The Rockets (5) – No Ballads
- Manufactured By – RSO Records, Inc.
- Marketed By – RSO Records, Inc.
- Pressed By – PRC Recording Company, Richmond, IN
- Recorded At – Record Plant, Sausalito
- Mixed At – Record Plant, Sausalito
- Mastered At – Sterling Sound
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – RSO Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – RSO Records, Inc.
- Published By – Gear Publishing Co.
- Published By – Muscle Shoals Sound Publishing
- Published By – Oakfield Avenue Music Ltd.
- Art Direction – Glenn Ross
- Backing Vocals – Anita Pointer (tracks: A4), Ruth Pointer (tracks: A4)
- Bass – Dan Keylon
- Crew [Drum Crew] – Devon Stacey
- Crew [Equipment Manager] – Elmer Haggadone
- Design – Tim Owens (3)
- Drums, Backing Vocals – John "Bee" Badanjek*
- Engineer – Tom Flye
- Engineer [Assistant] – Rick Sanchez
- Guitar, Backing Vocals – Dennis Robbins, Jim McCarty (2)
- Keyboards, Backing Vocals – Donnie Backus
- Lead Vocals – Dave Gilbert
- Management – Gary Lazar
- Management [Road Manager], Lighting Director – Eric Ernst (3)
- Mastered By [Half Speed Mastering] – Stan Ricker
- Organ – Lee Michaels (tracks: A1, A4, B5)
- Photography By – Moshe Brakha
- Producer – Johnny Sandlin
- Technician [Sound] – Mike Lilley
- Written-By – D. Gilbert* (tracks: A2, B5), D. Robbins* (tracks: A1), J. McCarty* (tracks: A2, B3, B5), J. Badanjek* (tracks: A1, A5 to B2, B4), L. Reed* (tracks: A4), F.T. Talton* (tracks: A3)
Recorded and mixed at The Record Plant, Sausalito, California
© ℗ 1980 RSO Records, Inc.
All songs published by Gear Publishing Co. ASCAP except
A3 published by Muscle Shoals Sound Publishing Co. Inc. BMI
A4 published by Oakfield Ave. Music, Ltd. BMI
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side 1 etched STERLING stamped): RS-1-3071-AS-RE1-PRC-R-1 STERLING
- Matrix / Runout (Side 2 etched STERLING stamped): RS-1-3071-BS-RE1-PRC-R-1 STERLING
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Rights Society: BMI
- Pressing Plant ID: 72
All orders of any size in the United States ship for a flat fee of $5.
LPs will ship via Media Mail, and CDs and 7" singles via First Class Mail. Both services come with tracking.
If you would like to upgrade your shipping in the United States to Priority Mail the cost is $10.
12" single or LP worldwide via FIRST CLASS INTERNATIONAL AIR MAIL (can take up to two weeks, excluding customs delays) = $24
7" single or CD worldwide via FIRST CLASS INTERNATIONAL AIR MAIL (can take up to two weeks, excluding customs delays) = $15
12" single or LP to Canada via FIRST CLASS INTERNATIONAL AIR MAIL (can take up to two weeks, excluding customs delays)= $16
7" single or CD to Canada via FIRST CLASS INTERNATIONAL AIR MAIL (can take up to two weeks, excluding customs delays) = $10
International buyers are responsible for any customs duty or VAT due upon delivery. This can increase the over all cost of your order, so please factor that into your budget when placing your order.
I ship all records in Uline LP mailers, and pad all 12" singles, LPs, and 78s with bubble wrap and / or cardboard. 45s & 78s are packed in a cardboard "sandwich" to protect against damage during shipping.
I ship on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday during the week. Orders are shipped within two business days of receiving payment (excluding holidays and weekends).
Please e-mail for a price quote on shipping to your location for an order involving multiple items. I will combine orders to save you money on shipping.
I will also accept payment via Western Union if that if the only viable option available.
We sort and grade thousands of LPs and CDs per year and as much as we try to be conservative and consistent in our grading, occasionally things get over looked,
If there is a problem with your order please let us know before you leave feedback. Most issues can be easily resolved with a return, refund, or replacement copy.
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!