Ryan Adams – Heartbreaker
|A1||(Argument With David Rawlings Concerning Morrissey)||0:37|
|A2||To Be Young (Is To Be Sad, Is To Be High)||3:04|
|A3||My Winding Wheel
Backing Vocals – Pat Sansone
|A5||Oh My Sweet Carolina
Piano – Pat SansoneVocals – Emmylou Harris
Chamberlin, Organ [Weird Storm Sounds] – Pat Sansone
|A7||Call Me On Your Way Back Home||3:09|
|B1||Damn, Sam (I Love A Woman That Rains)||2:08|
|B2||Come Pick Me Up
Backing Vocals – Kim RicheyPiano – Pat Sansone
|B3||To Be The One||3:01|
|B4||Why Do They Leave?
Backing Vocals – Allison PiercePiano – Pat Sansone
|B5||Shakedown On 9th Street||2:53|
|B6||Don't Ask For The Water||2:56|
|B7||In My Time Of Need||5:39|
|B8||Sweet Lil Gal (23rd/1st)||3:39|
- Licensed To – Cooking Vinyl
- Licensed From – Bloodshot Ltd.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Bloodshot Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Cooking Vinyl
- Pressed By – Damont
- Published By – Barland Music
- Published By – Cracklin' Music
- Recorded At – Woodland Studios
- Recorded At – Waltmore St. Studios
- Recorded At – Pilot Recording Studios
- Mastered At – The Mastering Lab
- Acoustic Guitar, Backing Vocals, Electric Bass, Voice [Of "Lucy"], Banjo – Gillian Welch
- Acoustic Guitar, Electric Guitar, Backing Vocals, Banjo, Tambourine [Throwing] – David Rawlings
- Acoustic Guitar, Electric Guitar, Banjo, Vocals, Piano, Harmonica – Ryan Adams
- Booking [High Road Touring] – Frank Riley (2)
- Crew [All Around Swell Guy That Brought Up The Amp] – Maple
- Design – Gina Binkley
- Engineer [Assistant] – Patrick Himes
- Lacquer Cut By – ADAM*
- Legal – Josh Grier (2)
- Management [FFC Management] – Frank Callari
- Mastered By – Doug Sax
- Photography By – David McClister
- Producer, Engineer, Mixed By, Bass, Drums, Glockenspiel, Organ [B-3], Vibraphone [Vibes], Keyboards [Chamberlin] – Ethan Johns
- Recorded By [Pre-Production, Pilot Studios] – Merle Chornuk
- Recorded By [Pre-Production, Waltmore St. Studios] – Allen Midgett
- Written-By – David Rawlings (tracks: A2), Ryan Adams, Van Alston (tracks: A6, B2)
Pictured inner with credits
7180 [on inner sleeve]
LC | 7180 [on label an d rear cover]
Booking for Monterey Peninsula Artists.
All songs (Barland Music, administered by Bug Music (BMI)) except "To Be Young (is to be sad, is to be high)" (Cracklin' Music administered by Bug Music (BMI)).
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 7 11297 46051 3
- Matrix / Runout (Side A Runout Etched variant 1): COOK 205 A1 C DAMONT 2 ADAM
- Matrix / Runout (Side A Runout Etched variant 1): COOK 205 B1 DAMONT Z
- Matrix / Runout (Side A Runout Etched variant 2): COOK 205 A I J — DAMONT ADAM
- Matrix / Runout (Side A Runout Etched variant 2): COOK 205 B I D DAMONT 2
- Matrix / Runout (Side A Runout Etched variant 3): COOK 205 A1 C DAMONT 1 ADAM
- Matrix / Runout (Side A Runout Etched variant 3): COOK 205 B1 C DAMONT 1
- Rights Society: BMI
- Label Code: LC 7180
Japan post registered air mail
with tracking number
7 inch Vinyl / CD / DVD / Cassette
international shipping cost : 1 Vinyl / 1 CD / 1 DVD / 1 Cassette = $14.80, each extra $2.80
10 inch Vinyl
international shipping cost : 1 Vinyl = $17.80
12 inch Vinyl
international shipping cost : 1 Vinyl = $19.80, each extra $4.80
Shipping is from Japan.
Item will be shipped within 10 days after receiving payment.
Many orders Shipping cost will vary depending on the combination of Vinyl and CD and DVD and Cassette.
Please do not pay until an invoice arrives from me.
Note: My store stock has always fluctuated. I do not have time to manage inventory. There is a possibility that sold out until the payment is confirmed.
Questions, please contact me.