Yes – 90125
- Manufactured By – Atlantic Recording Corporation
- Artwork By [Sleeve Produced By] – Garry Mouat
- Bass – Chris Squire
- Drums, Percussion – Alan White
- Engineer – Gary Langan
- Engineer [Additional] – Julian Mendelson*, Stuart Bruce
- Engineer [Assistant] – Keith Finney
- Guitar – Trevor Rabin
- Keyboards – Tony Kaye, Trevor Rabin
- Producer – Trevor Horn
- Programmed By [Keyboards] – Dave Lawson, Jonathan Jeczalik*
- Vocals – Alan White, Chris Squire, Jon Anderson, Trevor Rabin
- Written-By – White* (tracks: A4, B1, B3, B5), Squire* (tracks: A1 to A3, B1 to B3, B5), Anderson* (tracks: A1 to A4, B3 to B5), Kaye* (tracks: B1, B5), Horn* (tracks: A1, B2), Rabin*
90125-4 SR on cassette.
Seller's Shipping Information
All rates are for Priority / Airmail Worldwide / International. This means that generally it does not matter where you live.
So prices listed below apply to all buyers with a few exceptions, so please feel free to ask if you are looking for a different option.
Items may ship from different locations, so you will be informed during the purchase just in case it may take longer (but shipping will remain fixed).
Postage is solely based upon weight. So many items you can get a great price on shipping for multiple items.
Here is an item guideline:
up to 100 grams: (usually 1 light CD or cassette) $4.50
101-350 grams: $5.50 (usually 1-3 CDs, cassettes or 7" vinyls)
351-500 grams: $6.00-$10 (5-6 CDs, vinyls, etc. Here the price now varies slightly upon location)
501-1000 grams (kilo/2.2 pounds): rate is about double the 500 grams rate.
Registered mail option: additional $2.50 (I may add this option for high priced items or feedback review)
Also, as far as grading CDs/Cassettes. I try to keep the plastic cases in their best condition. Sometimes due to handling (and if they are not sealed), the plastic cases may get scuffed, so they are not graded per se. If you require a perfect case, then I will try to replace it; just let me know. I can also save you on shipping if you do not need the plastic cases.
I generally visually grade all items, but I can play grade them if requested.
I do not assign (media) vinyl a higher grade of M- and tapes VG+ if they were not play graded (unless they are factory sealed).
If I mention a stain on an item, please ask for a scan if you wish so there are no issues with deciding on the order.
Thank you for your order in advance and I intend to give you the best personalized service as possible.
If you ever have an issue or problem, please contact me first before leaving feedback. We can always work something out.
I've been trading since 1978.