The J. Geils Band – "Live" Full House
|A1||First I Look At The Purse
Written-By – Robert Rogers, Smokey Robinson
Written-By – Al Perkins (2), D. Clark*, Otis Rush
|A3||Back Fair And Square
Written-By – Walter Price*
Written-By – Juke Joint Jimmy
|A5||Hard Drivin' Man||4:23|
|B1||Serves You Right To Suffer
Written-By – John Lee Hooker
|B2||Cruisin' For A Love
Written-By – Juke Joint Jimmy
|B3||Looking For Love
Written-By – J. W. Alexander, Zelda Samuels
- Arranged By – The J. Geils Band
- Bass – Daniel Klein (2)
- Blues Harp [Harp] – Magic Dick
- Design [Cover] – Peter Wolf, Stephen Jo. Bladd*
- Drums, Vocals – Stephen Jo. Bladd*
- Guitar – J. Geils
- Lacquer Cut By – GP*
- Other [Special Assistance] – Juke Joint Jimmy
- Photography By – Jim Marshall (3), Robert Ellis (4), Rod Bristow
- Photography By [Cover] – John Paul Endress
- Piano, Organ – Seth Justman
- Producer – The J. Geils Band
- Producer, Recorded By, Mixed By [Re-Mix] – Geoffrey Haslam
- Vocals – Daniel Klein (2), Peter Wolf
Location recorded by Metro Audio Inc. Catalog# on the release is ATL 40 426.
MADE IN GERMANY
℗ 1972 Atlantic Records
On back cover:
A Product of Kinney Music GmbH, 2 Hamburg 76, Postfach 5754.
Made in Germany
Successor version to The J. Geils Band - "Live" Full House
This version states the GEMA different, but also shows WEA in the white bar at the labels, as well as at the runouts.
Released either later in 1972 or early 1973.
Predecessor to The J. Geils Band - "Live" Full House that has the new WEA Musik GmbH credit at the label perimeter, but also denotes a price code B on the rear cover.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Rights Society: GEMA
- Other (US cat# in brackets on the rear cover): (SD 7241)
- Price Code: none
- Matrix / Runout (Label side A): ST-A-722 615
- Matrix / Runout (Label side B): ST-A-722 616
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side A, etched): WEA ST-A-722615 B AX GP
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side B, etched): WEA ST-A-722616B AT/GP
Rates within Canada:
1-3 LPs: $15
4-10 LPs: $22
11-25 LPs: $30
US orders are shipped USPS media mail through a courier. USPS Priority Mail (air mail) is available if you want your order a little quicker, but media works just fine.
International rates will be calculated and confirmed with buyer before the order is submitted for payment through Paypal.
Shipping costs are paid by the buyer and are not refundable under the following conditions.
1. The item is not received and the shipping option selected does not include a tracking number.
2. The buyer has provided an incomplete or inaccurate shipping address.
Please note that in 10 years of shipping thousands of records around the world, I have only had three requests for returns. All three were honored and refunded to the buyer's satisfaction.
If the buyer is not satisfied with the condition of the item(s) ordered, the buyer may return the item(s) at the buyer's expense. The buyer must contact the seller prior to returning the item to explain the reason for the return and determine the method of return (i.e., shipping option). If the returned item is confirmed by the seller to be misgraded, the buyer will be refunded all purchase and shipping costs.
Our number one priority is that the buyer is happy with the transaction and enjoys the music.