Gravetemple – Ambient / Ruin
- Recorded At – Three Phase Music Studios
- Recorded At – Jerker House
- Recorded At – Big Jesus Burger Studios
- Recorded At – Levontin 7
- Edited At – Jerker House
- Mixed At – Jerker House
- Mastered At – Chinatown, Melbourne
- Lacquer Cut At – Dubplates & Mastering
- Manufactured By – Editions Mego
- Distributed By – Editions Mego
- Copyright (c) – Ideologic Organ
- Copyright (c) – Editions Mego
- Published By – Ideologic Organ
- Published By – Touch Music
- Art Direction, Curated By [Ideologic Organ Curation] – Stephen O'Malley
- Design – SOMA*
- Drums – Matt*
- Guitar, Cymbal [Motorised], Electronics, Bells, Timpani, Other [Atmos], Transferred By [A/D Editing], Edited By, Mixed By – Oren*
- Guitar, Synthesizer [Korg Polysix] – Stephen*
- Illustration [Drawings] – Justin Bartlett, Vberkvlt
- Lacquer Cut By – Rashad Becker
- Mastered By – Joe Talia
- Recorded By [Drums] – Sam Johnson (12)
- Vocals [Chants], Percussion, Sounds [Fuji Sound] – Attila*
Attila: (..) recorded on location in Kamakura May 08.
Stephen: (..) recorded in Paris & Saalfelden June 08.
Matt: (..) recorded at 3 Phases studios, Melbourne (..) March 06.
Oren: (..) recorded at Jerker House, Melbourne & BJB, Sydney 06-08.
Track IV live recordings: Levontin 7, Tel Aviv July 2006.
A/D Editing & Mix (..) June 08 at Jerker House.
Mastered (..) at Chinatown, Melbourne November 012.
Cut (..) at Dubplates & Mastering, Berlin February 013.
Originally self-released as edition of three hundred fifty CDs July 2008
© 2013 Ideologic Organ / Editions Mego. Published By Ideologic Organ (BMI) & Touch Music [MCPS].
For best results use hi-fi cartridges only
Drawings credit appears as "Justin Bartlett/VBERKVLT"
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A runout - etched): SOMA 015 A R D+M
- Matrix / Runout (Side B runout - etched): SOMA 015 B R D+M
- Matrix / Runout (Side C runout - etched): SOMA 015 C R D+M
- Matrix / Runout (Side D runout - etched): SOMA 015 D R D+M
Buyer pays shipping. LPs shipping in deluxe protective mailers. Domestic LPs: first LP $5, each additional $1. International LPs: first 2 single LPs (up to 2 pounds): $23, 3 LPs (up to 3 pounds): $35, 4 LPs (up to 4 pounds): $50.