressing
- Lacquer Cut At – Nashville Record Productions
- Remastered At – Elysian Masters
- Published By – Melody Nelson Publishing
- Published By – Sidonie
- Published By – Warner Chappell Music France
- Published By – Transatlantic (5)
- Published By – Universal MCA Music Publishing France
- Recorded At – Fontana Studios
- Recorded At – Chappell Recording Studios
- Recorded At – Studio Gaîté
- Arranged By – Arthur Greenslade (tracks: 1 to 10), Michel Colombier (tracks: 11)
- Design [Re-release] – Pacific Standard (2), Strath Shepard
- Executive-Producer – Josh Wright, Matt Sullivan (4)
- Illustration [Illustrations] – Drew Christie
- Lacquer Cut By – WG*
- Liner Notes – Andy Beta
- Photography By – Kieron Tyler, Strath Shepard, Will Tyler (2)
- Photography By [Gatefold Photo] – Richard Sterling
- Producer – Jean-Claude Desmarty
- Reissue Producer – Matt Sullivan (4)
- Reissue Producer [Assistant] – Kate Peterson
- Remastered By – Dave Cooley
- Translated By [Lyrics] – Cathy Rigot, Pol Leygonie, Sandy Wilson (2)
- Written-By – Serge Gainsbourg
Tracks A1, A3 to A5, B1 to B4 recorded at Fontana studios, London, on the 12th & 19th of November & 16th, 17th, & 18th of December 1968.
Tracks A2 & A6 recorded at Chappell studios, London on the 12th of November 1968, originally released on Sp Philips 370-751 ℗ December 1968.
Track B5 recorded at La Gaité studio, Paris in January 1968, originally released on Sp Serge Gainsbourg - Bande Originale Du Film "Manon 70" ℗ March 1968.
Remastered from the original tapes.
Gatefold LP includes insert with new detailed liner notes and English / French lyrics.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Printed): 8 26853 0048 1 7
- Barcode (Scanned): 0826853004817
- Matrix / Runout (Side A): B001 1399-01-A WG/NRP ⓤ
- Matrix / Runout (Side B): B001 1399-01-B ⓤ
- Rights Society: B.I.E.M.
- Rights Society: BMI
Seller's Shipping Information
if you are paying in a foreign currency and shipping to the u.s. through paypal, please let us know because there is a 1.5% conversion fee.
media mail is the default rate charged for shipping in the u.s. unless you specify a different preference... rates just recently went up so a standard vinyl is around $3.50 usually if under a pound and a gatefold or 180 may be $4.00 if over a pound and 7"ers a little less at $3.00 as are also cds and tapes and can usually fit four or five at that cost ... order at least two full priced mint lps and the rate drops to $3.25 flat rate up to how many ever you want ($3.25 total... not per album). if you want any other shipping option, please notify in a message on your order right after ordering or in the comments on the order.
worldwide checked by order and weight. if you want a quote, please let us know exactly what you want in a list of items instead of asking something like, "how much is three records to my country?" all records and packaging weighs differently and the rates change drastically every pound so everything needs to be weighed to give an accurate quote. the new usps postal rates have everything from 8oz to 2lbs under the same rate. discogs has a new shipping label printer so rates have gotten a lot lower... shipping one lp to canada is usually around 13.65usd and can sometimes fit three standard lps in the pack under the same rate if not too heavy. most countries are around 19.50usd for the same. best to ask for a quote first if you are unsure or unwilling to pay the high cost of shipping to foreign countries.
all vinyl comes in polybags unless it needs to be removed to fit under the next shipping rate change... mint is sealed or straight from distro and untouched... near mint is usually still in the shrink and only played a few times in the shop... never use the download cards so they are active... if not, the label will usually send you a new code.
orders usually shipped out everyday but postal holidays and sundays... orders placed and paid for by 3pm e.s.t. on weekdays are usually shipped out that day... after 3 on fridays may get shipped on saturday but sometimes not until monday. international orders may go out the next business day also if there is a time constraint.
orders not paid for without notice are cancelled after four days and are given negative feedback automatically by discogs... it is fine if you let us know ahead of time if payment will be late but if no contact is made, the item is relisted and returned to the shop by the fifth day usually... if it was an honest mistake and you thought a payment was made but didn't go through, don't flip out when you get the cancellation notice, just ask to be reinvoiced and we'll gladly do it.
please make sure your shipping addresses match between paypal and here and are correct to avoid shipments from being delayed. we always double check and if different between the two, will contact for up to four days through discogs, then by emails provided. be careful here because some sellers on this site auto-ship to discogs or to paypal address even if completely different.
if your record receives a little corner bump or minor crease during shipping due to poor handling by the postal service, realize it happens. refunds and returns are not welcome for minor blemishes caused by the post. please buy and order things from your local shop if you are picky and need perfection... everyone should be supporting their local shop anyways and not buying things online. if you are worried about your package's safety in arriving, you should ask for insurance to be added so that problems in transit can be refunded and handled by the post. if your package is lost or stolen after delivered, a refund will not be issued and that is for you to take up with your local police in a report or with your local post. a tracking number for package identification is available so that if something happens the post can locate it. tracking numbers are not automatically sent since we address them by hand and self deliver them to the post, a simple extra step to make sure they are treated with care... but if you want one, just ask and we'll send you a link to your usps tracker after we get back from the post.
thanks everyone for your orders and keeping vinyl alive.
listen with an open mind.